Germany still voting for eu shills

>germany still voting for eu shills
>ramping up military spending
>triggered by nations leaving the union

Does this mean that we will see another episode of germany chimping out and starting another war? It seems to be in their blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_(1815)#Act_on_the_Neutrality_of_Switzerland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, no balls for them to solve migrants problem, I don't see them starting any war anytime soon.

why swiss not in EU?

Of course not, german army has just been in the shitters for a while

Because swiss is always neutral and entering a large political union would end their neutrality

Switzerland dosen't take part in alliances, never.

The Swiss have always lacked the guts to commit to anything.

but why?

Dont worry 90 % of our population doesnt have a drop of warrior blood left in them

The other 10 % probably would rather shoot the rest of the 90 %

t. Kraut aus Berlin

>Switzerland dosen't take part in alliances, never.

Does not need to. Where all the money from all big guys are?? Nobody will attach them ever, haha!:)

They are afraid a foreign power could take their rights (direct democracy, gun rights, federalism...)

>germany still voting for eu shills
bluepilled, her mentlaity population
>ramping up military spending
they need to increase it to reach the minimum 2% of GDP for millitary that NATO countries are obliged to (but only 5 countries do it)
>triggered by nations leaving the union
they obviously don't like the idea European coutnries leaving their fourth reich

Romania and Bulgaria is in the EU?
>I WANT OUT REEEEEEEE

It's their tradition to be neutral in everything and its worked out for them very well. They have a massive banking system which other countries invest in because the Swiss will never be dragged into a war and the accounts will always be secure

They are the mountain Jews.
Standing on one side means that they can't do business with the other.
Someone has to keep the money of both sides (((safe))).

Also the EU is an anti-democratic and totalitarian superstate which is currently collapsing.

the hookers tho...

and here comes the german who want to be alone with niggers.. ok.

Why do seem to be against something that benefits you? Are you a Russian shill or what?

They signed a permanent neutrality pact years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_(1815)#Act_on_the_Neutrality_of_Switzerland

Switzerland is permanently neutral, and have never been invaded because their entire population is armed

No, im fine with all the bulgarian and romanian girls comming to germany,
Only the men should be kicked out

We should have broken it up after ww1 desu. You'd have like 8 different Netherlands.

Germany won't start another war and they are already chimping out.

The EU, which was intended to stop Germany from ever being able to fight a war, is now completly controlled by them.
They are trying to unite the memberstates into a single country, conquest without war.

I don't see whats the problem with that, you give the money back also. And the blue countries will have problems selling their goods with out the red ones. Is a common interest here.

>that reading comprehension

I am just wondering if they will become extreme when their project half way into the grave.

Europeans were tired of getting their shit kicked in by swiss mercs

Because of pic related

> Ramping up military spending
Is that really true? Thank Goddess. Now when will Germany realize that it needs to ramp up navy in the Mediterranean, build a wall on EU border defended by a joint border guard force tranied to shoot mudslimes on sight without questioning, and deport all mudslimes from where they came from? Like send half of Germany back to Turkey?

Meanwhile at hungary:
Border fence is being doubled. Still no sandniggers in sight :)

because they are intelligent. I wish I could say the same about danish boomers who chained us to this fucking union.

hopefully. Then maybe finally people will agree to wiping out the Germans.