Brit/pol/: Free Speech is a Dangerous Thing edition

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html
archive.is/JeDu0

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes
archive.is/ZvEDW

>Amber Rudd claims Whatsapp encrypted messaging is a terrorist hotbed and must be stopped (even though Vault 7 showed us that GCHQ can back-door your own back-door)
theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/26/intelligence-services-access-whatsapp-amber-rudd-westminster-attack-encrypted-messaging
archive.is/HaXjr [yes it says Haxr]

>Theresa May: Terror and Hate Speech are joined, blames social media
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-socialmedia-idUKKBN16V1Q3
archive.is/SWXvq

>Boris: Google, FB and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/
archive.is/JghkP

>UKIP finished? Carswell: Job done, Farage: Not over
talkcarswell.com/home/job-done--thank-ukip/3237
archive.is/b1AMg

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/
archive.is/OtAoi

>March in London against Brexit [achieves nothing]
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-march-idUKKBN16W0J5
archive.is/d6UNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-q2o-iyggZs
archive.is/SWXvq
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/terror-muslims-corbyn-labour-westminster-attacks-theresa-may-latest-a7650896.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a "i instinctively say "what?" or "pardon?" or "hmmm?" everytime someone asks me a question even though i heard them clearly" family gathering

Ah yes

>tfw Hitchens is going grey

Where will we get our doses of MORALITY when he's gone?

What's the point in film ratings lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=-q2o-iyggZs

ENGLAND'S BRAVE JERMAINE DEFOE

>brit/pol/

>Theresa May: Terror and Hate Speech are joined, blames social media
archive.is/SWXvq

To protect our innocent children from the brutality and degeneracy of the real world.

But wouldn't the tax hike be astronomical?..

>You're back

how did you know i was a virgin

busy last night.

>I only want austerity to kill an acceptable number
Based commies

What are you gentlemen having for your tea tonight?

Slipping your missus the Roger?

Lamb roast.

>SCOTLAND'S COWARDLY

WHO/ten/HERE

Weather like today makes me wish the garden centre at the Tesco I work was still open so I could relax and water the plants all day.

Lemon sole and chips. Haven't had a roast in about 6 weeks

Carbonara

He'd drive the rich out of the country like France did 10 years ago. We already have very high taxes on the wealthy. Cracking down on tax evasion I can agree with though.

Maccies

pizza

Ive been bulk buying youngs fried scampi. £2 at tescos at the moment. Think Im addicted

Done all my chores, date sorted tomorrow, uni work all done, not made a twat of myself in a few weeks. Achieving max comfy

Although tbf tis bi-anual time travelling has left me slightly wobbbly, as always- the clock says it's nearly tea time, and yet my belly says its only 4.30.

>drive out the rich
>jews are rich

Is Corbyn secretly /ourguy/?

well i'm playing 5 a side tonight so i won't be eating until after i play, so around 8pm. this means dinner will probably be something quick, i'm thinking an omelette. you?

>THE PLANTS, THE PLANTS!

Lemon sole is te best fucking fish mate.

>the best fucking fish.

it's the truth and you better believe it - or you're going to prison asshole.

feel sorry for the fucking jews!

spring lambs always good.

well- always good in spring, anyways.

i water plants most days at work during spring and summer, yes it's not taxing or arduous but the novelty soon wears off

dirty bastard.

Do you think Corbyn has ever read the Wealth of Nation? Do you think he even knows who Adam Smith is?

I do wonder about his actual level of economic understanding.

Normie memes are my guilty pleasure.

I agree

normies trigger me

What is a maccies

Lamb Korma and peas.

How quintessential

>Maccies
wtf are those lad?
>Scampi
Thats meagre fruit lad, you need more nutrition when youre studying.
>Pizza
Enjoy your bachelor tea.

a macdonalds fast food restaurant

The missus is out, I expect her to call on the way home. I might ask her to pick up a fat steak or something.

Who /hasn'ttalkedtoanotherpersoninseveraldays/ here

>he thinks mainstream economists know what they're talking about

>‘I think what Prevent has often done is seen to target the Muslim community, not anybody else ... it's actually often counter-productive,’ the Labour leader says

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/terror-muslims-corbyn-labour-westminster-attacks-theresa-may-latest-a7650896.html

Who should we really be targeting if not Muslims then lads?

Probably gonna get a Donalds on the way home from Nan's. Tfw she died today and will never see Brexit. Hold me Sup Forums.

Yup. Fuck life

Yep. Loving these 10 days off.

You say that like it's a bad thing lad

I almost feel like not caring anymore

not counting my mum and the guy who delivers my shopping? literally can't remember how long

who here /Virgin/tv?
>this triggers the sky fags

Does derp face pepe have a particular name?

yeah but you are getting a maccies but eh?

o yeah. for a minute i thought t was some north east english thing, i tink sunderland lads call themselves Mackums or something.

The far right fascists of course.

SKY IS OBJECTIVELY BETTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Not having a BT box

What age was your gran brother?

My sincere condolences. And

F.

Jokes on you. I don't walk like that all but I am a virgin.

roast chicken w/ all the trimmings

>complaining about Polish and Hungarian far right groups in the UK

These people are hilariously lacking in self awareness.

Not at all man.

I look forward to the days when I can have a bachelor tea when the missus is off out.

Enjoy!

To be fair there probably are polish and hungarian far right in the UK because of the sheer number of poles and hungarians. Brexit will fix that.

They should have no problem complaining about far-right Pakistani groups in the UK then...oh wait.

86 lad. Had a good innings. Smoked since she was 14 so probably lasted longer than she should've. Still had a lot of independence right up until she died so I'm sort of happy she went before losing it.

My goal in life is to take up his mantle once he is gone. I'm not joking. I am a journalist by trade and I'm studying economics and politics part time.

who is your favourite philosopher brit/pol/?

>he still believes yhe 'smoking will kill you' meme

F

it's expensive and smelly
but seems like a good way to meet girls outside pubs

Poles as a group love the UK though. Got many historic links and the like. Last time I went home I asked my family about any racist attacks and they were all really confused

t. polish parents

>Not Ayn Rand

Always Aquinas

The best part about this picture is the person who made it experiences all of these symptoms.

(((Ayn Rand)))

Ye I just take a lighter out with me and let qts borrow it in exchange for a fag and then get their number. Always feel like shit the next morning after smoking though.

Hitchens is who he is because of his political transitive journey, his brother and his irrepressibly outspoken whinging, you can't just magically step into his shoes as a nobody when he eventually goes.

WH Davies

instsant noodles and a cup of robinsons diluting orange

2depressed2eat

Good for her man.

Best thing you can do right now, is be there for your mum or dad, whoever it is that has lost their parent.

Youve lost a gran, but theve lost a mum.

careful you dont become a smoke-cuck and just give them away to girls, they are expensive remember.

an ugly girl asked me for a fag once and i just said no and blew my smoke in her face

yes thats right

autism

how do you live without a gf

Is there reason why morallity man is defending muslims is becuase he thinks any religion > no religion becuase of his annoying brother

Kurwabros and the Magyar massive are welcome as far as I am concerned.

Christopher Hitchens was and always will be the BEST HITCHENS

You don't

Morality man is a faggot.

>hedonist neocon Iraq war backer
>best Hitch

I don't buy them myself mate.

where those two boys who were found by a cliff a couple of homos in love?

>5 a side called off

ffs. oh well, means i can have a proper dinner tonight lads

tfw saved a bunch of unopened marlboro packs because of the plain-packaging judaism

reading about this earlier, very sad story. Not suspicious so it was an accident of some kind

Im guessing they both jumped off the cliff into the water not realising it was really shallow