Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you touch yourself at night

whites are victimised and marginilized

He dindu nuffin

>Implying he even existed.

> be-because Kek told me to

I dunno who that kid is but he no Adam Lanza. Probably friend of Ryan Lanza who's name used to be adam lanza

because that's the way the CIA wrote it

he didnt

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

Autistic fuck thought he was hard core.

Merkel stole his haircut and he just blew a fuse.

Snapchat and Reddit radicalized this poor young man

>100% true but underreported

He did he because Jews oppressed him. He was the real victim.

kek

False flag. Any mass shooting where there's zero picturs of the carnage is staged. Same as Pulse fag club in Orlando.

MKultra

There was definitely some connection to pedophiles in the sandy hook events. This person smiggles is supposedly adam lanza, but I guessing it a psyop. Note the date, they setting up the adam lanza story. It all start in 2010

he's pretty well spoken

Because killing small children is fun

he didnt he dosnnt even exsist it never happened

adam lanza psychologist

mah nigga

People made fun of his haircut.

so every single homicide ever, ever in america?

yup it's all a conspiracy, all the victims of mass shootings are all living in cuba smoking cigars and enjoying the beach.

kek

Because he was white

Hummm...

Anybody that buttons their shirt all the way to the top is honestly fucked up.

Am I wrong tho?

I think he had an abusive and manipulative mother. She managed to wrestle a huge alimony settlement out of her husband without the court's intervention - he volunteered to give her all this money. Her other son wasn't talking to her. Ostensibly the alimony was meant to provide for her to take care of Adam, but she was about to send him away to an institution. She volunteered at Sandy Hook Elementary, as if she wanted the experience of raising a child that wasn't autistic like her own son. Adam was resentful of being sent away and of the children that his mother seemed to care about more than him.

I've seen pieces of this interpretation here and there, but never put together like this - the media is very, very reluctant to look like it's blaming the mother.

Damn, he seems incredibly intelligent, but also clearly mentally ill.

just like your parents had you because niggers don't use contraception so they can post nutted inside her memes on twitter all day

Nice story. Wasn't Nancy lanzas name anne haddad?

he fell for the autism meme

so every single homicide ever, ever in america?

I said mass shooting not homicide.

Mow produce any picture of dead pulse fags or dead sandy hook kids to prove me wrong. I'll wait right here.

Do what?

Basically he was an edgy faggot.

Her first name was Nancy.

explain this away you nigger

i don't think anyone ever showed much compassion to adam. in school the teachers thought he was special and slower then the others even though eh was smart. they probably outcasted him like hte other kids. i'm pretty sure his family pulled him out of school because of this and started homeschooling him. he just never had friends or love. in his teenager years he became very skinny and probably had insecurity issues.

he probably heard his mom constantly talk about her pupils at school and admiring them thinking they're cute etc while at the same time never getting any love from her. this made him resent her/pupils i think his dad was just not there for him, nor his brother, he was more reclusive then most while harboring hateful feelings for everyone. cue mass shooting.

so if your mother got her head and arms blown off and burned by muzzle flash from automatic rifles, you'd at least want the media to release photos of her dead body for the whole world to see,

you know. to prove it really happened.

i didn't see any pics of the dead kids and i looked for them because the reactions of the parents made me suspicious. there's no proof that the shooting happened or that kids died besides the msm telling us that it happened, and we all know how trustworthy they are.

I am honestly not so sure where I stand on the Sandy Hook conspiracy thing. I'm just now listening to a Red Ice episode on youtube about Newtown and apparently it connects to the "Baha'i Faith" and she is talking about some kind of Agenda 21 thing where Newtown was about getting people to "accept tragedy" which could explain why the people (crisis actors or not) were so hyper emotional on television about it. She calls it a "transition town" and it is about modeling and displaying community strength on the back of tragedy.

the plot thickens!

yea he is clearly intelligent. i wasn't sure if this was real or not, but it seems like this phone call was confirmed as real. the media covered it a bit so you can confirm it via youtube

wait this happened before snapchat really took off, right? and he would have been totally isolated from snapchat, as people don't use that unless they have IRL friends. i could see him browsing reddit, but i don't really see how that contributes.

Yea he was intelligent but clearly has a very cold almost alien way of looking at humans and humanity.

the phone call is real he posted on this web forum as smiggly or something like that and he made a post in thread talking about travis the chimp. i think travis the chimp was analgous to his entire existence. i read most his posts on the forum he seemed alright but even was awkward on the forum he definitely just was a piece that didn't fit anywhere.

