Revolution in Russia live!

youtube.com/watch?v=lGIQVbuOXVA

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39398305
youtube.com/watch?v=LpaI_i8DU6Y&ytbChannel=Nesid Dinle İndir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soros-paid Rioting: The Sequel

s-surely drumpf won't get impeached over this, r-right..?

wake me up when OMON begins to beat them

Does Putin want to remove Medvedev? If he did, he wouldn't create such a big social protest that can easily backfire at him, i guess. I always wondered if Navalny is a controlled opposition and still don't have opinion about it.

Alexei Navalny, Russian opposition leader, arrested in Moscow

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39398305

This. I do not fucking want to miss that epic show!

They didnt started yet?

These protesters are mostly students. It is a bad sign for a politician when he is supported mostly by old people and despised by young ones.

I'm gay

Protesters always students, because those who are older have the brains to understand the idea of the legitimacy of power chosen by election rather than the power of crowds.

Are Russian universities as cucked as American ones?

This.

+15

Ahh, Putin hanged from the Red Square when?

From the Russians I've asked, yes. Younger generation is cucked, just not to the same degree.

desu, Medevev gets sacked and everything calms down. As long as HOMO does not start shooting into the crowd that is..

it's ALWAYS students, because they're easily subverted into rioting for a cause that has greater implications than they ever knew.

Cucked, but in a different way. It's less about SJWism/diversity/homosex and more about gibs and eternal gommunism.

can someone give me a quick rundown?

it's the opposite actually. young people don't vote and old people do. look at what happened to bernie vs what happened to trump.

>muh soros

Soros paid 5th column rioting in Russia. It is like #BlackLivesMatter, but over money.

But old people die faster.

>It is like #BlackLivesMatter, but over money.

I think that Moscow is the last place in Russia where people would protest against standard of life. It is an enclave pumped with billions dollars of oil money where salaries are 3x higher than in other regions of Russia

Кaк oхyeннo, чтo я ceйчac нe в cтpaнe и нaблюдaю зa этим мяcoм c yдoбнoгo дивaнa.
ABOLISH THE COMMIE GOMERMINT

That's irrelevant to someone getting elected in the present.

Looks pretty boring so far to be honest lads

but then young people become old people and the cycle continues.

What's this about?

Your script, hohol, will never pass in Moscow, or in other places. The fact that they have not beaten this part of the show called to show patience Putin.

Post penis.

Jews at it again.

Why is this even allowed and where is antifa?

Oh, look! A (((Revolution))).
Just as authentic as in the Ukraine.

People want democracy, goyim!

Don't do it slavbros, it's a trap

Fuck Putin

Oh God! Those Russians are undermining democracy, we better use the CIA to fund political riots in their country and bordering countries!

xaxaxaxa

Nothing's happening! Where are the patriotic Russians beating the shit out of em?

Yes, because everything is a conspiracy

t. humble water filter salesman

So Russians want Putin gone? I thought most of them loved him.

They don't want Putin gone, they want Medvedev arrested and trailed but since Putin isn't going to do that they are complaining that Putn loves curroption

why hasn't Eastern Europe gotten it's shit together.

1990 was 27 years ago.

The younger generation of Americans is pretty based. They're going to be the most conservative generation of young people in American history because of Trump and the memes.

Cool a bot

They don't, never did. Except the communists and ex-KGB.

bunch of kids

also
>lonely qt just standing there

More like (((liberals))).

Ursa Major will bite the triumphant hand which feeds it while the sloth of May decays in the garden of Europa. A lion will open the gates of hell, fighting serpents and ancient wraths as the shadow of humanity explodes into an apocalyptic spring.

Poor Navalny. In arrest again.

Kek. There's like 40 kikes there. Fuck off. Hahah

The color revolutions were solely funded by Soros throughout Eastern Europe.

I read about that in a unclassified military documentation. He's the only individual I've seen named in such a way. This is a big deal and these guys are more than likely right.

>poland

>where is antifa

Literally the communists. Who are like all elderly people.

This. They are just standing there... this look like the average friday in buenos aires.

Fuck off, dumb burger

>Cockhole fleeing to Pooland.
>Damned Russia, revolt nao!!

This

Who doesn't even mind if Russia goes communist?
Like all the fags can flock there and we can evolve as a species and not worry about the left at all

Your avg. protester

>revolution
>crowd of virtue signalling hipsters and sjw's strolling around
>police protecting crowd from the normal people

kek.

>tfw the nu-male curse strikes everywhere

No country is safe.

I thought russian would beat the shit out of faggots and hippies

russia needs to burn, over and over.

and every time a new oligarch dictator that shows his ugly head he needs to be buried fast

That's what they're waiting. It's literally IRL bait, so CNN and other fucks could start non-stop REEEEEE about "muh opression"

Police is there for a reason.

Hmmm, they look like the type of people who would burn down your churches.

I'd declare holy war on them before they start.

What was the song they were just singing, pls need name.

> he believes that the (((NGOs))) who paid and were active in the (((Revolution))) in the Ukraine had nothing to do with with US-interests.
> he believes that Nawalny is not just some puppet who gets Millions from (((NGOs)))

its was das

youtube.com/watch?v=LpaI_i8DU6Y&ytbChannel=Nesid Dinle İndir

Just send in soldiers and police and kill them all. Traitors should never be tolerated.

Not in Moscow/spb there are a lot of cucks n shit

Why the hell do you have people like that in Russia?
Whats next, a fucking furry?!

Why don't you just kill them? Hell, i don't even know if that person is male or female.

I hoped to see a fight on barricades made of burning tires, but OMON arrested everybody in few minutes and only a group of hipsters is left on streets :(

GREATEST ALLY

Like Tsar did and that ended so well for them

>listening to a chink

>ever

fuck off commie yellow turd

I'll take muslims over you animals any day

>implying it wasn't just a group of hipster to begin with

Pissed on all the fucking 15 rouble kremlin troll faggots in this thread.

Was he our guy all along?

What would happen if some hipster started randomly firing with lets say his grandpa AK47 at OMON ?

They want to be attacked, so they can cry to our shit governments and claim they're being oppressed by evil dictator Putin.

Civil war

It's not going to happen.

Russia/Belarus knows very well how to deal with soros/globalist funded riots not like in Ukraine

>GREATEST ALLY

>1 post by this id

Tsar's army lost respect for him after years of badly managed war, if it had stood by him he would have had no problem putting down some protesters. I doubt Russian army or police are not on Putin's side. He could easily crush some protests.

Hi

Shut up Indonesia.

DAMMIT KEK

>get shot

Dead omans?

What do you think?

wew they really take their job seriously

china a shit

1 nanking was not enough

Do you let American soldiers suck your wife?

>Why the hell do you have people like that in Russia?
Moscow is not Russia.

I think you should go to your nearest Navalny center.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a churka-cock foreskin.

gay