I'm redipilling a friend about muslims/islam and he is refusing to accept the truth...

I'm redipilling a friend about muslims/islam and he is refusing to accept the truth, can you give me any advice or source i could use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
thereligionofpeace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=61KsT5YixF0
youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q
cspipublishing.com/statistical/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=HGQpVsa4YTg
thosewhocansee.blogspot.sg/2015/12/why-we-culturally-profile.html?m=1
youtu.be/ZNyribZRrF4
youtu.be/w3-7gLDToDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums reacted the same way interestingly enough.

Because Sup Forums is like a drug addict. It needs happenings or it starts getting nervous

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
Dr Bill Warner of politicalislam.com

Can't believe all Muslims acted like that

Islam as a religion in Mecca was a failure.. Muhammad left to Medina and invented Jihad and Islamic politics and made it a success through force.

Holy shit that image is so much retarded, you have to be baiting or genuinely possess zero understanding of history.

I'll hijack this thread a bit, hope you don't mind Juan, sort of the same thing we're seeking.

>Im doing a case study on terrorism at my university. If any of you anons have any articles or pictures, well sourced though - my prof already said she'll only accept mainstream sources, please post them.

Particularly im looking for something like pic related.

Thanks.

Muhammad was a genocidal jihadist pedo, and according to allah he is the perfect human prototype who must be emulated in all ways. Muhammad is 86% of Islamic scripture, allah is 14%. ISIS are copying muhammad as closely as they can (and they're doing well). The majority of Islamic scripture is about non-muslims.

Also: read Bill Warner's book Factual Persuasion and kick leftist ass

Islamic scripture is more concerned with non-muslims than muslims

>There is a Spaniard who needs convincing that Muslims are trash that need eliminating

why not both?

thereligionofpeace.com

>he is refusing to accept the truth
What are his arguments?

I don't understand that image. Why are the emojis floating around over netherspace?

"It's a religion of peace, not all muslims are isis, christian religion it's as ((bad)) as islam and it's accepted" he's repeating this over and over

He's right.

but Sup Forums reacts the exact same when something bad happens in a muslim country?

you can't redpill someone who doesn't want to see the truth, cut him out of your life

Islamic is emulating muhammad, the warlord murderer. Your friend is an idiot repeating propaganda. Dump them.

He's probably the descendant of those who were reconverted after the reconquista, maybe when the muslims took over and intermixed(raped) they're inferior genes infected spanish blood, and now he has those inferior muslim genes and thats why hes too dumb to understand.

for different reasons though

we want normies to wake up and so these cuck sacrifices help in that regard

muhammadans want to kill all non shitskins and replace us with their own islamic shitskinery

different reasons bro. ours are for the ultimate good of the white race theirs are not

sorry you are too retarded to comprehend basic motivations.

NOT ALL

An oversimplified observation, user.

These attacks only lead liberals and muslims to dig their ideological and literal graves further. That is what Sup Forums is excited over.

Well did you show him the pic that you posted?

Peaceful Muslims are just people watching the jihad.

Tell him that in France despite all the Muslim terrorist attacks and the amount of Muslims (more or less 10 millions), we didn't see a SINGLE protest against terrorism.

Too many of these retards lately.

Jews are your true enemy. Muzzies are just a symptom of the larger problem

Islam is different. It is a political system. a violent totalitarian one. no wonder leftists love it so much

>we didn't see a SINGLE protest against terrorism.
I mean among Muslims.

The only people who protested were white cucks. Mostly boomers shocked by the end of Charlie Hebdo.

Muhammad's politics have quite a healthy support in the west. orthodox islam is simply Muhammad's islam

WOW

IT'S ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE WHO LOVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION HATE ISLAM AND THE TWO CAN'T BE MIXED WITHOUT DISASTROUS RESULTS

sucks for the weak. Islam preys upon the weak.

Just tell him about what they did to your country.

But Sup Forums absolutely loath western civilization they hate everything about the west. They have more in common with Islam than with the west.

what is the actual source on that image? there are no citations or references.

youtube.com/watch?v=61KsT5YixF0

youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q

You gotta ease them into it. Just say something like "Not all muslims are like this but the religion does teach terrible things" They'll eventually realize Islam is trash.

Most of these stats i posted are from here:

cspipublishing.com/statistical/
Center for the Study of Political Islam

Start big, aggressive. Point out that Muslims want to kill you and rape children.

You can be dumb but please don't spread dumb to others

Send him this. Shame him for not standing up for minorities!

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx

Between the beginning of 2016, until the London Attack in Westminster, there has been an Islamic Idealogy related incident across Europe and the Americas approximately every 9.3 days

Islam is the final REDPILL. Societies free from most degeneracy. Strong leadership in political and religious domains. The original source of the scientific enlightenment. Women know their place in Islam and have lots of kids.

What about the Quebec Mosque for example. Terrorist kill Muslims too. Do not be a racists.

Killed if you don't join, killed if you leave. it's a virus built to spread. Living with liberty and responsibility is the ultimate redpill

Are you pretending? Someoje's gotta say it: Islam is not a race dipshit

Islam is not a race it is for EVERYONE. Just too many Pol/acks say anti-muslim racist things.

Islam is liberty. As far as responsibility, Islam gives you responsibility to your nation, family, the Prophet PBUH and Allah. Submission to the peace is the first step to your true redpilling. The western media, trolls like you etc are so bent on keeping you from redpilling on Islam it is wild.

Stephen Coughlin
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=HGQpVsa4YTg

Islam the word literally means submission, not liberty. Peace in islam is only when all the world is Islamic. Do you disavow Muhammad's acts of violent jihad? Go spread the lies at a hillaryclinton fan club, they'll welcome them with open arms and closed eyes. Try some critical thought, I know I know, it's un-Islamic. I am 99% certain you are joking but I have learned not to be surprised at pro-Islamic retardation.

muhammad, their prophet and idol, was basically hitler. He murdered raped tortured men women and children on a massive scale. And we see his most zealous followers doing the exacte same thing today.

For all your Islamophobic needs. Big analysis, crammed full of graphs and sources
thosewhocansee.blogspot.sg/2015/12/why-we-culturally-profile.html?m=1

An ex muslim friend was the one who redpilled me, before that i was the bluest bluepill

Easily digestible.

youtu.be/ZNyribZRrF4

youtu.be/w3-7gLDToDM

Don't overdo it.