Iraq Combat Jump; 14 Year anniversery of Kirkuk BTFO; itt we discuss killing shitskins

14 years ago today, 26 March 2003, I jumped into Northern Iraq, in the first combat parachute drop since Vietnam, to bring 14/88 to the shitskins.

The drop into Bashur was pretty epic; Kirkuk was the wild west. Happy to saw I killed me no less than 7 hajis that day. I still have the blood-soaked pocket Koran I took off of one of them. Feels good man.

Sitting back marking the anniversary with some Yukon Gold wax and Leadslingers Whiskey, AMA

173d Deus Vult:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/173rd_Airborne_Brigade_Combat_Team

>youtube.com/watch?v=SINKAXFcMI8
>youtube.com/watch?v=UcnBJJ3Q76U

>tfw my bones are already too weak to enlist in a combat role
>I'm only 24

Pic of the Koran or it didn't happen.

This I gotta see.

Since its reactivation in 2000, the brigade served five tours in the Middle East in support of the War on Terror. The 173d participated in the initial invasion of Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003, and had four tours in Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in 2005–06, 2007–08, 2009–10, and 2012–13. The brigade returned recently from a deployment stretching from late 2013 to late 201

Chaplain had a great war blessing for us that day

Do you think Mattis was a good choice for SoD? I'm at a crossroads in my mid-20s and was thinking of enlisting to get the bullshit out of my system.

He's been making some personnel moves I really don't understand.

On 26 March 2003, 954 soldiers of the 173d Airborne Brigade conducted a combat jump from C-17 aircraft onto Bashur Airfield in Northern Iraq under the command of Colonel Mayville.

Deus vult

I would literally follow Mattis into hell with a garden hose.

Do you have a 4yr degree? Officer's bars are the way to go; but if you like fighting theres no better place than the enlisted airborne.

rare view of inside a can of deus vult.

I got a 4 year degree but it's a meme degree. I kind of doubt I'd make it into OCS- I got between a 3.8 and a 4.0 in college and I have work experience, but very little leadership experience I could speak to in an interview.

Deus Vult'ing can be very wet sometimes; it was very muddy in Bashur that day

it's not true by the way, mud is much harder to clean off than blood.

They don't expect you to have leadership expierience just potential. You could speak to an officer accession manager to discuss your options, enlistment wise you'd start as an E4 with a bit more money.

if you want to kill shitskins, the army will send you where you can kill shitskins.

its in my hope chest, i keep it in a ziplock to perserve the Iraqi grimieness. It smells like war user; similar to the japaneese keeping their waifu's underpants perserved. I take it out to smell it from time to time.

Holy shit you're embarassing as fuck. Everyone not completely retarded knows what kind of fuck up the Iraq war was.

Yeah bro, but i got to kill shitskins; thats got to count for something right?

Where else do you get to do this?

Getting Bullets and bangers

Thanks for your service!
O SAY CAN YOU SEE

I remember watching the invasion (explosions) on the news from a comfy beach cabin in Mexico. My folks let me drink a corona. Damn good memories.

Ever deployed to the korengal valley?

yeah it was not Sunny in Iraq

i remember thinking that it was odd, given it was a desert.

So, did you operate only in northern Iraq or elsewhere as well? How did the war differ in how it was fought in different parts of the country? What kinds of differences did you see between Shiites and Sunnis? Did you ever deal with Kurds? Did you ever encounter CIA?

to the lumber yard or to the actual OP? Yes, I was at both. Our hesco gym was the shit.

What was your loadout?

In all seriousness, the Korengal was nuts. Sad that they let it fall back to the Taliban

That ship had sailed, the politicians don't care about lethality on the ground.

After the jump we took control of the Kirkuk AO, and pacified it. Basically went in and killed every swinging dick with war material we could lay hands on. Afterwards, they knew not to shoot at the green humvees because we'd fuck your world up.

The tactics of the invasion eventuly gave way to hearts and minds bullshit but while i was there we ruled with an iron fist. I love the kurds.

Were you there when restrepo died?

With respect to the CIA, they're funny folks. We worked with some of the GRS folks. One day we were up on the syrian border, and our of the desert these two dudes come beeboping. walk up to our humvees and ask if we had any water. They had just walked out of Syria mind you. They made a sat call and a helo showed up 15 minutes later. never saw them again. I learned the next day that a Syrian finance minister had been killed.

really razzled my neurons.

