"Eastern Europe is ugly" meme

Hello Sup Forums
I just returned from a two months holiday from Eastern Europe

I liked it
It is as beautiful and aesthetic as Western Europe. People are beautiful, never saw a stereotypical ugly Slav, and people are nice, never saw a commie block.

What countries did I visit?
>Poland
>Hungary
>Romania
>Bulgaria
>Balts(Estonia, Letonia, Lituania)
>Slovakia
>Croatia

I really really loved Eastern Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

jablonec.com/en/
radio.cz/en/section/cetoday/visegrad-four-dispute-over-benes-decrees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Germans_from_Czechoslovakia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also. The subway is modern and clean.
I remember the Madrid and the Paris subway smelled like shit. Pregue subway smelled pretty good.

Also. Czech republic has the best looking people.

>my anecdotal experience dictates historical fact and modern reality

Good job Paco.

You never left the nice part of the city

croatia ftw too bad you didnt come during the summer

He's right though.
Eastern European genes are the most attractive.
Baltic and Slavic women are the best in the entire world.

Who did you go with?

Looks like a dollhouse

>What countries did I visit?
not a single one of those countries is in East Europe, you dirty fucking spic

Visit Russia someday, but then go away.

>Mexican
>2 month holiday
Is this common in your country? If so no wonder it's so 3td world

>never saw a commie block
juan plz

Commieblocks are nice in Poland nowadays. Have you seen those russian ones?

Soon Eastern europe will be a part of the continent with no countries in it, somehow.

You dumbass that's all eastern europe.

Eastern Europe is from the Oder west. "Central Europe" is a meme made up by people who are butthurt because they think that being eastern is something shameful.

just stop

100% white. Feelsgoodman.

Faggot

Why so butthurt pal?

>i never left the old town
i bet you would think london is 75%white 25% chink tourists with no mudslimes or blacks if you were only in the center 5 miles

> czechian subway

Are we ourguys?

that's my city, but why is Jesus from the OP lying about visiting Central Europe in the worst possible months?

>never saw a commieblock
You lying spic

Actually, it makes perfect sense. If you put aside the occupation and the culturicide that happened in these countries in the 20th century, e.g. Czech Republic, Poland, and Croatia have next to nothing in common with Russia (or Sweden, Spain, and Britain for that matter)

>"b-but I love RT and Putin"
die

"Macedonia" is not even a country these days

Lol only time I took the metro in Budapest a crackhead was stabbing people at random

I don't like this whole "Eastern Europe is cool" trend. We are thieves and barbarians, you will die if you come here, we cannot even grasp the mighty society from the West. Just stay there, nothing to see here, only shitholes, please just stay home or immigrate to the West, you will starve here. Just move along, forget that we exist.

I also traveled to East Europe once, but it was dog shit!

>Rude as fuck people
>Feel like I was being discriminated
>Some Taxis refused to pick me up
>Stares and people pointing fingers at me

How brown are you? There was turkish girl at our university and she complained tjat people give her pad looks and generally discriminate her. I couldnt bring myself to say to her its because she looks like cigan

The city center of most big European cities are nice, it's when you get out of the core that you can make an accurate judgement on how the city actually looks.

>Tfw Mexican, but look southern euro, or at when at my brownest, Turkish or Arab

> a two months holiday from Eastern Europe
> never saw a commie block.

you didn't go to Eastern Europe, why you lie Jose?

>never saw a commie block
We are fucking full of them. You have them literally in every city.

Also, our streets are filthy and at least 70% of the houses are in fucking deplorable condition.

I was thinking in visit Czech Republic, more precisely, a small town in the north that once was called "Gablonz an der Neiße".
But i fear that i might not find what i am looking for.

How white are you?

>implying
red faces of pollacks are protip

>poland
>hungary
>slovakia
>croatia
>czechia
we are CENTRAL reeeeeeeeee

kek. We're eastern europe.

You know how much better I feel for hearing Germans are culturally and politically close to polish and Hungarians?

Yeah its sort of weird. All the guys in my family are big and ugly(and stupid) but all the women somehow turn out very hot. I'm Ukrainian and Lithuanian.

Men need German added to the mix to not look shit.
Lucky me.

>different religion
>different culture
>different cuizine
>economically far ahead
fuck no

No one thinks it ugly, we just happen to hate commieblocks.

we have nothing incommon other than communism which only was half a century

eastern europe cities are white. i love that. of course when leaving the city centres you see poor and shit.
but bitch please: take EVERY western city and tell me it's better here. we are full of cigans, niggas, arabs, turks and all the other shitskins.

How the fuck did you not see any commie blocks and clean?!
You only went to central areas and turistic zones didnt you?

