Donald Trump:

Donald Trump:

>Lost the election by 3 million+ votes
>Lost the approval polls (worst approval rating of new president in history)
>Lost on his Muslims ban
>Lost the 2nd time on the Muslim ban
>Lost BIGLY on repealing Obamacare
>Lost on the racist Mexico wall
>Lost the culture war, everyone hates the alt-right/his supporters, social justice and feminism are seeing huge upswing in support
>Lost all respect by the international community, all of Europe laughs at him

Are you guys tired of winning yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/08/world/middleeast/syria-raqqa-isis.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lost the racist mexico wall
Nope. Funds included in the budget
>Lost the muslim ban
Virginia court says it's ok. Gorsuch will put it in place
>Obongocare
How long did it take Obama to put it in place?

How about ISIS?

Where is the super secret plan we were promised?

You guys are such inbred rubes it is hilariously sad.

Lemme guess, NASCAR is playing loudly in your house right now.

and NO WAY Gorsuch is getting confirmed with such a huge MULTI AGENCY foreign corruption investigation underway

ISIS is losing ground at the fastest rate ever. He ordered mattis to make a plan and he did.

>ISIS is losing ground at the fastest rate ever.

Words and feelings are fun but sources matter- got one? Didn't we just kill 300 civilians in an air raid? Was that part of the plan

The fact that the dems are trying to filibuster is basically them admitting defeat. The gorsuch hearings were a victory for Trump, the democrats had days of questioning to stump him and get just two cuckservatives to vote no but they failed.

Won the presidency. Cry moar faggot. Donald J Trump is the President of the United States of America.

Let that sink in.

And despite all that he's still better than any of your alternatives...
Choke on it.

>won the presidency

With a little help from our friendos

It's sunk in. What next?

Not Bernie, you moron

Even Hilary as corrupt as she was would have been better than this sack of shit.

I'm sick of paying for golfing trips to his own private resort EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND.

"I would never take vacations. Too much to do" Fuck you you orange piece of shit

nytimes.com/2017/03/08/world/middleeast/syria-raqqa-isis.html?_r=0

Their leaders are fleeing from Raqqa, their CAPITAL

Yes, even Bernie you poor misguided fool.

If you're talking about losing credibility sure, but only one or two of those are actual losses. We still have 3.8 more years

>>Lost the election by 3 million+ votes
Are you saying President Donal J. Trump lost the 2016 presidential elections after winning it, even at a disadvantage?

still at it

Says the person with socialized healthcare (insert fake comment about waiting times and coming to america for surgeryu)

I think that the "Sup Forums shills" theory is bullshit, but for some of these posts I just don't know. Nobody could unironically think Trump is actually "losing" this badly without being completely brainwashed, and this is so unfunny that there's no way it's a troll. I have no other explanations for threads like these.

>300 civilians
300 potential terrorists mind you.

It's BIG LEAGUE dumbass

>BIGLY
Bait aside, I see people use this term all the time when they are bitching about Trump. They do realize that he was saying "big league" and it just sounds like "bigly" right? I mean I get that people will use it ironically, but I wonder if it's getting to a point where the line between meme and truth is slowly eroding.

>Lost the election by 3 million+ votes
stopped reading right there
illegal votes, and they dont matter in a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC FUCK FACE
sage
/thread

Proof? Didn't think so kek.

>>Lost the election by 3 million+ votes
Stopped reading here.

Also saged.

Blump is finished guys amirite

Yea faggot we like engines and pussy around here..
What the fuck are you watching?

The notebook.... Fucking ANime?

Not an argument dumbass, you should know this.
Trump is still better than any of your choices.

Saged

You forgot the part where the President was elected despite having the shadow government against him.

How are you preparing for your execution for supporting the overthrow of the U.S. government by straight, white people who only want to kill niggers and sandniggers for money?
Still telling your friends and family you're on the right side of history despite supporting people who cut the heads off children while they're still alive for being the wrong flavor of Muslim?
You'll be executed for your crimes alongside your other co-conspirators, and if you're not executed or imprisoned society will willingly shun you for being a racist, sexist monster.
You've chosen your path, now tell us, what are you doing to prepare for your inevitable execution at the hands of the state for your role in the attempted coup by greedy oligarchs?