/Jordan B Peterson General/

"Denial of the heroic promotes decadence, equally – absolute rejection of the order of tradition; absolute
rejection of order itself. This pattern of apprehension and behavior seems far removed from that of the
fascist – but the decadent is just as arrogant as his evidently more rigid peer. He has merely identified
himself absolutely with no thing, rather than with one thing. He is rigidly convinced of the belief that
nothing matters – convinced that nothing is of value, despite the opinions of (clearly-deluded, weak and
despicable) others; convinced that nothing is worth the effort. The decadent functions in this manner like an
anti-Midas – everything he touches turns to ashes" (MoM 263)

>Personality and its Transformations
youtube.com/watch?v=kYYJlNbV1OM&index=14&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi

>The metaphysics of Pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew&t=1247s

>Dr. Peterson on Joe Rogan
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
youtube.com/watch?v=-1P_1mLlJik
youtube.com/watch?v=exjwsyN4PPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGTyn4lQUY
thecrimson.com/article/1995/4/26/jordan-peterson-pharvard-students-may-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the self authoring program about?

Scam.

I haven't tried it, but from what Peterson has said about it it involves writing about your past life experiences and feelings to put your life in perspective, then writing down a timeline of future goals. Heavily considering giving it a shot

See for yourself. Here is the future authoring part (the most important one, according to jbp)
pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

Sort yourself out bucko

Brazilfag likely knows a lot about scams considering your government's willingness to use taxpayer dollars to fund the Olympics while letting most of you starve in the street :')

Peterson at a recent McMaster University event where the other speakers were intimidated into not appearing by the marxists:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1P_1mLlJik

It's definitely worth it if you lack a little self-confidence. Go for it, I would say it isn't worth hemming over it.

Not really, it's not like he needed money, he just saw something statistically that helped people a lot and decided to charge for it.

If you're good at something don't do it for free.

You guys ever looked into Jonathan Bowden? He talks about Nietzsche and archetypes associated with the heroic in a few of his talks/podcasts. He was definitely /ourguy/

Just a quick summary of the Tintin talk
youtube.com/watch?v=exjwsyN4PPQ

He starts by talking about Tintin and moves onto comic book heroes and the archetypes commonly found in them
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGTyn4lQUY

I got mine for free, watched the Joe Rogan Experience and used the code. Scam is wrong.

It's a collection of private directed writing exercises. You are to examine yourself, your personality, your aspirations, and finally your future. It helps you sort yourself out and give yourself a defined target to aim at.

100% Retard Proof, PROOF he's a CTR plant and backed by Soros.

>pic related. Soros shills shilling 3 different threads, including my bait thread started to make this screencap Im posting

JBP has helped me immensely. Can't wait for the Bible stuff

Unless it's Sup Forums where beta neet broke losers want all their info for free

How many kike excuses you got for him??
You're gonna run out soon

You pay JP to, in effect, think about yourself.

Don't know what's cringier, the stuff he says or the brainwashed who follow him. This is approaching /r9k/ level cringe.

Thank you, user.

Go to an Alcoholic/Narcotics Anonymous meeting and you'll hear the same thing.
Think this guy is so sickly and ashen looking for no reason???

HE SMOKES CRACK

Did you fail his class or something?

Good man.Keep it up.

He's really into the psychology of substance abusers

thecrimson.com/article/1995/4/26/jordan-peterson-pharvard-students-may-know/

>Trying to s-s-s-s-sort himself out and s-s-s-slay the dragon. For his daddy. A well connected man who gets him Harvard jobs and Professor jobs at 35

