Lefties are outclassing us

>see this at MAGA rally

What do?

kikebook.com/SilverValleyRedneckRevolt/posts/788776427945796

/pop/ is starting to look like a bunch of pussies.

>when you grow up conservative but lack the spine to follow through

I agree with their basic "freedom" premise, but anyone attempting to further the cause of Communism in America needs to be shot.

Also,
>implying that's not airsoft

How to get on government watchlist 101

>hur dur muh guns make me look tough but i'm not gonna do anything with them

pathetic, tbqh.

wtf is with you yank people and guns?
can't you do things without bringing your toys along?

>tfw you taunt using airsoft guns
>tfw you get shot because someone believed you and they started firing a real one
lefties on involuntary suicide watch

ikr. Imagine seeing this kind of pathetic attention-seeking anywhere in Europe. They would get laughed out of town. Thank God for our Anglican inertia, my lad.

Looks like a bunch of hippies trying to compensate.

>p90
>bullpup shotgun
>muh ar's
>Plastic looking ak's
This has to be a fucking joke. It's airsoft right?

>Airsoft toy guns
>can't even hold them right
>dressing up
they are children

but none of the groups mentioned on the flag are working

praise kek.

>airsoft

You Drumpftards are pathetic. You sound scared desu senpai

>Take knife out of drawer to prepare food
>House gets raided by SAS because im hoarding illegal weapons

It's Arizona bud, open carry is legal

>school_shooters.jpg

They all look very beta even with guns.
I'd defenitely mess with them for keks

Not one bit threatening .

On another note.. why are American bikies such whimps?
Those feminists and gay right activists made them look like children during inauguration after all their big talk.. I've even saw videos of bikies riding away in fear from a skinny beta male ripping him off the bike.

Bikies are total degenerates. But f you tried that in Aus the beta would of gone missing and never been found .

No one fears LARPers, though they can be annoyed by them.

i support all working people as well tbqh

Имaм вяpa caмo нa тoя дeбeлия c бpaдичкaтa, ocтaнaлитe пpиличaт нa cuck-oвe.

>"Liberty for all working people"
>"We will defend out communities"
>Flag covers every demographic except whites
>Crowd mostly white people

Fucking perfection. It should be criminal to be this retarded.

>trans and queers
>workers

Anyone ever have to work with a LGBTYWKCHSG262ICH? I have...

This is slightly less pathetic than your shitty right wing militia groups.

At least the John Brown club has a realistic reason for organizing.

FUCK IIIs are so lame. Pic related a shitty patriot militia man getting taken in

School shooters are all Christian conservatives

You are overly obsessed with race

So we're just gonna ignore the statistics of most gun owners, military, and police being Right wing right? Kk.

The I went to the range once with my friend starter pack.

>That airshit P-90

lol who they trying to fool?

We have plenty of leftist vets who realized they were just used for corporate gain in foreign countries.

Shame more of them don't see through the brain washing

They clearly don't look like working people though, they also like meme guns, bunch of faggots.

It's too pity for me that Bernie didn't win.
I would laugh my ass out.
Capitalism in Russia and Communism in US will look like a parody of common sense.

Their sign literally lists races and demographic groups, needle dick.

Thank God we don't have weapons like those barbaric Americans.
>the Nth rape gang shows up in a local news report after having operated for 25 years with impunity, doesn't get reported nationally because that would be racist
Truly a Fine Sir you are, Pajeet

> meme guns
Better than to have none

And in today's US who are the current groups at risk needle dick?

Praise him!

Why did the bearded guy buy a size small body armor?

No one is denying there are people in the military who are Left. What this picture in OPs is pretending is that the Left who own guns aren't vastly outnumbered than those on the Right. It's a 7:3 ratio in the military, depending on what branch you look at.

Also the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were garbage, you don't have to be Left to see that.

>Airsoft

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

OH MY

REALLY ACTIVATED MY ALMONDS

I'M MORE DANGEROUS THAN THEM WITH ME FULLY LICENSED BUTTER KNIFE

>tfw you will live to see civil war in america

>P90
>is that a fucking bullpup .12?

I _highly_ doubt these are not replica/airsoft guns.

spot the happy merchant

Oh boy I wonder

>those twink arms
AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

Fpbp

You guys keep saying airsoft but I think it's just a defense mechanism desu.

You sound worried

>veterans got used to invade foreign countries on behalf of jewish corporate and nationalist interests
>"Hey, let's ignore these hook-nosed cretins that sent us abroad to kill muslim children and fight on their behalf again!"

They are retarded.

Fuck this shit m8y. We need to go hunt us some liberals and save the white race.

They are basicaly libertarians but larp as commies. Sad!

>pop gingerbread right through the center of his best with a 7.62X39 just to teach him those things don't stop assault rounds at close range.

>Watch the rest of the faggots scatter like roaches

>P90
>takes 5 magazines to even kill me
>they can only afford 2 because its a fucking retarded caliber

That's in Sweden you Yank, twat. If you read what I had to say you would know that I didn't comment on the right to bear arms, just a comment on the autistic cringeyness of demonstrating with them.

Not the nonwhite ones for certain. Unless you mean at risk for getting for getting government aid, affirmative action and free benefits, in which case it is usually blacks. I suppose Affirmative Action does discriminate against Asians the most, even more so than whites, so I guess they are a bit at risk.

We like guns

I see legit 1 guy with a plate carrier.

