Should we pay for fat peoples medical bills?

Should we pay for fat peoples medical bills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxnpAQh8vPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Let them unfuck themselves or die.

It's their fault they keep getting fatter.

No, any obese person should have no healthcare, if they want it then loss weight or join a forced diet goverment program

depends on what you mean by "fat"

No.

No! Live by the burger,die by the burger

Yes.

'American'

No!

If they break their arm because of a fall down the stairs, yes. If they have a heart attack because their diet consists of nothing but Twinkies, no.

>oey vey goyim we arent ripping you off... it's the AIDS INFESTED HOMOSEXUALS WHO ARE CAUSING RISING HEALTHCARE COSTS

5 years later...

>oey vey goyim we arent ripping you off... it's the SMOKERS WHO ARE CAUSING RISING HEALTHCARE COSTS

5 years later...

>oey vey goyim we arent ripping you off... it's the DRUG ADDICTS WHO ARE CAUSING RISING HEALTHCARE COSTS

5 years later...

>oey vey goyim we arent ripping you off... it's the FAT PEOPLE WHO ARE CAUSING RISING HEALTHCARE COSTS

5 years later...

>oey vey goyim we arent ripping you off... it's the OLD PEOPLE WHO ARE CAUSING RISING HEALTHCARE COSTS

5 years later...

>oey vey goyim we arent ripping you off... it's the YOUNG PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO BUY HEALTH INSURANCE WHO ARE CAUSING RISING HEALTHCARE COSTS

5 years later...

do you see a pattern yet, op?

Yes, you should. Those who are obese should be automatically determined for lapband surgery and, if it can be done, do it.

Cant stuff your face if you get full from a single chicken wing.

During the same 30 years, half of the hospital staff was replaced with low-wage worker from abroad who work for a minimum wage. Still, the system needs more money for them programs.

No man under 50 that can't bench his body weight should be eligible for health insurance of any type.

How did they become obese in the first place? Should we really award poor habits and little power of will with a costly surgery that may help in the short run, but won't change the habit of being irresponsible?

IT'S MY GENETICS

Hell fucking no.

Why waste in surgery when you can just change your shitty life style

...and this is where the government gets control of your life through healthcare

Have you done your mandatory 5k run today, comrade?

No, fat people are the worst

I'm a paper-pusher at a massive American life insurance company, and I go back and forth on this point. I get a lot of paperwork across my desk that essentially states that the individuals are either going out on temporary or permanent disability because of things such as diabetes mellitus and its associated complications. It's a very, very sad state of affairs, and, when I'm entering the paperwork into our system I really do feel like we shouldn't be covering what amounts to a poor lifestyle choice.

However, people as a whole are shit. On a philosophical level, we ought to all be trying hard to be the best people, both physically and mentally, that we can. While it would be nice to try to expect that from everyone, the general public isn't going to be able to do so.

I believe that, yes, we should cover the medical bills for fat people, but we should also greatly diminish the amount of sugery and fatty foods (either through outright banning or taxation that funds subsequent projects) that are available to the public, create common sense dieting habits and instill them at a young age through school lunch and breakfast programs, and advocate for sustainable workout programs for normal working people.

Yes, the super obese that can't work and on benefits should be moved to a facility where their diet is closely managed, as condition for free healthcare.

On TLC it always seems that these immobile Hutt-humans has someone cooking them 30 egg omelettes with bacon.

seriously though, the definition for "obese" has gradually been lowering, eventually everyone will be

>On TLC it always seems that these immobile Hutt-humans has someone cooking them 30 egg omelettes with bacon.

Of course. Some loser taking care of them is riding that gimmiedat gravey train while riding their whale asses. It's impossible to get that fat on your own.

Why does it always end up with banning certain items? We really can't take the personal responsibility from the individual, but we have to give back the facing of consequences that come with it. If you want to bloat up to 400 lbs and die at 42 because of a stroke, so be it. Just don't expect the public to be sorry or pay for the 3XL coffin.

Only as a reward for losing some fucking weight, no progress no free meds.

Fat people are an abomination.

just the euthanasia bills.

Because there are things that are currently available that really ought not to be. They're only on the shelves because there has been a huge, decades long attack on the pallet of average, working-class individuals to stomach fatty, sugary foods because the companies behind the scheme understand that they are insanely addictive. They're willing to hurt people to turn a profit, and that's absolutely wrong.

If we want to depend on the choices of average people, then we need to give them better options to choose from.

Are you denouncing Capitalism?????? Because it sounds like it. Maybe you don't belong here, kike shill

He looks like he actually does braaap copypasta irl

youtu.be/XxnpAQh8vPQ

>If we want to depend on the choices of average people, then we need to give them better options to choose from.
I disagree. They already have all the choices right in front of them, what we need to battle is the selection of the most convenient way of doing things.

Yes, but only if it guaranteed they go to fat camps to lose a fuck ton of weight while they're being treated and not continuing their gay live stream careers.

Abduct and put them in a facility before they reach critical levels of obesity

Fucking cute

Single-payer healthcare should pay only for diseases that are not self-caused. Cancer from smoking? on your own. Diabetes from overeating? on your own. Broke your leg riding bike to work? you're covered. Broke your leg going extreme mountain biking? on your own.

if you choose high-risk behaviors, no one owes you coverage.