I can vouch that some peolpe here live on the mountains like its the 1100s no electricity,no water,no internet no nothing,plus you did not se the gypsy ghetoos,the worst places in europe.

> Jablonec nad Nisou.
Please, do not use that german translation. You could offend someone. Also understand local language on rural areas is mandatory.

For visit I recommend whole area of Jizerské hory (Jizera mountains) or Ještěd area on other side. Jablonec is normal small city. jablonec.com/en/

Radši východ než se skopčákama (pro změnu opět). Stále to není "Dálný východ"

>waaaah waaah those people are trash believe me i've been there
>gang member

>Please, do not use that german translation.
This is the birthplace of my grand-grand-father. He came to Brazil back in 1890 and now, you guys pretend tat he never existed...
I was thinking in visit the city to maybe know a little bit more him. But I am pretty sure that every trace has been erased.

Honestly, I sometimes fantasize about living in the East. But I know life would be shit.
>have to learn obscure language
>will never be accepted
>will probably die alone in poverty

Being Edgy On Sup Forums 2017

Tech: how we clould remember every single dude successful abroad when he seldom returns? The edwardian's England has some right in the statement "When he is successful why he want to return and begin here?" Also you must take a count on last half century.

With name it's possible to show better directions.

When i said that he was not recognized, i did not explain it very well.
Few years ago, my father sibling was doing his phd in Germany, and tried to get double citizenship (EU passport is the best passport) by his surname part (cause he had all the papers, like birth certificate and shit like that). Your government did not recognize any German speaking as ex citizen.

Very sad, knowing that he (grand-grand-father) have written a letter to our government (he was invited by the emperor, but in 1889 the monarchy fall) telling nice things about czhech people, and why they should also invite them to settle in Brazil.

Because these countries are filled with expats like that, first they run away when the country is shit, and after a few generations when the country gets better suddenly they want passports from the country they ran away from.

Another retardation coming straight out of germany and EU

>eastern europe

might aswell call it USSR mate, because there's very little difference between those people

>tried to get double citizenship
But he couldn't possibly qualify for Czech citizenship, though

Maybe sad, but due our history the answer of czech government is correct. By law if your family gains a german ciztizenship during WW2 and made only troubles against régime, then they lost czechoslovak citizenship and rights in the moment of gaining german papers. And they was correctly erased from czechoslovakian records make you unknown.

> decree 33/1945 Sb. (one of the most controversional)
> law 115/1946 sb.

eng sources:
> radio.cz/en/section/cetoday/visegrad-four-dispute-over-benes-decrees
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Germans_from_Czechoslovakia

Can confirm. Both of my parents are Eastern Europe. I literally have model-tier looks. I will not post pics here though because I don't want to be affiliated with this stupid site. It would determent my job prospects.

I know the point, but he actually did not run away (nothing was really happening in 1889, as far as i know). He come to Brazil invited by the emperor, the promise of 50ha of good land was to good to pass.
And my fathers sibling for sure did not want to be a welfare user in this country. (He is a chemistry teacher in one of most "important" university here in Brazil). And he would probably never move to Europe since he marry a nigger who he manage to impregnate.

Brotip, never fuck your maid. Seriously!
I don't blame you guys. I was just a little disappointed.

>living in my cuckshelter, reading
/b-tier slav threads and reading CNN dictates historical fact and modern reality

Oh shut the fuck up, insufferable spastic.

damn...
only troubles > at most small troubles

Well your ancestors fucked up because they never taught czech to their progeny, and i'm guessing you all always proclaimed yourselves as Brazilian instead of Czech?

>>Poland
>>Hungary
>>Romania
>>Bulgaria
>>Balts(Estonia, Letonia, Lituania)
>>Slovakia
>>Croatia

OK i bite this bait. 'NONE OF THOSE COUNTRIES ARE EAST EUROPE'

>I was just a little disappointed
If you have an education, you wouldn't have a hard time getting into Europe. Some 7 thousand Brazilians move to Ireland (read: Dublin) every year and there are job seekers visas in Germany

Why can't we rebuild the roofs of commieblocks to make them look less like blocks and more of something nice?

What the fuck is eastern europe if the baltics and poland arent?

How'd the people treat you in Prague? I went with my Mexican petite qt (great face and body--light skin but not castiza) now-wife, and the people there were really shitty to us.

Everywhere else the people were great (West Europe + Hungary). There, they looked at us bad and were exceedingly rude non-stop.

