Steve King.

Hopefully Rand

Another Neo-Con

Gowdy?

Tay

This

Cruz

This would be an amazing choice

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened with the healthcare shit? What's the difference between what Trump wanted and what Ryan wanted? Why weren't the cuckservatives able to pass the thing that they've been whining about for ages? What's Trump's end game in the 5D underwater chess match?

youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ

>Speaker of the House
>Senator
user...

Strictly speaking, ANYONE can be speaker of the house. You don't need to be a current representative.

Trump allowed Ryan to develop the American Health Care Act, a cuckservative version of Obamacare. Conservatives cried foul because it wasn't a full repeal. Now Ryan's going to be forced out as Speaker. Meanwhile, Trump is going to let Obamacare implode so Congress has no choice but to repeal it fully. The man is a fucking genius.

PLEASE KEK MAKE IT SO

we can only beg the skies for this joyous day

Didnt he nominate Ryan in the first place?

No. Ryan was Speaker before Trump was voted in.

The best part is probably that that dumbass put his own name on the idea, can't directly connect it to Trump when it's known as RyanCare.
Honestly, says a lot about how much he thinks of himself.

>ryan had a chance to redeem himself after trump won
>instead he kept being a subversive neocon faggot

Unfortunate and I feel a little bad like I did for Romney but ultimately this is for the best.

Speaker is like Prime Minister, he gets elected by the majority of people in the House which always means the majority party's guy

It's gonna be Mike Pence

>Congressman for 12 years.
>First VP to have an office in the Capitol

When Trump got elected Ryan started acting like he was in charge with his "6 point plan to fix America" which largely involved being a huge cuckservative.

This is the correct choice

From what I understand, the lugenpresse is trying to call it "trumpcare" and make it seem like it was Trump's baby. It's bullshit, but that's the angle they're trying to spin.

I see. Why didn't Ryan go full-steam with it though? Why bother with a half-assed attempt when you control both houses of congress?

Please kek

>half-assed

This was full-assed, for Ryan. Ryan is retarded you see, he thinks "cut everything" is a policy that wins elections.

Because Ryan's a spineless coward. Never meant to lead.

kek bless

Please lord

>Speaker is like Prime Minister
no it isn't,the prime minister is part of the eecutive branch.
Most parliamentary systems call the speaker of the house, the chairman of the house.