Yeah, what'd you think about Restrepo? IIRC /k/ hates all the guys in it, especially "Captain America"

I was a rifleman, so in addition or armor, water and my 24hr pack i normally carried 10-12 30mgs, 2-4 frags, 1-2 smoke (one HD), 2 popflares for signals and a thermal grenade for sensative items/breeching

all together about 80-100lbs of shit, was heavy user

With Rice; we may know the same people user

in Aliabad, if that wasn't clear enough

Pretty good film. Heard korengal was pretty much the worst place in to be Afghanistan.

was it fun? did i miss anything? was it great killing muzzies?
.t burger who cant join

I think Sebastian did an amazing job; what the real motivations of soldiers are has very little to do with what /k/ approves or disapproves of. Though as an user it saddens me to know they didn't like us. He filmed it in 30day increments over a year.

Kierney was the shit; i guess you'd just have to understand how alpha the Airborne is. Its not like they're gonna go on film and be pussies. Lots of those guys have had a hard time though.

At one point 80% of all ordinance being dropped in the theater was being dropped in one 5 mile valley; was crazy

>I jumped into Northern Iraq, in the first combat parachute drop since Vietnam, to bring 14/88 to the shitskins.
>bring 14/88 to the shitskins.

Thank you for your service

JEW TOOL
E
W

T
O
O
L

They were the best worst days of my life user; there was a real sense of being part of history. But whatever your intial motivations, combat has very little to do with politics or policy. Men do what they do because of whose on their left and right. The muzzies were pretty fun to shoot though, i got to like it - maybe a bit too much.

Actually desu I think /k/ really only seemed to have it in for Capt. Kearney (I think that's his name). I don't even remember why and the thread I was in was like 2 years ago. /k/ finds a way to hate anything that isn't slavshit.

I really liked the movie. I also liked the other one, I think it's called the Hornet's Nest.

Dude, i get the whole Jew Overlords meme, but any dead shitskin is a net positive isn't it?

You should post this on /k/. The little GI Joe larpers would zuc yer dik for war stories.

>fighting is worse, ill just wear my dont rape my wrist band to combat the muslim invasion
keep talking nigger, we arent drowning in muslim dick

It did capture the sense of stoic resolve, in the face of a war that didnt make sense.

Politicians always find a way to piss victory down their legs.

how many times have we taken helmand now?

Look at his flag.
They love shitskins so much they want to give their entire country to them.
God bless you.

I wish more people took an interest in martial values; i feel like we're reaching an inflection point in history and the masculine values will once again become pertinant. Lord knows I wouldn't want to lead a band of millenials into a firefight.

At least our boys at /K/ know which end of a weapon goes boom

my familys been in the military from army, navy, marines, and chairforce since ww1 as far as my family knows. being first not to bring freedom and burgers to 3rd world shit holes
>tfw cant kill 3rd worlders for freedom

cool LARP thread faggot

the shit with sweeden has become such a meme; how does someone rape one of your children and get 30hrs community service? youre too cucked to live

Us woke niggers realize that the muslims never stopped trying to conquer us. I'm old enough to remember when Libya was a Christian majority country.

Its called Taqiya (sp?), they're shady be design.

Don't worry user, there is time. Korea and the South China sea are a ticking time bomb.

my problem is i still need a white man, a red man and a jew to complete my set. I punched the boxes for black/brown/yellow and the shades in between. If I kill 2 more I even get a free t-shirt.

are you so use to LARP fags you don't recognize the truth anymore user?

I memba, I'll memba for you

>meme

>Don't worry user, there is time.
not for me, 6 inch hole in my leg and can barley walk, what kills me inside is that im the first to not serve

That's some Hollywood TV level shit right there

What is your take on the civilian casualties and drone use. Do you believe what you were ordered to do perhaps lead to increased resentment against the West, causing upheavals we now have to deal with today. How do you view the claims that it was purely a war to maintain stability in the control of oil, and do you believe organizations who claim to be 'on your side' actually deliberately act against your interests as a soldier, i.e. "fund the enemy". What's your take on the legislation brought about by the war on "Terrorism", and the rights which it takes from every day Americans. Did you really fight for a cause, or was it just a job for you and you didn't really give a shit? I like answers from any Iraq vets here.

