Can't take a joke snowflake ?

>these are people saying "WATCH OUT NAZIS"
kek

It's a joke, you retard.

disgusting. i hope he gets beheaded and set on fire

autism

Sup Forums is the same way.

>a joke

This is the same shit with Arlington Cemetary. I don't know if your country has a memorial for every time someone leaves the toothpaste cap on the counter, but in the US we try to keep important monuments to human life and the foundation of our Constitution in high, almost sacred regard. We give a shit. This is barely a joke, it's something my two year old daughter could come up with. It's an attempt to piss on everything this country values for the sake of giggles. Fuck off you minty fresh fuck.

Needs a thick nigger cock deep in that ass

You know how kids would always do what you tell them not to do.
>le funny joke xddd

its a joke I'm sure she didn't yell

she just looks like a retard

I'd like to give her a buttbleed

>he

Doesn't really look like she's screaming. Unless she's putting no effort into it, like they never do.

>he
>she

I love seeing shitheads getting yelled at by guards for talking at the Tomb

This is quite close to where I live, in honour of your countrymen. Most of us do care, someone pulling this shit there would have a serious problem.

Newfag nigger. Go back to syria

I didn't say it was funny but OP making a thread over someones shitty instagram pic is worst than a tumblrina claiming she was eye raped.

kys. You'd be posting about how ebin it was if at a holocaust memorial.

just trying to get approval online bc no one likes him irl

/thread

>her mouth is open
>she must be screaming

do you run out of the cinema too because you think a train is coming towards you? idiot

Why should we respect fake memorials?

She's wearing a fucking snuggle in public

and if I remember correctly, each of the graves of U.S servicemen there in Holland are cleaned by Dutch family out of respect.

Is this at a Holocaust memorial? Because I'm okay if you do this there.

>ov vey goy!

Fun fact: Neanderthals didn't worship their dead, they just dumped them in holes. There have never been any ritual tools, or any evidence of ceremonies around death found of any kind.

Demanding people "respect the dead" is literally nigger tier.

nice wonder woman pajamas.

why is it wrapped in towels

That it certainly is. Sup Forums is soooo in love with "free speech" they embrace Intenet Tough Guy racism and Naziwank, but let anyone laugh at the cuck-in-chief and it's OMG! SHILLS! TROLLS! SAVE ME! WHERE ARE MY FILTERS!

It makes you think.

Its jewish SJW towels

Last year a circle of broken stalagmites was found 300m inside a mountain, apparently arranged by Neanderthals living outside the area. Also found nearby but outside were neanderthal dead laid down with artifacts.
Your gay Neanderthals = White people roleplaying is actually sub nigger tier stormfront fantasy and needs to be mocked at every opportunity.
tldr you just sound so fuckin dumb

The Attention whoring White Culture

> Le individuality, lmao I am so different
> muh freedom, I can do anything I want you cant make me, look I am violating the rules lmao.

Cancerous shit ever.

It's about respecting sacrifice, you inbred edgelord.

Millenials were a mistake

Nice copy and paste faggot.

I get that it's a joke, but look at her eyes. It's always the eyes that get me. Why do they look so empty?

judging by its blankets, id say they haven't ever left their house, and lives on reddit.

this is what happens when an entire generation is raised in broken housholds, by parents who have no clue what they are doing

kek this chick is about 5 mentally

I live in DC, OP.

Give me an update from her newsfeed, and I will find that blanket wearing bitch and put my fist down her throat.

exactly how I feel about alt righties and their overuse of the word "cuck" and "((()))" to denigrate jewish people. Oh and "degenerate," don't you people stop and realize how stupid you sound? No better than the pic OP posted.

her insta name is ottpopart, shouldnt be hard for you to find

She has her mouth open and she's clearly pretending to be screaming. I consider myself a pretty patriotic dude, bro. Ease the fuck up, bro. Rub your chest. It will be gucci funnuci.

I can only hope that one of her Muslim friends throws acid in her face and stones her.

They're mentally ill, delusion fanatics.

ummm sweetie, no cis gendered sign can silence the roar of an independent woman

>beheaded and set on fire

Flag checks out. Go spread sharia somewhere else Mohammed.