Aborigines

Honestly, why are these fuckers considered human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews.

This basically.

They figured out that if there is a healthy sense of self and other when it comes to nation states, they end up getting kicked out after being identified as parasites.

So they systematically push the idea that we are all one race, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Id love to have them working on my cotton fields

TRIGGERED
> this image contains pic of the dead spirit(s)
> the Djins have been released

Because they are.
They can have children with humans and the children can have children with both abos and regular humans, regardless of their gender. That means they are not just any humans (which includes a lot of different species), but actually homo sapiens. How is this a difficult concept?

neanthendals could have babies with homo sapiens and we were difrent subspecies

they are human but they arent homo sapiens

Most Australians have very little contact with them. The people that do see them appear to often consider them inhuman in either a positive or negative way. By positive I mean considering them to be like pets.

Lions and Tigers are different species yet they can procreate.

Imagine what her pussy smells like

So? First of all being able to have babies doesn't mean they're the same species. It's very common for closely related species to be able to have offspring. For them to be considered the same species, the offspring must be able to have offspring with either species/subspecies/population regardless of their own gender and also regardless of which one of their parents was male and which one was female. Second, I never said neanderthals were a different species. It's not known whether they were or not. Some biologists believe they were, some believe they were just a subspiecies of homo sapiens, and we will probably never find out which one is the truth.

>They can have children with humans
>with both abos and regular humans

Umm sweetie? That language is very problematic...

Would you, Sup Forums? For a million dollars?

They can, but it's very rare if it happen. Also, the lions and tigers share a taxon (genre). If you ask me, Aboos are just a subspecie of Homo Sapiens, not because of "muh social darwinism and eugenics" just because they were separated and isolated themselves very early in the human race. Their genotype must be a lot of different if you compare it with europeans or asians.

They are the missing link but we arent allowed to say so meaning science is caving in to political correctness but its right there...theres your missing links.

basically sth like this racemixed with Neanderthal, and this is how Homo sapiens sapiens happened.

racemixing is beneficial.
Accept it Sup Forums

There are some high IQ nigs in Africa but is that possible for a nonmixed black abo to havehigh IQ?

Because once mixed with actual humans, it creates that

Beautiful, I admit it but pure Abbos are gross. Irish prisoners back then were truly desperate for pussy

Yes, but both ligers and tigons are usually sterile, and the rare individuals who haven't been sterile have only been able to procreate with either tigers or lions.

In some cases.....

>people looking a bit weird
>evidence

(((Boasian))) Anthropology proclaims that they are, but we all know that they are most definitely not. They're the closest thing to Homo Erectus we know of.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

>watch out for glass or your tire goes flat

dope

Are you implying homo erectus were not human?

Just because they were hominins that does not make them "human."

Just because you're nation is next to Norway and Sweden that does not make you Scandinavian.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc

an archaic version of humans

>Grizzly bears can also reproduce with Polar bears yet the two are two clearly distinct species of bear. Same with fucking abbos. They are not only physically disctinct but mentally as well. We Europeans are on a whole nother level technologically and culturally; we are l aliens to them.

that shit is disgusting

A beta version

Still better than a pure Abbos at least.

You are gay as fuck

She looks better than all Negresses I've seen in my life. A literal evolution compared to her ancestors

>Just because they were hominins that does not make them "human."
Of course not. Chimpanzees for example are definitely not human although they are hominins. What makes them humans is that they are homos (not the faggots)

you are simply a shitskin. I am tall nord, breeding with that would be an affront to god, nature, science, and human dignity.

The word "human" has a broad and a narrow meaning. If you're going to be all Culture of Critique about it then of course you could say that they are human.

But so are niggers and Spics and only an intellectually dishonest person would assume that they are of equal mental capacity to Whites, Kikes, and Chinks.

What a fucking bullshit video, these cunts aren't the Abos that Aussie's are racist too. They're so diluted Abo that it doesn't count. No one is racist to these cunts, they could pass off as tanned whities. They can't speak for boongs.