It was only a matter of time until the "tranny parrot" leaf showed

t. sunshine

CRACK SMOKING LEAF CTR SOROS DADDIES BOY NEET LOSER FAGGOT

t. bucko

its not who he is its what he says capt autismo. but keep memeing. your winning hearts and minds

hey look, it's the shill leaf again

Go away leaf.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Newtonian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at McGill University, and I’ve been involved in numerous scientific papers on mythology, and I have over 300 confirmed citations on ResearchGate. I am trained in neuropsychology and I’m the top tenured humanities professor in the entire University of Toronto. You are nothing to me but just another non-binary pronoun. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen even in a Soviet gulag, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with defining truth to me over the Internet? Think again, neo-marxist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of psychiatrists across Canada and your archetype is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your super-ego. You’re fucking individuated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can analyze you with over seven hundred different psychotherapy techniques, and that’s just with my lecture notes. Not only am I extensively trained in typology, but I have access to every edition of the American Psychiatric Association's DSM, I-V, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable complex from the collective unconscious, you little constructionist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” metatruth was about to bring down upon your hierarchy, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody Newtonian. I will shit synchronicity all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Pinocchio.

Photo manipulation values:
Ironically bad > Good > Original picture > Actual shit = (You) are here

I don't respond to paid shills anymore.
No more (you)s for (you)

NO ONE but a handful of shills talk about this guy on here.
It's literally the same shills each thread.
>Brazil shill - he's here
>Mexico shill
>2 USA shills - 1 so far
>2 Leaf shills
>Greece shill
>Aquafresh shill

EVERY SINGLE THREAD

>when you get caught on film meme'ing some leftists and you gain 50k subs a month, your patreon is homing in on 30k, you get invited onto every single podcast and talk and you turn sorting out into a family business.

Don't fuck with a pissed off genius who has a photographic memory and hates leafs.

I wish I had looked into this dope months ago.
Blowing him the fuck out is easy as fuck.

Made me do a giggle.

I saw him give a talk yesterday and asked him a question afterwards. AMA

>yfw it's 4am and your crack dealer isn't answering

NOT a drug addict. He just looks that sick for reasons..................

Did Jordan Peterson write that passage in the OP? It sounds like something Julius Evola could have written kek

The fuck is up with this guy?? This is from 2016

>Huuuullloooo, it's me Jordan Peterson from CA-NA-DAH. I am speaking to you from the year 2004

Buuuuuuuuuurned by KEK himself

>(MoM 263)
>Quoting it like a bible verse.
This pisses me off, even though Peterson is awesome. He's not a prophet, he's just trying to wake you fuckers up. If you blindly follow him you're not doing his message justice.

how much variance do you expect on ways to quote a book? what would you have preferred to make it less-biblical?

It's not really "about" anything, that's the wrong way to approach it. It's a guided exercise, meant to approach the benefits of talk psychotherapy, but in a way that's accessible to people without the money for it.

Basically, you don't *really* become aware of what you think unless you either write it or say it. Same way you don't become aware of your emotions until you make the facial expression that goes with it (look it up, it's true).

I don't know. I thought it was intentional.

Fresh UltraShitTier Jordan Meme OC

Get it while it's hot

Coming in hot!!!

Calm down, stop chimping out nigger.

>Don't fuck with a pissed off genius who has a photographic memory and hates leafs.
t. r/asianmasculinity

what if the autistic leaf is jordan?

Biblical type referencing would imply translation version, book, chapter, and verse. (MoM 263) is just a simple shorthand reference, little depth with regard to collegiate referencing standards. Gotta include sauce.

crack smoking??

It's tooooo easy!!

LOL

Attention we are trapped in a infinite loop, the past errors will be the future ones.

Angela Merkel noticed this trend and to prevent it she made the decision to allow millions of none native to Europe, but thats exactly what trigers history to repeat.

This mass migration is trigering somthing, we still dont know if its the European natives or the migrants who will benefit from this but we know that no matter witch group wins it will end in mass murders. If the Islamist win europe will disapear and only based natives will resist it in some corner or mountains, if the europeans win... well you all know what hitler did.

Those that are able to notice the signs should be prepared and emigrate or establish some type of relations with safe coutries like for example Venezuela, once shit goes down the intelectuals have to leave becasue they will be persecuted no matter what side they are in. Then the intelectuals will work hard in those safe heaven countries to make the most epic bomb that will destroy our would. The idea should be a bomb big enought to destroy the moon and throw rooks down to hearth, those roks will be like 100 atomic bombs and will make massive damage.