All the rest have a bunch of shitty condor pocket best filled with nothing,

Of course theres the guy with the P90 with the 2A soft vest that will stop legit nothing lol.

2nd from the right front row is the only one that looks like he has his shit even in slight order.

All the rest are either fatty retards, children, women or/and have a bunch of useless shit.

Protecting the community by allowing anyone in and protecting them?

Eagle SPC is the only thing worth stealing off the corpses out of the whole crowd desu

A communist revolution won't happen here, and if they tried it they'd be put down very quickly.

What's the script wit this 'redneck revolt'? I thought it was revealed to be bullshit.

I wonder how much they know about military tactics, sabotage, urban warfare, or explosives. Probably nothing. They're LARPers, not an actual threat.

>ima redneck and i revolt, we working class folk need to help them poor muslims!
>Works at Lgbtq Coffeeshop
Kek

ol' cleetus with a bolt action rifle could kill all of them

Are these our opponents in the coming civil war?

I will take Jason Blaha on the right.

Eh, it's a way to keep things peaceful when you think about it.

because the law in the US works ten time harder to shut down right wing groups and vigilante groups and anyone who does anything remotely resembling armed retaliation as it does to put commie instigators and various other useful idiots.

The "justice system" is full of ideological shills and crusading anti-gunners and the like, lawyers judges and higher courts all. And they all go to school and wait thier whole careers for the chance to destroy the lives of white men for a relatively minor offense by tacking on every spurious and asinine charge they can think of hoping anything will stick. Thier goal is to label you a felon so they can take your guns.

I have to agree i own mid to high end airsoft guns and i think some of those are airshit rifles, they ordered shit online and cosplaing with them i even have that yellow semagh, plus people just getting into firearms arent gonna get a p90 and i forgot what that one on left was called but ive never seen one in person at the range. Larping faggots.

Threatening with Firearms is responded in kind.

>I hope they realize that people have already locked and loaded and are coming for them....

>redneck
>commies
What?

I'm not gonna lie these are the least cringey looking modern communists I've seen. Take that as you will.

Is this that fake group that made that shitty video a few months ago? Bunch of paid actors that started this, very authentic...

That's my Thot as well. A lot of the weapons are fairly expensive for barista paying off 200k student loans

Look at these faces. Coudn't reflect absolute cuckery more intensively if your life depended on it. Pathetic cretins thinking they're tough. For every 1 of them, there's 10'000 patriots who know how to handle guns.

>ban all weapons because you are too scared of them
>would laugh out of town men with automatic rifles

oi listen here mate

>protecting Muslims and Jews

Umm sweetie... didn't the PM of Israel tell Jews to fuck off of the entire continent of Europe because of Muslim attacks

Oh I know I Kekd a little when I saw his tiny plateless useless vest

bby you can handle my gun if you know what I mean ;^)

where are the clips to those rifles?

After you popped him you would still have to kill half of them as these are still the least cucked looking commies in America right now. That's saying a lot since every time I see a faggot marxist I see a degenerate.

Ahahahahahaha

Inner Siiiiidddddyyyy

I own an exspensive airsoft ak the metal is screwed into the wooden stock...thats plastic glued to cheap metal lol wouldnt evwn be useful in an airsoft skirmish they break.

Cucks larping with airsoft guns. Im terrified

You're probably right unless someone in the group is (((connected))) and they have (((funding))).

doesn't appear to be a single real weapon, Not that that would stop me from shooting at them bunch of guys yelling at me with guns... what do you think is gunna happen?

They only reason those programs exists is so the US government can put a band aid over what they created.

It takes a simple search and a history lesson of policy to see the racially motivated laws and budgetary decisions that created the American ghettos.

So long as extreme poverty exists crime will too.
Government benefits don't help someone get out of the ghetto nor does it stop Tyrone from shooting 11 year old Jamal on his way to school.

It's a funding problem. I'm on mobile but it's an obvious correlation that crime is reduced when the standard of living is raised

Why are they all wearing neckerchiefs?

Fuck these weirdo fags

I say this every time I see one of these threads, don't try to play the right's favorite game because you're not going to win. Also if you're going to wear a slick, you might want to actually put a fucking plate in it dipshit.

>p90
>not airshart

kys

More like our fodder

What's the threat here cletus

Ask them when they are going to join the "working people". They may have upped their game when it comes to gear. But they are still all neets. Maybe apart from the bearded weirdo in the hajib op front. Looking at his hands (not the tattoos, the hands themselves) I recon he is the only one in that lot who ever did a days honest work.

When will you start killing each other?

>being this mad
lmao! fuck off, dad!

Nice doggos you have mate.

There is also an obvious correlation between that crime is reduced when the number of minorities are decreased. It's not a funding problem, it's a black problem.

Someone is deflectinggggg

No it's actually in primarily England. Rotherham wasn't one-off and they knew it was happening for at least 25 years. I'm also not a yank, I'm a leaf. It's really sad to see this, too, since I'm of all English ancestry as far back as I can trace.

Virtue signaling about muh yanks and guns while this is happening is beyond cucked.

That means there plastic they only shoot bbs eith a battery in them. Rather have a baseball bat

I will do nothing but take a pic of them to make a thread with it after i get comfy at home.

but wait a second.
>we will defend our communities
>non white communities
>our
>they all are whites.
they are textbook blind.

i will point it out about it, while i ask a girl to video the scene, and see thier reaction.