Really activates the old neuron sponge

really activates the old neuron sponge

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/8153194/North-Korea-bombs-South-Koreas-Yeonpyeong-Island.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_House_raid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ching chong

wtf I'm North Korean now

>hurrdurr there's nothing bad that can come of an unstable family of inbred nutjob monarchs gaining access to an international nuclear ICBM stockpile

We literally CAN'T let Kim Jong Un have the nuclear codes, you drooling retard.

They already have nukes and the family is not inbred.

They attacked South Korea, kill yourself.

I mean, sure, the elites probably just care that they aren't under the control of the (((chosen))), the fact remains however that the country is controlled by inbred mongrels.

Uh they invaded South Korea

South Korea is part of North Korea, that is a simple Civil War that external governments have no right to interfere with.

North Korea has never invaded another country? Hmm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Tripfag b8

>hasn't bombed any country
North Korea has bombed South Korea.
telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/8153194/North-Korea-bombs-South-Koreas-Yeonpyeong-Island.html

>invaded another country
North Korea has invaded South Korea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_House_raid

If you want to be a contrarian and pretend North Korea is a great place, go for it, be a hipster if you must, but you shouldn't say things that are easily provably false.

Hows your autistic matriarchal nightmare going desu sempai?

It's going pretty well. The courts upheld the decision to remove her presidential powers and we're going to have an emergency election coming up for a new president. Thanks for asking.

How is life in Belarus?
Do you still speak your language or is it only russian now?

>dude the kim family were just joking the 999999 times they threatened to let the nukes fly it was just a prank dude

What makes you think it's a joke?
Western countries are threatening to implement centralized Illuminati banks all the time. Iran happens to be the only other country without a centralized bank. Really makes you think, huh?

>Iran happens to be the only other country without a centralized bank
Now, that, gets my noggin joggin

Exactly, western illuminati-controlled governments are gonna destroy these two countries before they have a hegemony on the world.
North Korea is literally our ally.

No, North Korea are just mongrels that just so happen to be such a tight nit circle jerk that kikes can't harm them, they are still faggots whether or not they randomly did the right decision in this case. I mentioned that in my original post.

>what is the korean war
really tingles the pistachios

Reminder that it all started going to shit when Kim Il-sung died and the economy crashed.

Wow this is the first time I see Russia and North Korea are connected through a small border.