If one were to believe the migration theory from Africa, why didn't Aboriginals also evolve when they migrated from Africa to Australia?

Are you also fat?

>only an intellectually dishonest person would assume that they are of equal mental capacity to Whites, Kikes, and Chinks.
I have never assumed that, and that's not what this thread's about. This thread was about why abos are considered human, and there are very simple biological reasons for that.

>t. semantics fag

You're using the broad definition of human, so of course you can consider them human when taking that approach.

If you take a more narrow description then they are not human.

Indeed

They're definitely the ugliest ethnic group around.

Even babies reject ugly people, it's ingrained, I'm sure some of them are OK but I can't get over how ugly they are.

What's the narrower definition?

It looks like a shitty Disney/Star Wars character.

Is that this?

Yes

Weird.
>Looks good
>Looks fucking horrendous!
Same Abo hybrid.
Wowsers

The middle one is cute, left and right look below average, anyway I was looking for that pic, thanks

They're considered human because they can produce fertile offspring with us. They are not considered a different subspecies because genetically we are not as far apart. Phenotypically there is some very noticeable difference but genetically speaking not so much.

I think he's saying that they are not of the same subspecies as us

this. pol is fucking retarded and blind in this regard.

NP

Middle one is cute to a favela monkey, maybe. To normal people, absolutely not.

They're human, I would like to think most of us get that. But they are also unlike anything else on earth.

doesn't the fact that we have neanderthal dna, and they have devonian blood and no neanderthal dna make us different sub-species? it seems like in any other animal we would classify that as a different sub-species

ooga booga

>devonian
Denisovan?

For a person with aboriginal blood she is pretty cute
Agreed, for some reason I find them really interesting

This fucking thread AGAIN?

witnessed 886

MOAR ABO THREADS!!!!!
There can never ever be enough Abo threads.

For a million dollars, yes. I don't think you guys that ask those kind of questions really think it through very carefully. A million dollars is enough money for me to do virtually anything that won't actually harm me.

Of course most of the million would probably end up being spent trying to drink away the memory, but still...

>racemixing is beneficial

The mixing you're talking about was an improvement. The mixing being done today is dragging us backwards.

Bump

Bumpedy-bump-bump

not an argument

Its crazy how well they mix compared to Black Africans.

It really is, and in one generation.

just because of science and genetics.

fuck off marmalade!

> pic not related

Shsshsshshhsshshh

Bump

>Honestly, why are these fuckers considered human?
They should be a different subspecies desu.

Quadroons look fucking white

i think that is an indian girl

>Quadroon
>Octogoon
Am I to take from this that these terms were coined by Aussies? That would stand to reason.

Wasn't there when it was taken. It's a mixed Abo as far as I know. I also heard they have a common ancestor.

I meant octaroon, compared to black Africans an octaroon Abo is several shades lighter and more white facial features than an octaroon black

>these bants

I hear ya.

To be honest in some of them even if they are blonde with blue eyes, you can still "see the aboriginal "

BAMP

Thats why you keep breeding them to get them more evolved and white. By the time they are 1/32 abo, they would be pretty much only white.

Lots of white genes in that one.

Whitey must have cucked the princess of the tribe.

And still collect those snowflake-Abo benefits.

Just goes to prove that Australians are closer to abbos than europeons.

>Australians are literally less evolved than Slavs
>you cannot prove me wrong

I am White asshole

So you disagree that it is better as she is than pure Aboos? Hello, that makes LESS pure abbots, a good thing

We should breed them out to make them look better and increase their IQ. Not have use them for our children. Keep them as second class citizens.

That one is ugly

Don't believe your lying eyes goys!

>being able to have babies doesn't mean they're the same species.

yeah its about having fertile offspring

Initially yes but there would be a strong amount of regret afterward which may lead to suicide but will definitely lead to hard core drug use.

Pretty sure that's what's happening. Aussies are always on here saying shit like:
>They are going extinct
Matter of time I guess?

Threado is deado.

Fuckable body desu senpai

Ugly as shit face though

Because of OP's autistic homosexuality.