Conspiracy Theories

What posseses people to believe 100% in conspiracy theories that do not have smoking gun proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394667
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/846080494387318786
youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs
cbsnews.com/news/why-the-repo-man-can-remotely-shut-off-your-car-engine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did building 7 collapse in a way that looks almost exactly like a building collapsing due to controlled demolition would look like?

Yeah it's fishy, but it's still not smoking gun proof

Chemtrails are proven.
Only 300 000 total died in the Holocaust.
Global warming is a doomsday cult secretly financed by Jewish billionaires seeking to implement global government.

well some of that is true, and in many cases DOES have smoking gun proof. the proof is ignored

There's plenty of smoking gun proof that 9/11 needs to be investigated properly imo.

lots of those do have smoking gun proof but the gun is so big you cant see the smoke is what's is blinding you.

Do you have 100% proof of your own consciousness? Where's your smoking gun proof?
Where is it located in your brain, physically can you provide bulletproof evidence of your claims?

Look, the thing is, we're all different. Some of us have better intuition than others. Some of us run fortune 500 companies, are Drs and surgeons, chemists, engineers and others are in tune to spiritual things. Religion has ALWAYS been around since the beginning of mankind and recorded history. This has to stand to show that yes some people just understand and get it, and others just do not.

Everyone is different.

O C C A M ' S
R A Z O R

Pizzagate -- plenty of evidence to support claims of our beloved global elite liking kidfucking

Flat Earth -- bullshit

Moon landing hoax -- bullshit

Jet fuel -- 9/11 was made possible by the nanothermite sprayed on support surfaces in the WTC. No other steel structured skyscraper has ever succumbed to fire. Did physics take the morning off that day? Unlikely.

Holocaust -- the "six million" figure appears in early 20th C Zionist fundraising. No mass graves, et cetera. An example of "you can't question this" propaganda. Holocaust denial! Heaven forfend!

Chemtrails -- look at the photographs

Illuminati -- they go by many names. The greatest "conspiracy" is that there are no conspiracies

JFK -- examine the facts.

Area 51 -- why were UFOs classified above the hydrogen bomb in the 1950s?

This is too witty to be an original thought. How many times did it take you to refine this smoking gun rebuttal?

Those trips are the only proof I need

>Pizzagate
Haven't followed it closely enough to say for sure, but from what I have seen there's some really sketchy stuff surrounding it.

>Flat Earth
Probably BS. Inner Earth is somewhat more believable.

>Moon Landing hoax
Moon landing probably was real, but I don't believe we have the full story behind it.

>Jet fuel
The "official" story of 9/11 is filled with more holes than Swiss cheese. However, it's been 16 years and at this point nobody really cares, even if it was 100% proven to be a conspiracy.

>Holocaust
Can't say for sure. I believe at least some Jews were killed, though the 6 million number is likely an exaggeration.

>Chemtrails
Can't say for sure.

>Global warming
Ditto.

>Illuminati
Bilderberg Group/Soros/Rockefellers/Rothschilds. Those things alone raise massive red flags.

>JFK assassination
Same thing as 9/11.

>Area 51 and aliens
There are too many unexplained events and secrecy for it to just be a hoax. There is clearly something going on out there that we don't know about.

waste of fuckin trips, it literally IS a SMOKING building/gun

once I changed it from killing to blinding

All whistleblowers can't be lying. Too many have come forward on certain conspiracies. Also common sense.

That's called suspicion you retard

>Why did building 7 collapse in a way that looks almost exactly like a building collapsing due to controlled demolition would look like?

That is totally subjective

Funny how all Holocaust deniers have their own numbers yet none of them actually agree with how many died

Steven Hawking is no longer in control of his robot voice. Globalists have taken control in order to use his reputation to promote their agenda.

That's because Holocaust skeptics have to do their own independent research, while Holocaust credulists have their narrative pre-written for them by the head Jews.

only conspiracy i believe in desu

you can think you are superior to everyone by just believing in nonsense instead of doing anything.

"chemtrails" is condensation on airplane wings, the non conspiracy term is contrail

muh holohoax
muh joooos

no aliens, secret space program. we can travel anywhere, just haven't figured out how to move humans.

>That is totally subjective

No it isn't. If the steel melted those beams just a little bit unevenly, it would fall lopsided. It didn't. It went down perfectly vertical. Watch the video and stop bullshitting.

>pizzagate same as flat Earth

Wassup Alefantis?

Sup Forums salutes the Israeli Mossad for demolishing 3 towers on 9/11.

Didn't an autist shoot up comet ping pong pizza and attract the attention of a lot of police and media?

They must have all been in on it.

Maby because the only institutions that are capable of providing a proper investigation are fallible, and distort their findings to the highest bidder, usually the one that perpetrated the conspiracy in the first place.

the insurance was mandatory for leasing the property. He sued for more money because the rebuilding effort cost much more than the payout. He still owes money due to the destruction of 9-11

Where did this meme come from? I just heard Howard Bloom say the same thing

Haha what? Smoking gun proof of conscious doesn't exist and a good philosopher will doubt her own existence.

pizzagate is real you nigger

>her own existence
>her

Stop. This. Shit. You illiterate monkey.

