Daily reminder that if you have 1/2 or more of your bloodline coming from the areas in brown, you're not white

Daily reminder that if you have 1/2 or more of your bloodline coming from the areas in brown, you're not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_Unveiling_Herself_Before_Science
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be french
>Italy not white, Spain and Portugal not white
>get invaded twice
>get cucked by Muslim loving EU government

If you have even 1/16 out of Med or Balkan, Hungary, Ukraine or Romania, you are not White

>There are people that cannot trace their families back for 500 years in their own nations.

This feel must be crushing.

>Be American
>63.7% 'European, Middle Eastern or North African descent'

You people don't even know who you are or where you're from m8...

>Western Macedonia
>Sicily
>Thrace
>Crimea
>all white
What kind of a retarded map is this?

Does it count if I'm 3/4 slav and 1/4 celtic Spaniard?

Seriously, we aren't white but the Greek are? lol

Basques are European, but almost all Spaniards have negro blood. Negro bloods means that you never ever can be White

still the only country to send people to the moon.

Tfw 1/2 Portuguese 1/2 Swedish. I have all white features except for my nose and hair color. Is plastic surgery and hair dye to look more white redpilled?

>half
One drop rule, Hamhead.

>When your family was born in America for the past 5 generations

There are lots of blonde Spaniards with blue eyes

We're all brown if you go far enough back.

>Abruzzo
>Not sicily

Fuck off OP

We're all fish if you go back far enough. What's your point?

>Galicia
>whiter than Castile

There are plenty of Jews with these features too. Guess what? They still have that nigger gene

My mom's maiden name can be traced back to a 800+ year old viking rune in a Irish cemetery.

My surname can be traced back to our family castle in Wales.

I'm half German half Spanish. I am the true master race. 100% attractive. I can get any girl I want while you fags browse Sup Forums 19 hours a day in your boxers.

Why isn't Ireland brown?

>Israel
>White

(((10h4C/BD)))

Because the Irish are the 2nd most powerful race behind their English and Welsh masters.

t. Mongol

>watches OP flag
>france

You have no race. You are a mongrel. Spanish are mongrels. Say it with me Hispanics are not White. Say it because they are not. You try to place yourself on the same level as Anglo-Saxons, Germans no Scandinavians, when it's simply not true.

This negros are richer and have higher IQ than you

If you come from green or orange I got bad news

>t. 80% white

Basque are the purest whites outside of the British Isles.

Virtually no nigger or mongo contact.

Richer maybe, but not IQ. Who cares about money

>t. 40% white

Go fuck yourself.

>His country was in part spanish
>He thinks he's white or ever will be
Hahaha every time

I know. But your map is flawed, Slavs and Finns aren't white either.

ahh 0%

Sad they are locked with Moorish nigger fucks in the same country

Who you trying to convince there, Pedro?

Arguably we can say that only Germanics and Celts are White, but some Slavs and Balts are racially European

>1/2 of your bloodline

nigger, if your bloodline isn't 99.9% North-western Europe, you're not white

1/2 what? Half of your blood? Half a percent? Half of your parents?

I have a quarter of my ancestry coming from western turkey, therefore i'm white.

this

>France
>Failed country filled with muslims and africans.
>Talking shit about uncucked meds.

Go pray to you allah shit, Achmed

Divide and conquer. JIDF, it's Sunday. Let's enjoy the day of our Lord and savior. No more shilling today,, Ok?

>slav education
Basque are like the mountain jew, they have never been conquered and are shown with DNA testing to be the purest Europeans. They are said to look identical to their people 2000 years ago, unlike the rest of mongrel Europe.

The Basque are topics of study specifically because they are the most racially pure europeans.

Southern italy has more french blood than what you would think, and as a northener i hate both south italy AND french

Basque here. I feel the brown creepin' but thankfully afaik my family is safe.

>uncucked Meds
Moortugese subhumans have a literal INDIAN as a Prime Minister. Get rekt commie. You are not White and cucked simultaneously

That's why I'm saying it's sad they are in the same country with Spanish niggers. Can you read?

Is that what the nice man who sold you your genealogy report and family coat of arms told you? Last kings before the Normans invaded?

No Italian is white

Not entirely true (basque here). During the industrial era a shit-ton of rural southern spaniards moved in to work in the steel industry. We ain't a pure anymore, that's why the nationalist party started looking at peoples' genealogy back in the early 1900s to look for people with majority basque ancestry.