The first rook should land into meca and fullfil their prophecy, Arabs will interpret this as a sign that mohamed doesnt agre with what they are doing and in response the infinite war vs the infidels will stop. The second rook will be droped onto New York and ensure that president Trump will have the popular vote on the next election and democrats will be forever btfo.

Thats what will happen i hope you all understand how serius this problem is, I for example encrypted all my pepes and gave some usb devices to my kids so in a close future if i die for my ideas they will have enought material to fight back the shills.
Lets hope we win this and good look.

الله يبارك لك

makes sense, creating tension to integrate supporters through false flag trolling

It's literally a scam. You can find your personality online. It's easy.

Peterson gave ol' bitchboy (super bitchboy) an F.
It's not like Dr. Peterson is the mayor of Toronto or something.

The abbreviation is symptomatic of my laziness, not worship (but I admire Peterson a great deal)

>safe coutries like for example Venezuela
I vote that ya get a free helicopter ride there.

this leaf is mentally ill, he literally does this in every single peterson thread for weeks

and its not even pastas, its all OC - thats what makes it all scary

It's much more than a MBTI test. Just look at all the shillfags coming out of the woodwork.

Make you own BULLSHIT CrackSmokerson quotes

Being a literal genius, it takes me mere minutes to hack slash some pics/quotes together in MS Paint.

Most genius is considered insanity by plebs - Tesla

Anyone have the full self authoring thing on pastebin?

Its thread likes this that makes me wonder why I come on this site. So many crazy people along with the redpills

Not a leaf, he hates leafs. He is Filipino or Thai with Eliot Rodgers tier self esteem issues.

Why haven't you sorted yourself out yet?

We got a Marxist shitposting phoneposting leaf in the thread.

He always does this in these threads. He's extremely autistic. I feel kinda bad for him

That's always worried me about JP's work, that people will start treating him like a new Jesus. It's no problem seeing him as a an archatypical messianic figure, which he is, but there's a difference between the real and helpful stuff he preaches and magic. I hope the best for his fanbase, which includes most of us here.

Oh hey kids, they got this site called imgflip and you can upload a pic and write anything on it.
It takes like 5 seconds.

someone pointed this out about a week ago. i think this guy used to be in peterson's class but he failed, so now he has some sort of autistic vendetta against /ourguy/

>sorting out gone wrong

I love Jordan B Peterson

It's ok if you failed his class leaf, it's just one class.

Most women are considered men by bigots.
Wu

It's so funny how the shills talk to each other.

Autism wasn't a word for me as a kid,teenager or young adult.
It's not insulting.
It's a fake word made up to excuse your shit parents for ignoring you so much you became socially retarded

What did you ask him?
Do you think he has used psychedelics?
What are his political views?
Answer well, faggot

Posting quotes by irrelevant gamer trannies means shit too.
You kids don't get what life was like before ALLL this internet shit.

Listen can you just stop breathing because you're super annoying

I'm possessed by anime.

sam harris we get you had a rough time on the second podcast but this isnt the way to go about venting your frustrations.

I could kick the shit out of that 100lbs crack smoking faggot
TRUTH
LOL
Get a boxing match on live stream set up.
Me vs Frauderson.

Justin Trudeau boxes people to defend his honor.
Frauderson..................not so much.

He's a BITCH!! LOOOOLLL

this is like that time that canadian ctr bot broke and started posting its proxy ips and random stuff. looks like that bit became sentient and developed a hatred for j. pete

Oh you figured out the meme site?
WOW!!
You must have AUTISM to make so much fresh OC for Frauderson
Or being paid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're AUTISM according to another Frauderson cock swallower LOL

Sounds like a motivational thing. Pretty good.

Just leave the hater alone. He has the right to free speech.

First thing you must overcome is the noise SJWs make. Learn to keep calm and focus. The more you engage the more the wall of separation gets higher.

>be pissed off genius with photographic memory
>spend 100% of my time making anti j pete meyms that accuse him of smoking crack and being a fraud without actually saying anything anout any of his positions or arguments

10/10

ok ive watched a few of this fuckers videos

just what in the actual fuck is he even talking about?

he just drabbles on about obvious shit

this bong figured it all out.