Be honest, have you ever felt guilty for saying the n word? Seriously, its kinda hard for me to even type it

Be honest, have you ever felt guilty for saying the n word? Seriously, its kinda hard for me to even type it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_4mKpEm5V0
youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ni..nn..n..

I can't do it.. wtf :(

Fuck off nigger.

fucking beta fag

Gay nigger bait

whatever niggerdgheQTGEFGSDFGDZFD

Of course not. That's like feeling guilty for saying "limey" or "faggot."

What's really unacceptable is continuing to support a policy of white supremacism.

No, it always lifts my spirits tbqh.

No, you smelly groid.

Everytime I say nigger it feels like 50 gold-tongued niggers are tonguing my anus. Nigger faggot.

1 post OP.

Try saying nignog instead

yeah, honestly I like black guys. but it's important to harden yourself

Nigger you mean?

Nigger

I never said it outside a lyric quote, and I never wrote it on the internet, only nigga or nig.
It's not decent.

NIGGER, no I love it. Best word ever. Do to a silly attempt by Niggers to normalize it amongst themselves in a non pejorative manner, they made it, thanks to the equality meme they need for survival, to a broadly used word, which still means NIGGER

The reason it's hard for you to type it is because you're a nigger.

I say nazi all the time

oy

i know this is off topic, but do u believe anyone was actually gassed with zyklon b?

I guess that would be the Jewish version of the n word.

never have been friends with a nigger so god bless my niggerless life

youtube.com/watch?v=k_4mKpEm5V0

So you want to be gassed?We can arrange that.

shut up nigger

Nah dude

Dead niggers are cool now:
youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk

At school I dropped it casually and no one cared since I was non-white
I didn't say it around blacks though, but I would feel guilty after one of them was nice to me

Nigger, go back to

My wife gets mad when I call them niggers, so I called them Tacos. Taco is the nickname of our black lab. I even call it to their face sometimes, they just get confused because they know I called them SOMETHING but can't figure out the context.

Yeah

For lice

Zyklon B isn't even fatal unless consumed to excess. Why would nazis shave jews lice infested heads before burning them into unfindable ash??? In school we were taught that the nazis made mattresses out of jew hair. TAX PAYER FUNDED PUBLIC SCHOOL TAUGHT US THIS BULLSHIT

Dude, you don't HAVE to say nigger. Don't say it if you don't want to. It's not obligatory.

No niggers in my country and we wuz slaves and shit way longer than those fucking niggers so we have more "slave privilege" then them.So this word literally has no meaning in my country .

Nigger nigger nigger niggggeeerrrrr. I repent of many things but cursing isn't one of them.

Once my black friend called me "white boi" so I just called him a "nigger" in return. Nothing happened and I never felt guilty for it.

Old meem, but a good one

Nigger

KIKE FAGGOT SHILL

Here, let me help you.

N
I
G
G
E
R

nigger

I even went a step further and called him a "shitskin" because he called me a name which I can't seem to remember but it was insulting enough for me to go that far.

Fuck no ni........ni.........ni.......
I cant.....

>California

OP are you showing your cuck level on Sup Forums?

fuking niggers should be nuked. whew I finally got that out my chest.

Canadians

No, my father helped Angola people to fight against portuguese imperialists, i respect him for this, i respect african freedom fighters like Sankara, Lumumba, Nierre and so on, and n-word is just n-word, nothing more, belgian colonists didn`t use it when they killed 10-15 millions of nigers in Congo

I want to jizz on her tits while I choke her

you're a bitch is it hard to say Nigeria or Niger?

are you gay?

I find it funny that you, americans, have such a tough time to say "the n word".

Say nigger

I want to fuck her with a bag on her face as me and my buddies take it in turn to rape her :DDD

hmmmm really makes you think

cannot stand that guy

Well we cucked ourselves and freed the slaves instead of extermination/return them so we're lime 45% n-word now

I said it to a black guy once. LPT: Not a good idea if you want to stay out of fights.

I feel bad that humans are so weird, dumb and ego-centric that mere little words can cause so much trouble

When I was little.

Before I understood what dog whistles were.

Not really, i'd feel a little out of place using it because i'm not racist. But if it's just to call OP a nigger than that's fine.