How does Sup Forums feel about hunting for sport?

how does Sup Forums feel about hunting for sport?

it's retarded

they will get theres.

Dumb.

Hunting should be done in order to maintain a varied and healthy ecological system.

For context: Hogs and feral pigs in Texas are an invasive species and a huge problem, so you can pretty much hunt them whatever way you want.

Because Europeans killed off so many predators, now there's often a surplus of deer and boars that destroy their own living space if they are allowed to grow unchecked. In this regard, I support hunting since the alternative is reintroducing large predators.

It's also fine as long as people eat the meat. Here in the Netherlands, bunnies are a plague that threaten the dykes. The ones holding back the water, not the ones holding water.

That's what's happening in OP's video.

That looks fucking fun

8 shots, 2 kills

fucking amateur

hogs are a pest

this. it's the same in the US, deer populations will explode near cropland and just destroy it if there's no culling

>sport

That webm shows pest control, not sport

its subhuman behavior

Hunting is awesome but that shit in your webm is not real hunting, that's just culling.

Not just crops either. They will reproduce and eat everything they can. Deer are not long term planners.

Looks pretty fun regardless desu

this

We absolutely need hunters. They are the single group most responsible for conservation. Way more than any hippie.

None of these anons know what they're talking about.

Only if you have no mercy or compassion for animals like if you're a Muslim or something.

This.

We do the same thing here in Serbia but we don't chase them with trucks sadly.

what did we expect from swedecucks

what's the difference

who are you to make a distinction

An occasional hunter myself. I'm not very experienced but I've never seen anyone hunt like this in Canada you don't just drive around shooting randomly and running animals over like some kind of Rambo movie.

At least not to my knowledge.

I wouldn't want to do it but honestly if I was a deer I'd rather die from just having my brains blown out out of nowhere one day than wasting away from disease or being painfully eaten alive by a predator

Hunting for sport: only on overly populated species
Hunting for food: insufficiently populated species excluded

Culling to protect the ecosystem is fine by me, if done properly and humanely.
It's the fucking cunts that shoot endangered species that drive me up the fuckin wall.

It's good for invasive species which I assume what the boars were in that video. In Britain, grey squirrels, magpies, rabbits etc are invasive and I enjoy watching them get killed humanely with headshots. I would do it myself if I lived in the country. Muricans lack skill and patience so they just blow things up like an arab or higher functioning negro would do.

I personally think hunting is more ethic than mass production of meat, anyways making it a sport is just stupid. No need to hang a fucking boar's head in your living room. No need to make cloths out of it. So,I support hunting whenever its done for survival purposes aka responsible eating

By that logic would it actually such a bad thing to cull overpopulated shit holes like.. I dunno... Pooinloo land?

Indians may look like animals but they're still not animals.

thats not for sport wild hogs are a serious problem