OP here, pizzagate is the conspiracy on the list I am closest to believing in.

Flat earth fascinates me because it is such a crazy out there theory which requires some serious suspension of disbelief, yet there is a large community of seemingly intelligent people who genuinely believe in it entirely

>true
>fake
>fake
>fake
>true
>fake
>partially true (global warming is incredibly exaggerated)
>fake
>not sure
>fake

just another form of escapism

the whole point of flat earth is getting a rise out of coming up with seemingly logical explanations for something obviously ridiculous.

Alex Jones is now apologizing for promoting Pizzagate. That's right, even Alex fucking Jones thinks you're crazy.

>racism is ebil capitalism
WHO HAS THE HAND IN YOUR POCKET

This is pretty much proof that Pizzagate is real and that powerful Jews are behind it. With Alex Jonestein, Jews are off-limits.

Not b8 my friend

I never said I don't believe in these theories. I just can't wrap my head around how some people put their faith in them completely.

alex jones talked about a dc pedophile ring. thats it. didnt believe in a chuck e cheese ripoff being pedocentral(wich it is).

911 is suspicious. I think there's more too it but don't know what

The Holocaust was exaggerated for political reasons but hitler still treated the jews terribly. No war is black and white

There is no secret shadow government illuminati, but the very nature of politics is that people conspire. Most people with power are just in it for themselves but interests will align on certain things

The universe is potentially infinite and i think at least big enough that aliens would exist as a matter of probability. I think its very improbable though that we'd manage to get close enough to contact them.

The rest are nonsense
I think pizza-gate specifically is a controlled opposition psyop.

motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394667

mind = blown

flat earth is controlled opposition to make all conspiracies and those who investigate look retarded

Why so much air in my bag of Doritos?

This is awfully weird and it really does need answered.

>Pizzagate/Pedogate
You'd be an idiot if you don't believe that human trafficking is run by big wig elites and is done in our very own country as well as countless others
>Flat Earth
I don't necessarily believe in it, but then again, our way of thinking can be easily controlled if "proof and evidence" exist.
>Moon landing hoax
Haven't really researched into this one, cause I don't care.
>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
this is true
>The Holocaust meme
where do you think you are.jpg
>Chemtrails
Don't believe it. Just cloud vapor being pushed aside
>Global Warming hoax
Our atmosphere has been getting thinner since it appeared. Our planet once had enough oxygen that would kill a human and supported the life of giant trees and bugs. I honestly don't believe any impact man has on the world is going to matter.
>Iluminati
once again, elite sponsored boy's club
>JFK Assassination
Was definitely an inside job. JFK was going to introduce Silver-Backed Dollars.
>Area 51 and Aliens
Area 51 is definitely a real place. Don't care about the Aliens though.

>implying the people who run the comet ping pong joint don't have enough money to just hire an actor and gun to make theorists look "crazy"

That whole thing smelled like False Flag

The stories on that were very inconsistent. People inside said the guy looked differently and used a different gun than what was alleged in the police report

Underrated
Pretty much same opinion.

What makes you believe in science when they made it possible for people to change genders and exclude projects for the sake of being PC?

This

Dead on except on Moon Landing brah. What leads you to believe the landing really happened?

>What posseses people to believe 100% in conspiracy theories that do not have smoking gun proof?

The desire to feel unique, special, and smarter than all the "sheep."

It's just a matter of asking questions with regard to the official account and doing your own research.

where there's smoke there's fire. every CT has a grain of truth to it but good luck finding it

is there a circumstance that doesn't validate your opinion that isn't a false flag?

It is funny that you mention Pizzagate/Pedogate OP as the recent Alex Jones apology video really has me thinking that in order to answer all the lingering questions we really need a full and open investigation into Pizza Gate to put it all to rest.

A quick and simple little full and open investigation into Pizza Gate could really help to put everyones mind at ease.

damn dude

Because they're interesting to think about. Also, breadcrumbs

>What posseses people to believe 100% in conspiracy theories
Just because someone is interested in shit like this doesn't mean he's '100% believer'.

Avoiding questions that need answering, or at least should be easy enough to answer or prove. I get that this requires time, money, etc. but there are people that would gladly investigate that stuff for free. In fact, many have and have evidence to support those theories. When they present it to people that might do something about it, they wave their hands.

I'm not going to be blind and say that disinfo. is out there and people go the opposite direction, making up theories without any proof or logic behind them (making up answers to questions that don't exist, etc.). There are questions that need answering, and if they are never answered then people start to question even more. It's all about trust.

Hehe i birns de Zahn

>moon landing hoax

We did go to the moon and we also filmed it. There was also a staged recreation directed by kubrick. Both are completely true. Why you ask? There were ayys quietly observing from the distance that were filmed and obviously spoken about in the radio communications. Obviously the deep state didnt want that shit being broadcast to the entire world, which is why they used the fake version.

The thing about 9/11 -- and this applies to most conspiracy theories -- is that even though there's no magic bullet that proves the official story false, there's enough things that don't quite add up which, in totality, build a pretty good case for a conspiracy.

