How can you even call yourself

americans, and let this shit get by,
sentinel-echo.com/news/lawyer-goforth-shot-in-back-of-neck/article_e91adbbd-ef82-5720-b9b9-685e8e2a80c6.html

im fucking signing off and dont care, im using the proxy of, everybody. tell these people around here about it, they don't care. So, america it's your fault how can yuo live with yourself..

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyt.com/home/headlines/49456157.html
thetimestribune.com/news/local_news/deputy-cleared-in-fatal-shooting/article_e6dd0345-358e-5c80-99e6-e54a0fdee4ee.html
thetimestribune.com/news/local_news/laurel-county-to-pay-in-death-lawsuit/article_63e25996-a0df-56e9-9305-115edf791701.html
cbsnews.com/news/corrupt-kentucky-sheriff-brought-down-by-reporters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oink

he got let off the hook in court, by a judge, a jury, lawyers, the pig and the family of the guy who got murdered. how the fuck did the pig leave the courtroom alive? or not in jail , but not ONLY that but completely free and off to do more oinking the same shit he's been doing.

????? america how you let this happenings

you call yourself american's
punctuation is a test of literacy i am not inbred

>They also say a knife was found at the scene >and they learned Goforth had active warrants.

>“That’s when it was learned that Mr. Goforth >was a wanted person from Laurel and Scott >Counties” said Ky. State Police Trooper Don >Trosper.

?

>HIGH SPEED CAR CHASE
>runs away on foot from police
>gets shot
>he was armed and a danger

where is the problem exactly?

jim trying to portray here, by reading this and YOU seeing. Those 2 lines, the Top Line is the previous paragraph, the next line Line 2, is the next paragraph. OK. That means, a paragraph, wrote in a news article, Means its another "sub ject" . haha

Thats when? ??? ..another paragraph, on another paragraph. EXZPLAIN TO ME THIS PLEASE, what type of story would you be writing at THIS POINT! . this is A MURDER and FRAMED by the entire state and the inbred section

AMERICA?!! what? how can yuou call YOURselves americans!

explain this to me

ok fucking shill, armed .. doesnt equal dangerous.

and NOWHERE does it say he is dangerous. so shill is amd u also are some british pussy oh wait thats what the topic...

>dude runs away from police
>gets shot

whats the problem with this?
some nutjob runs away from police, brings people in danger with his reckless driving and then gets shot like he deserved it.

ok i read that a little different,
>a danger

well.

fuck it who cares

i percieve you, as a danger as well. so im coming

>dude had a knife
>runs away from cops
>gets shot before he could flee and take hostages or something

cop should get a medal and paid vacation

He didnt run, he was attempted to be stopped and why should you think we care what yuo think?

like wheres the danger at?\

yuou dont understand he was killed and ran to a logging road, was 95% on a logging road but this isnt the point the cop was behind him also causing this danger you talk about too. so whos fault was it for starting th ecchase oh wait the COPS and the danger was because of him. and you since yu condone it

I dont know you didnt read the story. im guessing all you do is read what the news tells you happened.

why didn't he just pull over and answer the officers questions?
why run away from the law?

>Sapcut and other deputies said they began pursuit after Goforth failed to stop at a stop sign.
STOP MEANS STOP

>read your OP link
>Sapcut and other deputies said they began pursuit after Goforth failed to stop at a stop sign.
>The chase continued across West KY 80 and down a dirt road near the Daniel Boone Motocross.
>Goforth was shot after his vehicle got stuck and he got out and started running.
>Kentucky State Police spokesman Trooper Don Trosper said investigators found a folding-type knife near Goforth’s body.

He was a potential danger to the Officers, other Civilians and Traffic.

aggressive cops > sharia law

europe and canada BTFO

You should learn to read what are you a muslim
>“The bullet struck Mr. Goforth near the base of >the skull and exited out the front,”
>Goforth was shot in the back of the neck,

He was running away from the guy. the knife was "found" next to the body...
thetimestribune.com/news/local_news/deputy-cleared-in-fatal-shooting/article_e6dd0345-358e-5c80-99e6-e54a0fdee4ee.html

>>> He has asked, however, that I make the following statement on his behalf.

“The only people who have been privy to all the >possible evidence in this investigation are the members of the grand jury. Based upon >presentation of several witnesses and hours of >testimony, the most informed group of people >determined that there was insufficient >evidence to find any criminal responsibility as >to Deputy Sapcut.”

