Do good Jews exist?

Do good Jews exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nes

There are certain self-aware and self-hating Jews, who may or may not have their stereotypical traits, who reject Zionism, some of their local community policies, and at the most extreme seek to inform the goyim about Jewish imperialism. But those are relatively rare.

A jew created Samurai Jack

No wonder it's shit

Possibly, but Chomsky isn't a good jew

Obviously MOST Jews are good people

you be the judge

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Why not? "Manufacturing consent" was pretty red pilled.

COCK SUCKIN'

Chomsky is redpilled at times but he is too fucking lefty and a lot of his ideas are pure bullshit.

I'm pretty sure Chomsky is not what /polsters would consider a good Jew.

yes.
all dead jews are good jews

>Do good Jews exist?
Yes but very few.

Just because there are a lot of gray areas doesn't mean that there is no black and white. Jews are a parasitic people that should be excised from humanity.

I wouldn't allow a few benign tumors to hang around my body just because they aren't malignant.

We hate the reptilian globalist jews not all jews. Most are cool people unlike most muslims however

Only dead Jews. Even if a Jew isn't apart of the globalists or the zionists, their culture itself make them degenerate, even if they're only 1%, that 1% ruined the entire line simply from how their culture influenced the family.

Yes

Ben Shapiro is still based even though he's too focused on the individual policies of Trump succeeding or failing.

If he'd just realize that Trump needs to exist and succeed to prevent the total collapse of the West's Right, Shapiro would be top-tier.

No.

They're so few and far-between that it's completely negligible and so shouldn't be worried about when the extermination begins

Barely
some rabbis are ok

nice pic

Some of them are alright.

This probably has more truth to it than most like to admit but I don't accept extermination as a practical option. I accept hard truths must be faced but one of those hard truths is the reality of genocide is not as simple as it sounds. Creating justifications for and spreading the idea of literal genocide is not as productive as studying the problem and exposing it as reality, even to the jews themselves.

>some rabbis are ok
they literally think you are only there to serve them and that you're cattle.

The ONLY "good" jew I have EVER seen was Bobby Fisher - who literally said "We should start killing Jews openly now".

The hardest truth of all is genocide is the ONLY way to stop it forever.

Canada comes in with the most cucked opinions again, what a surprise!

No.

Maybe, I used to think that but as it is I see genocide is a perceived easy solution that creates more problems than it solves for the one doing it. It doesn't work, solving huge problems takes a huge amount of work, the lazy shortcuts don't lead where they seem to at first glance.

How would it create any problems at all? How can any problem it "creates" - if any, be bigger than the Jewish problem?

>the lazy shortcuts don't lead to where they seem
How can killing Jews lead to anything else but fewer Jews in the world? Really not understanding what you're saying here

Last time the problem was addressed violently it didn't lead to fewer Jews in the world, it lead to a Jewish ethnostate. In a fantasy world where you get everyone completely 100% on board with genocide it would work fine, but in that world the jews also wouldn't be a threat.

Israel was created because the Jews asked us to create one in exchange for bringing the Americans into the war, not because they were being kicked out of Germany. I really can't see your logic here at all I'm not being mean I just really can't

The point will stay unspecific while the proposition is unspecific. Genocide is not as simple as it sounds, it's a tempting easy proposition. How will you accomplish this genocide? What are the steps to be taken? Do you know a practical path to jewish extermination that I haven't considered?. Establishing natsoc europe and then killing all the jews? At that point why not just expel them like Hitler wanted?

Literally find and shoot every known Jew from tracing their family trees nd don't stop until their numbers are too low to reasonable be able to continue?
>"Why not expel them"
pic related.

Some of Jew are alright
Don't go to the tabernacle tomorrow

CHECKED

Nope.

I mean practically. If you get an AR and get right on that mission and you are insanely successful you might kill hundreds of jews while promoting the narrative of jews as victims and any form of nationalism as a gateway to violent "anti semitism". This would not address the problem in any way and harm your own cause.

If you first establish a dominant natsoc europe and then try to enforce that rule as a policy I don't think you would get the results you think. The only solution is educating everyone on the problem enough that they would carry this out but then you have already established a society that doesn't tolerate any jewish influence and the problem isn't affecting you anymore.

You have fallen for a meme you don't understand. We hate commie and capitalist jews. Bolsheviks and bankers. They ruin our shit for their own short-term benefits.

OY VEY

good jews = dead jews
ofcourse exist,
and we can make more of them to exist

the narative of Jews as victims wouldn't exist because everyone would be Jew-wise in the scenario should it happen.

The Jews have only gotten away with what they do for so long because their lies are forgotten and the news couldn't be spread. With the internet this information is widely available and the beginning of the internet marks the end of the Jews, as they can no longer get away with their lying and deception without getting called out on it and people being to find out at the click of a button.
I'll give it 50 more years, but things are changing very very fast.

grow up retard

Yep, so they will end up disarmed instead of gassed, ok maybe gassed too but I doubt it.

Metaphorically gas the kikes, allegorical race war now.

Kubrick.

Can I compare bernie sanders? He is good I suppose, but he lost my support when he was pushing that quran thumper for DNC chair, this is where they lose my support, alogn with germans and germany, they are good up until a certain point where they become very bad.

Regardless, Noam (((Chomsky))) is not one.

Yes.
Some of them are gueninely patriots and love western civilization, however they struggle to pass the final step which is to convert to christiannism.

John Paul II was the last real pope, and I don't say thet bc I'm Polish. He was above nationalism.
After him only PC cucks wearing robes sit in Vatican. Disgrace to humanity.