ZYCLON BEN

IS AT IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/846040055353245697
thehill.com/news/house/314308-right-renews-push-for-term-limits-as-trump-takes-power
youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pizzagate reference

HOLY. SHIT.

BASED BEN "BURY PEDOS INTO MEADOWS" GARRISON

this has to be satire at this point right?

I love swamp thing

The Ben Garrison redemption arc is prehaps the greatest of all time.

Ted Cruz' is pretty good, but mostly a fiction.

Where is the unedited version?

I really like based Ben as person and a meme.

>that Jeb

>fill his cabinet with wall street millionaires
>draining the swamp

Right....

what's this guy's name again?

I like how he always includes Hillary's shoe

More like...

Retweet him you fucking Kike Nigger Shill Faggot twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/846040055353245697

> Media is controlled by Jews
> Rats are a frequent metaphor for Jews
> Ben "Ten-ton terror of Tel Aviv" Garrison draws the MSM boat as being full of rats
HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmMMMMmmMMMm

Ben "fuck my wife please" Garrison

>Turtle jeb
>Podesta as a tentacle monster raping children
>Rat MSM
>Soros a vulture
It's perfect

Considering the size of the truck, that's a pretty accurate representation of the nothing he will accomplish.

At this point we don't even need to do anything to them, Zyklon B has seen the light

anyone got the original ?

love real alphas not afraid some pizza pedos

Let's leave Ben alone, guys. He's doing good work. Pick on Horsey instead. He's an unmitigated faggot who deserves what we did to Ben

i'm delighted the way he portrayed the vermin in the media

seems like one of his more reasonable pieces to me

>Rats are a frequent metaphor for Jews
Rats is a metaphor for people that will backstab you, not specifically for jew religion

>Bill Gates with his "vaccine" in the background

I love it.

Do normies now know about pizzagate? I always thought it was just fags from here pretending to be normies.

>Implying the one man klan is a cuck.
heresy.

too bad he's anti-nuclear

Ben "No More Darkie Malarkey" Garrison.

Snoipeh is a gud djob m8

>he thinks trump is draining the swamp

Yes, a man with an assault rifle entered Comet Ping Pong and it became international news. It was all over social media. Everyone knows about Pizzagate.

>Ben "unloading my 9 on the welfare line" Garrison

lol

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AMIRITE

Fuck off Shareblue

Wasn't he related to someone important if I remember correctly?

touch a nerve?

Hey guys, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching this guy crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Would you look at that. Still no mention of the Kochs.

Truly makes one consider.

excellent, sums up the current situation in the US

Are you about to straight-up start sweetie posting? I'm sorry your witch got her ass handed to her last November, but that's no reason to start free bleeding all over the internet. Drink your cranberry juice

Ben is a stupid piece of shit but i like his artistic style.

is the realization setting in yet?

thehill.com/news/house/314308-right-renews-push-for-term-limits-as-trump-takes-power

I sure as hell don't remember any of these matters being addressed before this.....

>didn't label half the people
Clearly not an authentic Zyklon Ben.

The leaking boat is a nice detail.

Podesta not hold a six point star
I expected ben to do better

A lot of Kikes in that one

Is this just ironic or has Zyklon Ben truly fallen out.

How exactly did this happen?

It seems to be in fairly recent memory that Ben was writing long-winded blog posts about how badly he was getting trolled. He even wrote a book about it. Now he's literally one of us.

RATS

KEK

Ben is a god.

I dreamed about meeting him in person this morning :)

I didn't because the doors were somehow very confusing.

Looks like a pretty accurate representation of the internet to me. Seems like he probably just accepted it and joined on in instead of being a negative Nancy outsider.

I don't think there is a better political cartoonist working today. Ben Garrison passed through our crucible and emerged as a graphite god.
Who is his nearest competition?

I like the loose shoe floating near Hillary.

>bilderberg
please dont upset bilderberg and the fed, they will collapse the economy again

Based Ben with a truly scary installment. I like fa660t Bill Gates in the far right corner gripping his aspie syringe.

Too bad it's so anti-Semitic! Blood libel is no joke goyim! This is hate speech according to Samuel Silverman at the ADL!

His shell should have been a Guac bowl.

Every damn time.

MMmmmmm, sweet chocolate shota ass

Please explain

Nobody understands Sup Forums quite like Garrison. When was the last time we edited one of his panels to make it "better" or "more accurate"? The most we do now is add merchants for keks. The man has become a Memetic Master.
Pol reviews his panels and says, "Good job! It's perfect! It's a picture made of a thousand pictures, a Million Word Meme." Horsey ain't got shit on our beloved Million Word Memester.

>How exactly did his conversion happen? It seems to be in fairly recent memory that Ben was writing long-winded blog posts about how badly he was getting trolled

Kek works in mysterious ways. Based Ben is the prophet with the pen.

we are fucked...war & judgement are coming

Looks completely on point.

Nobody could ever find it.

Based!

I think it's the shoe hillary left behind after she blacked out and got thrown in the van on 9/11

his drawings are too dense

Pretty much. You don't get to be a Wall Street, neocon shill and say that you're against the "establishment".

You are too dense.

his labels make the comics look so bad

Slow and steady wins the race Jeb

If you stare into the abyss long enough...

You know, I've finally come around to see that he isn't. Trump is pointing fingers at actual conservatives and Democrats, and not the fucking RINOs, when the real problem in Congress is the RINOs. He's trying to be far too bipartisan when there's no room for that in this country anymore.

Blame him being a boomer. Political comics went to shit because boomers were too retarded to understand things so people had to label everything.

The burka on the horse is a nice detail
>islamic women

kek

>tfw you realize Drumpfniggers are still celebrating a 4-month old victory
>they never wanted to MAGA, just win at something for once in their lives
>tfw garrison draws the exact opposite of reality

Can you straight up give me one example of Drumpf draining the swamp? I'll wait.

They always had labels.

Underrated

I mean this would be cool if Trump didn't say he'd drain the swamp, but then he hired the swamp and said "Enjoy the swamp"

I honestly don't get how people can support Trump after everything he's failed to do. Weak president, weak man. Here's hoping eight years from now we get a decent Republican candidate.

Ahhhhh, fuck you're right.

Anyone got the original?

Didn't he give out little plastic turtles at some point

Meme magic

>Can you straight up give me one example of Drumpf draining the swamp? I'll wait.

Paul Ryan being pushed out, as you wrote that.

Also: using "straight up" in 2017. Kys

@ 0:30

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg

Ben always draws the shoe Hillary lost at the 9/11 memorial

brown loli > brown shota

Comey is a good guy though

Go samefag somewhere else, you waste of space

Ben "throwing moors through airplane doors" Garrison

Lots of introspection and research

Also this one is one of his bests