>staying outside Blackpool area
>long weeks, lots of hours
>complete project
>want to go back to hotel and relax
>get invited for drinks
>politely decline
>get called a "mincer"
>look it up at hotel later
>"a term commonly used to describe a bloke that likes nothing more that heading home after work to sit on a big fat cock"

Was this necessary? WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya learn to take a joke/jab on your account faggot

saged for this retard burger who cant handle a joke

fuck off and die

>staying outside Blackpool area

I lived in Blackpool for two years. It's probably a good thing you didn't go.

Nigger

It just means you aren't up for the banter and will end up a johnny no mates if you keep up that attitude, m8y. Stop being such a poof and come for a drink with the lads. You aren't a mincer, are you?

Aren't you? You sound like one.

yeah, brits are all massive assholes

>get called a "mincer
Haha you utter homo

This Lad.

Blackpool is no place for mincers OP, you had a lucky escape

haha, you had to stay near blackpool

>Was this necessary? WTF?

Exactly what a mincer would say.

Americans can't handle banter.

>act like a mincer
>be a mincer
>get called a mincer
>how rude!

>Canada
>in charge of humor

He probably didn't realise how much bantz they were missing out on by not taking a big yank cunt out on the piss. You banterblocked them, OP.

Fuckin tosser

One thing mincers don't get is that like many things it seems like something you can't be arsed to do but once you're out you have a good time

Stop being a fat yank cunt and have a laugh with your coworkers and maybe get a gf for once and learn the way of the bantz

*talkblocked

Fuckin mincer.

I'm just not that big of a drinker m8

anglo scum have always been disgusting, you should see how they talk to us Scots - utter scumbags

Don't be so rough on the lad, probably had a good reason not to go to the pub. I don't think you can cancel grindr meet ups after you've swiped left.

Says the fucking leaf.

Isn't there a social justice rally you should be at, you spunk gargling faggot?

Piss off and vote independent already you blairite jock bastard

We're only mucking about.

You should have went as an exercise in observation. Humoured your new friends and at least let them slag off your accent over a few pints.

you have to leave.

Brits aren't used to hard work. They don't understand that getting blind drunk after work every night affects productivity and quality.

I'm sorry pal

Any stories?

Any Neds or Chavs try to mug you?

go suck some aryan blood anglo filth, you inherently hate the white race because of all that shite blood u have

I live in stannes...blackpools full of degenerates and is poorest scummy place in uk....

funny cunt

Blackpool is the gay capital of the UK, chances are if you are in Blackpool you are a mincer, bofty, faggot etc

Where did you stay?

Cleveleys?

Norbreck?

londonistan is just jockland down south with less non-whites

What were u doing in blackpool?

>lives in shithole village
>calls out shithole town

hmmm

I wouldn't worry about it. British people won't exist in 100 years.

Drinks? Sign me up

Come out your cave you fucking hermit; England is crawling with non-whites outside of London.

It just has a sizeable gay village for a small town

lol white americans have less than 20

You have to remember where the Australians got their attitude from. A lot of the time when we 'insult' someone it's just banter and actually can be endearing. "Ah you silly bastard!" can be both an insult and a compliment depending on context.

Muricans don't get bantz, sarcasm, how to spell etc...

Just count yourself lucky that you got a passport. Most murricans don't get those either.

yeah the ones scrambling across the border to escape jockland

Kek.

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/

Speaking as an Suffolk lad I can tell you the darkest skin we see is on the Portuguese nurses in our hospitals.

Sorry lad but Scotistan is cuck central.

t.

he would know

when dealing with true anglos (kiwis, aussies, the few of us left in britain and the few in america) remember that being insulted means they feel relaxed enough around you to throw out constructive criticism, the correct response to any insult is to insult back at a similar level with a smile and laugh. for example. Britishman: "you won't come party with us... you bloody mincer".
Non-britbong: "sorry mate I'm just proper tired, I'll come party with you faggots some other time"
Britishman: "haha, you better be a good sport and keep your word yeah senpai, anyway see you round"

TLDR: just smile and insult back but don't make it a scathing personal attack keep it loose and learn to banter by observing anglos interacting with each other.

LOL I'm originally from Bolton. Fucking hell. Been in the states since 2007.

>when you're off by 2

>79% white
>in a white homeland

Even worse than the Americans

Blackpool is a seaside town that should of been shutdown

Stannes which is just under blackpool was 3% none white 3 years ago...probably like 4 now.

My fucking sides

Bolton ewww lucky escape lad

>Yank cant handle a bit of spicy banter
Cant say im surprised

Yanks dont get bants
This is par for the course
Ya mincer

mincer

Wot he said. Don't be such a mincing puff OP

Stannes the bedsit land of junkies and alkies,
was ok about 30 yrs ago

Not true, in the northeast we all do it, we call it ball busting. But yes, much of the country is filled with pussies.

>theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/

“The first day I came to the office and wanted to introduce myself and build a relationship with my new colleagues, there was this one guy, Pete, who I’d never met before, who said “You again, I can’t be seen with you, the wife will kill me” and walked away,
>pete lol

Come.... come....nuclear bomb

Its just good old fashioned ball busting between guys, if your job entailed something other than sitting at a desk, talking on a phone, or sticking your dick in a computer all day, you would understand.

t.

Nice one

Winrar

The absolute STATE of American bants

>Being this much a lightweight

An American is a Zerg: the evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA

>Suffolk: 95.2%
I'm sorry mate. Your stats are wrong.

>be me
This is bait.

How the OP dearly wishes he was not here...

the mincing queer

m8 the whole place is bender bars and b'n'bs with rainbow flags outside. It's full of trannies and drag queens and smack heads.

It was once a shining jewel.

Excuse to dump pictures of old Blackpool before it mutated into a hellscape of despair like something from Dark Souls.

I better not see my nan in any of these photos

How did you get a green card? I'm working towards emigrating to the states.

>This is bait
I seriously hope it is
Like how do not bust your friends/coworkers balls?

>Is British rudeness common?

yeah, england full of snobs and arseholes

>A fucking Boltoner calling out Blackpool

smdh

>caring about your work

I bet you don't even hate your life

>Suffolk
>95.2% white

>Lowestoft Walberswick Beckles Bun Gay Smelly sugar factory
>nearest motorway to east coast is 80 miles away
>ipswich rail station only just electrified

>Suffolk
>95.2% white

Please keep it you dutch fuck

Why would a fake news site use a pic of the most British dude ever to portray an American?

Got any good pics of your nan? Give me something to work with so I don't accidentally post her in the nude or something.

Girl in the red is weeping

She sees what Blackpool is to become

I know an not a paki or Polish cunts about too

Americans saying "mate" or any variation is just so cringy.

>should have went

wew pajeet

Working class "culture" that you must waste the day's earnings at a pub after each day's work.

dont forget the degenerate stag hen parties

you'll know her if you see her mate
she's fit as fuck

fuckin fag, you insult back, its all fun. We Austrians are similar

m8

he's right though

mate