>Russian
>Calling me commie

Don't give a damn about whiteness. Care about money, and we have WAY more than you slavpoors.

Get your shit together, and please tell your poor slavbros/ruskibros to stop immigrating here.

This is why I hope the white race dies.

"if you're not x you're not white waaaahhh"

Kyselves fucking idiots.

T.Sand/normal nigger

Kek Bulgarians all have stinky Hun blood

Stop being a cucked boi looking for approval of those 15yolders come doritos. It looks ridiculous.

Fuck off, that's a gypsy. And even a gypsy has blue eyes, unlike you, Pedro.

>Bulgarians
>Not all gypsies

This. Family came to the US from Sicily but my "Italian" name only goes back ~200-250 years, is incredibly uncommon, and I have majority French DNA.

>100% White
>All of my friends are white

Dude...

A wild Trudeau comes out of nowhere.

It's Lebanon you fucking retard

>Daily reminder that if you don't come from (insert: the area I come from) you're not white.

>come doritos

Brown Valencian detected

This. Enjoy being "White" while Ahmed and Jamal fuck your wife and gf.

>slavs
>white
next meme plz

Epic response XD you really got me, don't you have someone to swindle out of some coins

No, that's what my family in Cork sent me documentation of.
The odd thing is the family looks the same today.

Pic related looks EXACTLY like my mom. It's her doppelganger.

Nice try leaf.

T. An actual white person.

That's something a nigger would say or worse a Jew

Aww leaf is mad his country is cucked.

>He still believes this

Dumb redditor XD

RP'd but believes moon landing baka

I have Irish ancestry on my great-grandmother's side (McMahon) but idk who they were. Might as well have been famished Mick skeletons.

That's alright schlomo at least I don't have CCTV on every block

Hey Vince

>Walk on the street, see no CCTV
>Go to college, notice little CCTVs.

What are you talking about negroleaf?

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it isn't there Jacob Shekelstein

Kektimus prime mulatto.

Why are you so butthurt?

>Lebanon

You have to go back Ahmed.

t. volga kraut

Well my country isn't 500 years old but I can trace my family back to the founding of the country.

>Sicily is white
Have you ever seen a sicilian? They're essentially arabs.

Looks like its all over for whites in that case.
They were just a defect from 10000 years ago, i dont think they will be missed.

Somehow ethnicity that runs oil, railway and banking in Russia even more than Jews (and that's with modern heavily Jewish government) is now offensive slur.
They are niggers
Your average person maybe has more money than average Russian. If more than me and my friends personally? I don't think so. Are you trying to suggest that Spaniards have good genetics? You are HISPANIC(yes Spaniards included), not White. Say it with me: "hispanics aren't White" -- because they aren't.

Again, you can claim to be genetically on the same league as the Anglos or Scandinavians, but the fact is that those are a proud people who have great nations which are hugely successful. Spain is so shitty nowadays that Brazilians given the chance of acquiring citizenship there would refuse. You know why? Spain, a nation of people that have existed for millennia, has already had its GDP overtaken by Brazil, a nation of literal mongrels and niggers, with little chance of recovery. Spain is a nation whose only recent achievements have been burning cars whenever the IMF passes off a new austerity measure to stop you people from squandering money on useless shit, like niggers do.

And now you wanna play the SS officer who decides who's got enough good enough of a genetic makeup to compare themselves to you? Telling Americans, a country who's achieved infinitely more than you have even though they are also a nation with a considerable amount of mongrels (especially in their military, which could probably curb-stomp yours into shit) that they aren't good enough for you?

Plus, like I said, you aren't even a college graduate, if anything. The joke is on me for replying to a literal LARPer.

>1/2 or more

More like any OP

This.

divide et impera

sage

Like I said: In their own nation...

Who ever made this map is a fucking retard.

>b-but muh spanish empire reeee

Where is this located and what is the statue called?

>Herzegovina
>not white
Go eat shit you Algerian whoreson.
Look at a modern haplogroup map, Herzegovinan share the largest amount of protoeuropean genes. The goddamn Greeks should be in brown.
You political and historical illiterate, even the Serbs have more ME admixture than anyone in the Federation.

Nature Unveiling Herself, Musée d'Orsay.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_Unveiling_Herself_Before_Science