My feeling about 9/11 has always been that the official story is probably mostly true. I don't have any reason to doubt that there were Middle Eastern shitskins who planned a large-scale attack on the U.S. But I also could accept that the U.S. government was involved in the events of that day to some degree. For example, I don't find it hard to believe that WTC 7 was intentionally brought down. Nothing about that building collapsing, especially the way it did, makes sense.

>Just because the gun is smoking doesn't mean it was fired

Binary thinking. The official story is obvious bullshit, so they go with the story by their team.People need a story to go with, so they go with a story that isn't by known liars(from their perspective).

It gives them expert status.

If you had proof, it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory, you dumdum.

There is no smoking gun proof to prove that the official stories for the Holocaust, 9/11, JFK assassination are real either.

A fat loudmouth drunk thinks I'm crazy, oh noes better get some sleep and stop reading pol.

Yes, the most effective lies contain much truth.
The giveaway is the "investigation" was a coverup.

Of course not, it takes really fantastic bullshit to attempt to claim the official stories are physically *possible*.

I think its a combination of all of these. Often both the official story and the conspiracy contain some truth. However people are so binary in their thinking they cant see that theres even a third option. This simple fact about human behavior is spookily easy to abuse. The conspiracies get branded as wacko tinfoil hat shit and falsified, and their alternative naritive is the only "truth", and can often be just that, the truth, just twisted in a certain way, held in a certain light, and certain details rubbed away.

9/11 was pedogate cover-up

WTF IS THIS?!!!!

>twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/846080494387318786

>Pizzagate
Just look up James Alfantis Instagram on Google Images
>Flat Earth
Bullshit
>Moon Landing hoax
Bullshit
>9/11
On the fence for that rn desu
>holocaust meme
Auschwitz death count was dropped from 4 million to 1.5 million in the late 80's. Where did those 2.5 million missing Jews go?
>chemtrails
On the fence
>global warming
I believe in global climate change but I am unsure of its impacts. I personally hope we cool the earth back down so the migrants fuck off and go back to their warm homes
>Illuminati
You mean the Jews and good goys?
>JFK assassination
On the fence but leaning towards it being a setup. JFK praised Hitler and challenged the (((banks)))
>area 51
Ayy lmao

9/11. Jesus Christ guy. I'll give you holocaust and JFK. Now are you arguing they point the government could have flown planes into the building or are you one of these people claiming it was holograms?

>pizzagate
>no smoking gun
lost me there mate
youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs

sage dat shit

>>Moon Landing hoax
>Bullshit
I think that a lot of military/intelligence shit be goin down up thar, so I think info on space activity is full disinfo area, probably more covering up secret activities than faking accomplishments tho.

There is proof. Lots of it. Try thinking harder.

Neither.

Controlled demolition.

Government agencies being able to remote control planes or cars and make them crash is nonsense, no evidence whatsoever for that, back to sleep.

>no smoking gun
This is the problem the anti-Pizza Gate Investigation peoples always state.

You do not need a smoking gun to perform a full and open investigation into Pizza Gate.

If you already had a smoking gun an investigation would be redundant.

The planes were important visual element, symbolically important, obviously not related to building demolition.

That was a big giveaway on 911 too, instead of an investigation got "nothing to see, I think I'll take a nap"

>a good philosopher will doubt her own existence

Actually that's the only thing a real sceptic (like Hume or Sartre) would see as 100% guaranteed (consciousness, not existence)

Confirmation of their beliefs

Doesn't matter if they are real or not

>cars
vault 7

there have also been tv programs when this has been done live. Can't find the exact clip but here is an article cbsnews.com/news/why-the-repo-man-can-remotely-shut-off-your-car-engine/

Throttle control in most cars is managed electrically, as well as power steering.
Think of all of the sensors on a car. There is GPS, at least one camera, and likely proximity sensors as well. Many cars can be linked to cellular data, or have their own WiFi.

Ultimate black pill: everybody is lying to you, especially yourself; whether they(you) realize it or not.

uh, muh russian hackerz
sheeit, facts are a white supremacist colonization of your mind.
Uhh, you a nazi

mossad dindu nuffin
the cia be a good boy

Pizzagate has no solid evidence yet but considering all the shit that has surfaced: the emails that literally make no sense unless you consider well known pedo codewords, the borderline pedo art etc etc. There are just way too many coincidences for it to not have some substance to it.

Pretty sure flat earth is just a meme and no one really believes it

Same with the moon landing hoax

Dont know about 9/11

It only takes common sense to believe that the 6 million number is greatly overexaggerated. Remember that the Soviets reached most "death camps" first (for example Auschwitz) and isnt it funny how everyone always claim Soviet sources are unreliable... except for their holocaust stories and numbers, then its all of a sudden waterproof.

If you really think one step further then it shouldnt really be a very shocking thought that humans have already interacted with aliens in one way or another. Anyways some shady shit is going on at A51 thats pretty clear.

>(consciousness, not existence)
what

*wink*

sorry, I phrased that wrong. The existence of a consciousness is undeniable, the existence of anything consisting of matter is not guaranteed.