The Officer who shot that goforth fag got a Medal of honor in 93 because he lit some 17yo faggot on fire who fired shots at his cruiser.

That Officer is a Hero

NO plate on car= doesnt equal a THREAT. that is the ONLY reason read why he was stopping him, you had to read you dumb

Yea too bad your a liar

"The driver tried to retrieve the rifle from the vehicle and he was ordered by officer Sapcut to drop the rifle, when he continued in his efforts, the officer fired,” said Sand Springs Police Assistant Chief Michael Carter.

The suspect, a 17-year old, died several days later.

>
why cant you guys come up with real answers, fuck off

And its his own fault.

>runs away from cops
>ignores their orders to stop
>gets shot

>nobody knows if the retard behind the wheel is able to drive properly
>starts speeding away from cops
>ignores stop signs bringing other people in traffic in danger
>keeps running away

he had it coming.

next time register your car and be nice to the officer who does his job.

i dont know if i should just ignore yu or what germany,
Stoppping doesnt mean SHIT. Chasing. he was the aggressor the cop was if you look.

but its right there in the text you retard

>In that incident, which occurred in Sand Springs, Oklahoma, Officer Richard Sapcut was involved in a chase with two suspects. Police say a juvenile fired several shots at Sapcut’s cruiser.

no laws on using commericial plates in non-commericial household fuck off germany

.. i guess it doesnt matter

>flee from cops
>somehow the cops are the aggressor in this

are you dumb?

>)
why did anohter which i did link say what i said?

>)
what about the right to travel, FAGGOT

>car not properly registered or some shit
>cops want to stop him for whatever
>suspect just speeds off ignoring traffic signs

I really don't understand what your problem is

your right to travel ceases to exist when you bring other people in danger.

OK,dude what if i just wanted to meet with yu for whatever dude, would yuo be ok twith that dude?

no because you type like a stupid nigger

he didnt have aplate on the car which means he had to of endangered somebody

there isnt a victim ... so you are a murderer

>BTFO OP
>he goes crying in the corner
>I won another internet discussion
>feels good man.tiff

now I will make a BBQ pizza to celebrate my victory

ok man read this one,
thetimestribune.com/news/local_news/laurel-county-to-pay-in-death-lawsuit/article_63e25996-a0df-56e9-9305-115edf791701.html

facts are completely differnt then. im mad ive read dfiferent things myself.

Facts indicated, said the Goforth’s lawyer Liddell Vaughn, that he was shot in the back and did not have a gun.

The following morning, a search of the site turned up no firearm but a knife was discovered in a wooded area some distance from where Goforth’s body was found.

>An examination of the knife found no fingerprints or DNA on the knife handle.

Vaughn’s press release states, “Now that the civil litigation has been

>he didnt have a plate on the car
why did he ignore the law?
wasn't he aware that the cops would try to stop him when they notice something is wrong with his car?
why did he speed away?
why was he such a stupid nigger to ignore traffic signs and orders from cops?

>which means he had to of endangered somebody
by ignoring cops and speeding he endangered a whole lot of people.

so why was the stupid nigger even running away?
why not surrender to cops, and get a lawyer?

sorry that response was for you not the other guy, i dont believe the no stop sign story then, well time to get the tapes which where talked about in the above link,
cbsnews.com/news/corrupt-kentucky-sheriff-brought-down-by-reporters/

everything you say is a lie, he was white the cop was an injun, the car didnt have a plate on it, said thats the reason the cop started following him in an indictment on the news, in a completely opposite story it says the cop seen him not stop at a sign, why did worthless pig, follow chase and shoot the guy?

>gives cop a reason to shoot him
>not being as dumb as a nigger

lol

that cop iddnt need a reason fucik you nigger wheres your slave tags or your muslim who cucks yoou yu carry around over there

>dude had no plates
>speeds away from cops
>ignores cops and their orders
>keeps running away
>HE DINDU NUTHIN!!!!

it was his own fault, really.

>>my refugees

no plates means not commercial means household goods means travelling, means rights, right to travel. you think its ok. you say it is, fuck you. btw who are you merkel? how was he the one who casued this, because im asking this and you will answer cause you have 0 morals. there is no reason ive made my point on every aspect. the news was fucked up.

fuck yourself queer it isnt my responsibility to get the story put out in teh fucking newspaper right.

ok so i found conflicting news on the did they stop at a stop sign story in the news. i dont believe he was pulled over for a sign they made up lies as theyre story grew holes in it, and left this shit open