he's unfit, he shall be impeached

>Can't pass healthcare reform
>Can't pass travel ban
>Can't denounce election fraud ties
>Can't keep administration together
>Corruption
JUST

Kek

At least T R U M P F A G S can wait till judicial watch pretends they will release info on Obama spying and have a bunch of autistic threads again

NO NO IT'S NOT TRUE! OBAMACARE WAS REPEALED! EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAKE NEWS AND SHILLS! ULTIMATE DEALMAKER!

Trump accomplishments, first two months:

>businesses promise investment
>blocked TPP and TTIP
>began repealing Obamacare
>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
>ISIS on Suicide Watch
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America
>Mexico City Policy that cuts federal funding to organizations that perform abortion internationally
>Federal Hiring Freeze
>Dakota and Keystone XL pipelines approved and must be made of US steel.
>reversing Obama's executive orders on environment.
>wall being constructed
>more border and ice agents
>ending sanctuary cities
>ends catch and release
>deputising local police for Deportation control
>DHS agents given more power to deport illegals
>total refugee ban for 4 months (on hold)
>3 month ban on immigration from 7 high risk countries (on hold(
>To prioritise future refugee applications from those persecuted for their religion - but only if the person is part of a minority religion in their home country
>5 year ban on becoming lobbyist if you had a government job
>life time ban on becoming a lobbyist if you worked for a foreign organization
>Obama's coal regulations repealed through signing legislation
>Obama transgender school ruling overturned
>De-regulation task force in every executive agency
>Violent Cirme Task Force
>For every regulation implemented 2 must be repealed
>235k jobs created in February
>Border crossings down 40%
>Selected Neil Grosuch for the Supreme Court

This is just the first ~3 months, and most of the reason Trump is being slowed-down is because of butthurt Democrats chasing fake Russian stories, and leftist judges on the 9th Circuit misinterpreting the Constitution.

Also, OP is part of a shill team trying to prevent people from seeing this thread:

>>Can't denounce election fraud ties

Democucks can't prove them either.

The only election fraud uncovered so far was when Jill Stein's recount discovered a bunch of fake votes for Hillary in Detroit.

Matthew Chapman pls go

fuck off shareblue

Was going to read your wall of text but it started with "Repeal ObamaCare" so I realized aha, it's just a weeping cuck.

I think Trump was done the moment he stated, right after his victory, that "Clintons are great people".

Game over.

He can count days before he's kicked off from office.

Because goyim the president isnt the king, he doesnt make the laws he simply passes them , its up to the Senate to make the laws imbecile and if the Senate doesnt agree then the law never happens fool.

Because he's incompetent

He's done all he can via Executive Orders. Now the hard part comes in. Which is dealing with the congress. Congress is effectively split into three parties. Democrats, Republicans, and Tea Party.

The Tea Party wants their way or the highway. They're ultra conservative, party of no, and "grassroot" (before being taken over).

Most Neo-Cons are in the Tea Party. They want "Free Market" yet that just means monopoly on the market they own.

Oh look, it's that daily thread where Americans think that the president is a dictator and the senate doesn't exist.

>LoL @ homeschooling nation.

TRUMPS presidency isnt unsuccessful and you're a a retarded Democrat or faggot Republican shill
Sage

Because hes a painfully stupid half wit who couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag.

So Trump's opponent was competent?

>redpill me on why niggy noggs stole my girl

Well you see me funny friend, here's some memes, bants and informative but criminally selective graphs! Wow user! We are having such a good time! Tee hee.

>Ugh, drumpf worst president since hitler!

SHILL THREAD! SLIDE THREAD! SOUND THE ALARM! MAN YOUR KEKSTATIONS! WAKE UP THE NEET DEFENCE FORCE!

Kid, you just don't know what you are messin with.

Because people are too busy being butthurt to do their job

He wrote the book on FAIL.

Stop trying to explain things in a shill thread, its a wasted effort.

I already pointed out why this shit is retarded before.
He hasn't even done half of whats on here faggot.

>implying any of these things he's "begun to do" are going to pan out

Trump is in office 60 days

It took Obama 8 years to add $10 TRILLION dollars to the debt and add 10 million refugees, immigrants and illegal invaders

Please give Trump an extra 30 days so he can catch up to Obama's great record

digits ring true user of the Rising Sun.

Of course she was competent, she was just a corrupt bitch.

I made this like a month and a half ago because I knew this "ITS ALL THE BLACK GUY'S FAULT" shit would start.
Kek me into the ground bittch

>Implying Trump hasn't lied to us

She was competent, just a bitch.
But a bitch is better than trump any day.

Who are people supposed to blame...Jar Jar Binks?

Obama ran up the tab and helped the 1% do great while devastating the middle class

You think he can walk away from this after fucking our children and grandchildren in the ass with that kind of debt?
>LIBERALS NEED TO BE NUETERED

HEY GUYS DO YOU THINK DONALD IS GOING TO KEEP WINNING THE WAY HE TOTALLY WON ON FRIDAY?

Competent:

The ability to fuck over others while ensuring you and your favorites do great

>We dodged a bullet

Shut your pie hole, Mohammad

The shills are spamming this shit

Because every promise he's ever made, even before running, has been a lie?

>implying thats where the debt came from
Whats that absolutely insanely expensive war we were in...? You know, billions and billions and billions wasted on... guns... who caused that... mmmmmmm... can't think who it was.

That's literally what Trump is doing. Benefiting the rich with his plans.

Lol, top 10 most wanted. ALL WHITE

Sup Forums BTFO again

Oh, I'm sorry....where you posting about all the banks, corporations, etc that melted down and Obama used OUR tax dollars to help them? (but of course, no one went to jail)

Or maybe all the free money to other countries, doubled the food stamps, Obamaphones, etc?

The war was about a trillion, not 10 trillion?...Obama kept the wars going and in the end the $10 trillion is on HIS sorry ass
You fuckers can't play the Bush cards 9 fucking years after Obozo was in office

Going to need another 11 or more dimensions for that chess game, because you see, with the health care debacle and loss, it was all Trump's intention to lose, there by... well I don't need to tell you, it's patently obvious he's playing 56th dimension chess here!

*shits on own face*

Cause he's a moron.

>spics
>white