twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks like fun.

Barbaric.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS my fellow 60%

more humane than industrial farming

Looks like a method Ben Garrison would use to shoot nigs in the hood

>you will never have Freedom(tm)

This just raises further questions

Hot damn, that looks like a blast. Feral crop eating hogs btfo in a driveby.

>not niggers or spics

7/10 best i can do

Fuck me that looks so fun, thanks for the idea op gonna do it on an ATV with a nice shitty next time I get the chance.

Pizzagate isn't real. Wow how many times do I have to tell you

>Not shooting them from a helicopter
Are you even American?

youtu.be/sx66ys4JG5o

peta btfo

liking these fresh memetics

That same American 2 days later:

>Those fucking niggers. They are acting like a bunch of savages. They need to be hanged.

This is why no one takes burgers seriously.

Senator Byrd? Is that you posting from beyond the grave?

youtube.com/watch?v=rtsI7KRe_zQ

In the south hogs attack people on sight and ruin crops are so they encourage locals to genocide those fucks

That looks fun as fuck.

Every American in this thread has a boner.

This is necessary.

Wild Boars are destroying wildlife and an absurd rate and are breeding out of control. They are almost as bad as humans in terms of destruction of land and killing entire species.

At the moment in Florida, there is no limit to how many boars you can kill. You don't even have to eat it, just leave it to rot.

Even though as soon as you kill it, its comrades come back and feast on its corpse. These creatures are fucking disgusting.

Waste of some good bacon baka desu senpai

looks fun as hell
where do I sign up?

It's the same up here in the North. Some faggot tried to introduce wild boars as game meat in North America in the early 1900s and some of them got out and they spread like wildfire.

Netherlands farmer watching feral animals run amok in his fields, wrecking his crops

>This is fine. It'd be inhumane to stop them. I'll just eat whatever they don't devour, trample and shit on once they leave.

Kek looks fun as hell

Is there a yt video or something, post more pls

Wild boar tastes like shit

You do realize a wild boar is a feral pig, right?

A regular farm pig that runs off into the wild will turn into a boar.

>boars ruin your crops
>kill all on sight
>illegal mexicans ruin your society
>build a shitty fence

you are such stupid fucking niggers, goddamn. no wonder most graduates of your best schools are foreigners

Nice strawman.

Damn, that was great. How do non Americans deal with not being American?

That's looks hell of a fun

There are 10, 11, 12 year old boys and girls in my area that can shoot hogs from a moving razor, on rough terrain. They start shooting and learning at a very young age. I wouldn't be surprised if the person in this webm was a kid.

Looks fun as fuck

something about when pigs fly

>my fellow 60%

I like you Sven, I'll fuck you in the ass last.

>Hogs
>Innocent

If you don't live where there are wild boar or hog you can't really understand the problem they are. They are classified as an invasive species. I'm in Atlanta (send help) and in South Georgia, where they grow all the peanuts and shit, they have huge problems with feral pigs. You're allowed to hunt them year-round without any type of license or limits. In this video the guy isn't hunting them for sport - he's exterminating them.

They destroy you crops, and will get 100% of your field if you let them. They kill your pets and if you have small kids they can be killed too. They are aggressive and mean and destroy property. When they wallow in the mud they make huge craters and if your tractor hits one of those while working the field you can be thrown off. They fuck with your livestock and generally ruin everything they interact with

Just imagine this video with muslims in place of the hogs and you'll understand

Wouldn't hitting a boar wreck your car?

Cooking it wrong

Wild boar pulled pork is fucking amazing. Had it in Orlando.

These hogs cause massive damage to farms. They're extremely overpopulated. Some areas even offer bounties

>complain about niggers being barbaric
>"but mass murdering random animals for lulz is great"
What did burgers mean by this?

It's because we have the best universitys in the world so foreigners send their kids here and usually go back to their own country when they graduate

Oh yeah also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ob0fgc0I7A

>remaking a thread from yesterday
Why do people do this?

They're probably in a lifted truck with a beefy brush guard. For sure a car would lose a bumper smacking a hog at full speed. Those fuckers are like dense meat bricks.

He is correct that wild boar destroy a lot of farm land.

Imagine if you could do this in East St. Louis

Thanks, I couldn't get the face quite right though. Can't find any dark brown straw.

>random animals

Boars are an invasive species that destroy crops, kill pets, and attack people.

>afuckingleaf.jpg

this looks amazing. are those wild hogs?

Sports hunting is extrmely degenerate.
This is not something that shoud be done for fun.

I would feel bad for the piggies. But to parrot what others are saying, wild hogs really are a problem. Here in Florida it's especially bad. These things are incredibly destructive to crops and local ecosystems

Looks like they're driving around in one of these. Also they're probably only going 20 mph, and the boars are not the size of dear, so they probably just get knocked aside, or run over.

Yeah, you can tell a wild hog from a domestic one by the fur and tusks. Domestic pigs have sparser hair and no tusks.

its not sport hunting you absolute retard

hogs are a menace and breed too fast, killing them is a good thing. and I doubt they let all that meat go to waste

>this righteous libcuck indignation

? You don't eat wild hogs

lol, this guy wastes the meat

What about pest elimination? Can one not take joy in that?

There is no difference. A domestic pig will turn into a (feral pig) boar if you let it loose into the wild.

Latavian nigger keep your pie hole shut eurotrash.

Latvia non country

I understand that hogs are just pests, but couldn't you do it in a way that doesn't involve running them over and firing snap shots at them with a pistol caliber weapon?

Check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7Wy49bWSfA

People forget wild hogs like this are an invasive species to the southeastern US, and there's no natural predator to keep the population in check. So while it seems barbaric, rednecks with guns doing shit like this is actually nesssecary.

any link with sound?

God, I would love to do that.

Seems like an inefficient way to kill them off.

Wouldn't traps and poison work better?

That looks like fun

Looks like the pigs violated the NAP

MORON

Can we do this but with black people?

stay mad cuckboi

why not just introduce predators

Texas is getting ready to poison them with a blood thinning agent.

gizmodo.com/texas-turns-to-chemical-warfare-to-bring-feral-hog-apo-1792612035

If aliens invaded would you rather them put you in a slaughterhouse or give you a sporting chance?

>take joy in that
No. But it is a thing that must be done.
I have shot a few hogs and foxes myself.
Not ashamed, but not proud of it either.

I would be the same thing as enjoying shaving, or refueling a car.
It's just stupid to be proud of doing menial tasks.

Also, who the fuck uses laser sights?

looks fun

there's traps and things you can set up too spotlighting hogs is fun though

are those piggos okay?

Don't be casual

What are they shooting with?

>black

>people

pick one

myfwc.com/hunting/by-species/wild-hog/

They really are a shoot on site nuisance in Florida.

>On private property with landowner permission, wild pigs may be trapped and hunted year round using any legal to own rifle, shotgun, crossbow, bow or pistol. There is no size or bag limit, and you may harvest either sex. Also, no hunting license is required. A gun and light at night permit is not required to take wild hogs with a gun and light on private lands with landowner permission.

No limits, no exclusions, just fucking kill them

maybe they captured and fed it good food before they butchered it? That's what my bro in law did once.

>1 post by this ID
>70+ replies
Don't reply to slide threads

>i AM the 60%

It is, and you can get fucking paid to do it too
Yes Florida is amazing

The fuck are they shooting .22s?

Shotguns.

Goddamn, that's impressive.

They're an invasive species you dumb fuck

I bet I could do better than that guy.

I watched this loop 8 times before I realized that those were not Muslims. Disappointing!

Wild pigs ain't got no bacon...

youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

Goddamn right we do.