Uhhh guys, what are we going to do when we run out of oil?

Uhhh guys, what are we going to do when we run out of oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uti2niW2BRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ride a tesla to mars driven by a solar powered super ai of course sweetie

drive a diesel car using canola oil.

"Oil Crisis" is a myth and a jewish propaganda.

That's our kids' problem, not ours.

Sucks to be them, but it'll give them a backbone, hopefully.

You're not worried that solar and wind power won't be able to fill the gap left by oil when it's gone, are you?

>Kek

Also, nice Adolf

what if i told you i spent $210 filling my tanks today.

Have a world war which northern europe stays out of, or we just hide in out endles forests and mountains, like we've done since end of ice age.
We endure.

It will probably start in africa cause they can't seem to stop breeding = massive overpopulation. And going by history, that leads to massive, but needed, conflict.

australien GP
>10.000 truckloads to get the event going
>"Muh enviroment" is an argument for V-shit engine's

Even F1 is gay now-a-days..

A mix of nuclear and solar power will fill the void.

We're probably gonna have full Solar cars in 20 years and massive solar power plants are already viable enough that people are building them around the globe without tax incentives.

In the future roads will probably be replaced with some sort of solar panel that can be driven on and generate energy at the same time.

>2017
>still believing in peak oil

we've already solved that problem

youtube.com/watch?v=Uti2niW2BRA

Cull the morbidly obese and harvest their oil and fat to burn. Still inefficient.

>natural gas
>biodiesel
>fuel cells
>electric cells
Pick you poison.

Synthetic oil u retard

At this point, it's more likely people drop selling oil because it's so cheap and abundant, combined with unprecedentedly low demand.

Capitalism will have its way with oil the same way it did with the horse drawn carriage.

That's why I get my moneys worth by inhaling as much vapour as possible while gassing up.

Good for the environment and good for the brain.

>be 19the century man
>use whale oil lamp
>what is demand over reaches supply?
>whale hunting is going to far
>what will we do when we hunt them to extinction?
>how will we have lights without whale oil?

That's how dumb you sound.

Two words. Wood gasification. Look it up. It's pretty neat. Another idea is biodigester that produce methane, which we can run gasoline powered cars on.

There will finally be peace in the middle east because no more reason not to Nuke.

use nigger like fuel?

also, sandnigger will be the unleaded fuel

Gonna go ahead and say it's out of our control. We're either fucked or our governments are ready for it.

Price of oil goes up ---> people start using electric cars because its cheaper.