My parents want to covert to Islam and wants me to join them

>My parents want to covert to Islam and wants me to join them.

Help.

just shoot them, you cuck

This

Fpbp
Execute them Isis style to show them true Islam

Report them to FBI. Tell them they're planning an attack and you've seen weapons and bomb materials in their house.

Buy a goat and fuck it every morning on the breakfast table. Tell them to expect this for the rest of their lives under Islam.

this desu

Move out you fucking child

Tell them you'll convert but only if you get a 12 yr old wife

self defense

if their white report to the FBI

that will teach them for being edgy

read then the pillars of koran:
- child sex
- jihad
- lying to non-muslims
- killing the infadel
- etc.

if they don't listen to reason then become a orthodox christian and live in a monastery away from them.

convince them that Christianity is the one true religion, as Christianity is the antidote to mudslimeism.

yep this.

Agree and keep watching isis execution videos in front of them

Tell them you are buying a set of cruasader armour to wear when you behead them if they do.

u move out.

why would anyone willingly convert to islam.
give us a quick rundown here OP, are they mentally ill?, brainwashed by someone?. blink if you are being held hostage.

Are you not of age? Just tell them to fuck off.

You can either try to rationalize with them, depending on what kind of people they are, but if they where rational they would not convert to Islam in the first place.
Play with their emotions, like fear, you can buy time for 1-2 years by saying that trump is going to start throwing out and discriminate against Muslims, and that trump supporters are searching for ''race'' traitors. If this works then you might have some time to red pill them, make sure that you red pill them on something that their power level can handle or they will just evade fact.

This.

Ask your mother if she's going to be circumcised in accordance with the teachings of Mohommed.

It gets worse by the day , we need to stop this

No, my mom is normal

Are you fucking kidding?

If not, get rid of them. It is your duty.

Tell them to go live in an islamic country if they like it so much

But why?

If they pick sunni, go shia and call them heretics, or vice versa.

/thread

Do it, but if they're Sunni, be Shia, or vice versa. Then kill them for being infidels.

Beat me to it.

Abandon ship if they do. Leave and cut them off. Threaten to never talk to them again. They should love you more than some religion they recently found.

lmao fucking this

A jew that gives FREE truth? Now thats a new one...

Go full allahu ackbar shariah before they join and they'll stop.

>1 post by this ID

Have you been hired ? If not, this is their plans in order to be a real man.

Carry out a Holy Crusade in your own home

>White Muslims

This is a much rarer sight than Muslims would have you think but it's still disgusting.

Never said it was free bucko, pay up

Sounds like a kill or be killed situation

Is this real OP? in that case, do everything inyour power to stop them, get violent if you have to. If not, break all ties.

I say convert to some meme tier version of Islam instead OP, I don't really know any but there must be some.

Find the Mormonism of Islam and become that.

Ibadi

Serious question tho: Why convert?