This was right during the migrant crisis, though, in fact, we caught the last night train from Budapest to Prague before they shut it down for a few days due to massive migrant influx. They might've thought she was an Arab, idk.

belarus, ukraine and russia

Visiting and living in the country are different things.

how autistic are you?

that would end badly

I'd like to do the same as mexibro, but for 3 months if possible.

how much $ should I take with me to have a decent time? read: not frugal af, but not so luxurious.
I was thinking about ~5k usd (without air tickets)

t. butthurt poorfag who barely pays exorbitant rent and gets 2 weeks of vacation he can't go anywhere with

That's just not correct.

Geography doesn't change based on fee fees.

>Letonia, Lituania
this triggered me. retard. I hate spics btw.

The Baltics are not Eastern Europe hijo

if we're talking geography then sure, poland can be eastern
culturally and historically in general, not really

>I just returned from a two months holiday from Eastern Europe
You couldn't post while you were there because there was no electricity, huh

Yeah, i know. Is not hard at all. Some teachers in Uni even instruct their students about what are the best countries to immigrate to pursue their dreams.
>instead of Czech?
Heh, There was no Czech back in the days, it was the Austrian empire. My grand-grand-father died in 194~ and he write in his grave "born in germany". Until i ask Sup Forums for help, to translate his grave, most of my family believe that he was born in some part of Germany.

Fun fact, "Brazilian Germans" can speak german, but they can't read of write it. Teaching of German in school was forbidden in 1944 when Brazil join the Allies.

>culturally and historically in general, not really

Kek, how?

I don't even see the point of this thread, every country has nice places and shitholes.

btw we definitely have a bunch of commie blocks here

Holy shit shut the fuck up asshole, stop making up shit, Eastern Europe is barren, inhospitable, irradiated wasteland full of drunkards who will shank you with broken bottle the first chance they get.
Here is the photo. Stay away.

isn't that practically impossible?
>take train from city to city: see them for sure when leaving and riding into city
>take plane: see them during cab ride airport-city centre

this fucking beaner is a liar.

Slavs aren't whi...

They probably thought she was a gypsy.

>catholic
>latin script
>german town privileges
>western art styles
>greek and roman heritage (even despite never being in roman empire)

Slavs aren't white, because apparently being white means to be completely selfdefeating, passive cuckold who will spread his ass to all who wants to take a dip.

Aha, another point of changing papers. It was Kingdom of Bohemia (yes, as part of Austria-Hungary). And if they want czechoslovakian citizenship they must be a czech, a slovak or have a permanent residency inside newly created Czechoslovakia and they must ask for it.

No tak!

The mole...

>modern

>catholic
>latin script
What is Croatia
What is Slovenia
What is Hungary
>German town privileges
What does this have to do with anything?
>western art styles
Again, same as above, not to mention the western art influence of the entirety of europe.
>greek heritage
That makes no sense.

Every single east european map puts everything east of germany in eastern europe.
Even the most bullshittery liberal one from the CIA puts more than the baltics in eastern europe.

>What is Hungary
you do realise that they don't use that retarded alphabet of yours right?

Look at the bright side
no niggers or sandniggers

Do you know how to read?
Do you know what the latin script is?
Do you know what countries in europe use it?

Yeah, a bit harsh, but consider that we will have to deal with the shit the westerners caused down the line.
Not to mention that two british cocksuckers have passed gun control law as a parting gift to us and now we will have to do flip flops to fuck with that law to keep our guns. My empathy for their troubles is long depleted.

I have drop the idea of get a nice EU passport.
I am not legible for any of my father side (my parents never married, they just move together, and by German law, people born before 1993 did not get citizen ship by unmarried fathers). Most of my mother side come from regions that now belong to Poland, another breech from near Berlin join the army from free will (which automatically drop the rights of citizenship) and the only branch of my mother side that has right to citizenship (Baviera ones) used their documents to light the fireplace a few times...
After finish my geologic tree, i realize that my family come from all parts of lost clay. My family history is the history of germany defeat.

Also, i am 6,25% native. Never claim to be white here on Sup Forums.

>What is Croatia
>What is Slovenia
>What is Hungary
also central europe
>What does this have to do with anything?
a lot, because our towns developed in a similar way german towns did, especially in medieval times
>not to mention the western art influence of the entirety of europe.
but you don't see gothic churches in russia or ukraine
and not much renaissance either
>That makes no sense.
that makes a lot of sense

learn history m8

this is white

t. Sup Forums

>“This is gonna make everybody mad at me but, uh, what the heck. Macedonia is not a country. I’m sorry, it’s not a country,” Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said in an interview with Albanian television station Vizion Plus aired Tuesday. Rohrabacher chairs the House Foreign Affairs subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats.
>He went on to clarify that Kosovars and Albanians living in Macedonia “should be a part of Kosovo” and the rest of Macedonia “should be part of Bulgaria or any other country to which they are related.”

And five seconds later your 'modern' is chock full of niggers with free annual boarding tickets paid by for them by you.