How did you get a 6 inch hole in your leg? Sounds quite painful

Boy it really made the world a better place too, didn't it?

America apparently just fucks everything up and calls it better.

Maybe when MAGA happens you can serve as a political officer, or perhaps in the Jannisary overseeing the kebab removal. Lots of opportunities for true believers once the killing starts

hydro planed my honda accord into a semi-truck

You misunderstood me I think. The /k/omrades would enjoy this thread a dozen times more than Sup Forums. /k/ is by far the highest test board on the chan.
I jumped a bunch of times just never into combat.

Bollocks.
>only soldiers have ever got blood or mud on their clothes
You're an idiot.

That's ukraine you fucking larper

>hydro planed my honda accord into a semi-truck
Good I hope it took two years to heal and it still hurts like hell.
Fucking Americans and rice burners. I would rather see my little sister working in whore house than my little brother on a rice burner.

>but if you like fighting theres no better place than the enlisted airborne.
>What is SOF

tl;dr, you cant prevent civilians from dying in war.

Civilian causalities are a side effect of war; preventing them is an exercise in futility. The best use of civilians is as a lever to compel the submission of a population; whether by outright destruction, or internal pressures to expel the violent agitators. We've coupled this problem with our continued presence. When you remain you take on a portion of the responsibility for ongoing stability. Our position should be one of violent aggression, and then leave once our aim is accomplished. We fire bombed Dresden, worked out fine.

Fuck off fag

For me the war was a means to an end; it was about vengence for 9/11. I found that, and a lot more over the years.

I accept that a soldier's role is to kill the enemy; i embraced a career that would let me do that. In the day to day, policy and the lawmaking doesn't matter. Out on an OP you do the job for the men on your left and right.

>being proud of serving israel

goodest of goys like yourself eliminated any feelings of guilt i might've had while fucking the wives and girlfriends of dumb deployed faggots

how's my nut taste?

The liberals and people without any stomach ruined it user; the war could have been over years ago if we'd had the resolve.

This is what happens when politicians try to make war PC; we've become weak

damn user, that hurts just hearing it

thats awesome user; i prefer civilian freefall with a ram air chute myself; there is no feet>ass>head involved.

I weighed 423lbs stepping onto the plane, jump only lasted 58 second. I went down like a rock. The mud probably helped honestly.

>Justifying being a piece of shit because of da Joos xD
But let's consider this scenario. Let's say this really all is a jewish plot. Wouldn't rising levels of infidelity be exactly what they want? You're just a different cog in the same machine then, you retarded degenerate.

its just a saying user, "dirt cleans off easier than blood."

>what is 80% selection attrition rate.

>man
>hope chest
When did we start allowing gays in the military?

i have no delusions of heroism about my misdeeds; i just don't give a fuck

the same cannot be said for our poor deluded friends that served against their own interests in iraq

like its Sterile and I like the taste

I think you defeat the Jew meme if your suborn it just to legally kill shitskins user

>jump only lasted 58 second
Shit that's fast, how low was your ride when you jumped?

>Assumptions
Yet OP is an example of a soldier who didn't give a shit either. But hey man, whatever helps you sleep at night. Just know that you're probably doing more to hasten the degradation of Western society by poisoning the family structure compared to some soldiers killing middle easterners.

about 600ft agl, the waves were staggered

>Just know that you're probably doing more to hasten the degradation of Western society

more than you even know, my man

i'm a banker :^)

Killing muslims is both good and heroic.
You're just a faggot.

So you really do just use the Jews as a scapegoat for own behavior. That's pretty pathetic, but I guess it's expected.

NOT
POLITICS
FUCK
OFF

This isn't your old war stories club you fucking asshat. Fuck off.

You're not even trying to pretend that this is politics. This is literally "i was in the army and did what i was told once upon a time, suck me off so i can relive my past glories."

Fuck. Off.

A thread got pushed off page 10 for this shit.

That's how much your safari costed the American taxpayer

OK gimpy honda owner...I always get a good giggle when I see a short dicked manlet in a civic. Fucking sissies.

Take a picture of the bag you fucking larper

I've got many misgivings with US imperialism, but it's not fair to put the blame for issues like that on the soldiers. OP (and many soldiers like him at the time) fought for what he thought was right. I can at least kind of respect that.

This happened on my birthday!