UNCOOL DUDE

Sandy Hook was clearly a hoax. He was a scape goat for a non existent crime. CHECK UR FACTS SHITLORDS!

He was promised a lifetime of playing games without paying a dime.

yes, dumbass.

My brother is innocent.

ok, lets say it didn't happen.

I'll bite,

does that really mean something like that is out of this world that it can never occur

grimy shit like that happens in countries like mexico and guatemala all the time.

assholes with high caliber guns attack schools at as a method to instill fear into the local population of a town.

but because this is america it can not ever happen ever. because....... america. right?

also we had a poster on /r9k/ taht was obesessed with adam lanza every friday night he does a 'adam lanza' movie night and plays movies from a post on the thread where adam talked about his favorite films.

every single film involves killing people with guns and many of them are known to have scenes that are considered 'accurate' to what actual armed conflict is like.

what's the image on the right from?

lol i'm sure you'd type the same thing if she really did get obliterated into pieces of meat by a bush master.

Because he operated on a level of autism you can't even begin to comprehend.

that's not the point at all. let me ask you a question. why the did news of the attack make me feel worse and give me a more grim visage than their chuckling parents? until i see those pics of the dead kids, sandy hook was a psyop just like what was tried during this election by podesta and all the big media outlets.

Sauce?

if people were saying her death didn't happen, it'd piss me off, so you're wrong about that. i would want evidence released.

>use phpmyadmin and manually add or edit the post timestamps and content as needed. would require access to the server, authorized or not

WWW.SCHOOLSHOOTERS.INFO
Peter Langman, Ph.D.
Version 1.0 (4 November 2014)
1971 Willard
1972 Crawlspace
1972 Haunts of the Very Rich
1972 Private Parts
1972 Folks at Red Wolf Inn
1972 Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
1973 The Baby
1973 Messiah of Evil
1973 Don't Look in the Basement
1973 The Killing Kind
1974 Bad Ronald
1975 Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural
1979 Driller Killer
1980 Don't Go in the House
1980 The Attic
1981 The Pit
1983 Night Warning
1985 Deadly Messages
1986 Link
1988 Killer Klowns From Outer Space
1988 Bloody Wednesday
1989 Pin
1989 Beyond Dream's Door
1993 Stalking Laura

here is his movie list. every friday night around 11pm this user on r9k will start a thread where they'll pick one and watch it.

Autism

Adam Lanza was as real as Jesus and Santa Claus.

so that some assholes on a imageboard could post her dead body on a gore thread.

right.

im pretty sure if someone would go to the grave on one of these kids, they'd find a dead kids skeleton.

they don't do it, because at the end, deep down they know that casket is not empty, there is a 6 year old little girls bones in that casket.

but hey, if your so sure. dig em up.
prove to the world it was a false flag.

Obvious staged event.

someone posted that on Sup Forums I think a long ways back. I think they were playing starcraft. I bet Ryan Lanza posted it

>prove to the world it was a false flag
debunk the evidence that it was. there's some in this thread if you're so certain it happened.

because people deal with shock differently.

and how did the media try and take down trump?
shit, they helped him win. they gave him mouths of back to back coverage.

and for a guy like that, how's rich and doesn't care about anyone or anything other than himself and his name.

any press is good press.

>deal with shock differently
no, nothing about their behavior was normal at all. it was especially telling that people who didnt believe the shooting happened and wanted answers from the parents made the parents more upset than their children "dying". nothing about sandy hook adds up.

>implying he actually existed

Who did what? Story?

>Late 2012

No.

Lanza was a test case for using Snapchat to make someone go nuts. Reddit gave him call of duty challenges to become God teir assassin

no no.

you wanted to see bodies.

you said there is no bodies, so it never happened.

go to those kids graves and start digging asshole.

go to orlando and pick up a shovel.

see that's the fucking problem with Americans, it's not until it happens to them individually, that they will believe it can really happen.

it isn't until some lunatic angry because he cant get laid guns down one of your family members and you have to bury him/her because of some random asshole, that maybe then you'll believe.

as sickening as this may sound, that piece of shit that shot those reporters and filmed himself did you idiots a service.

he fucking showed you POV style that; YES violent random shootings do happen.

rip to those kids. learning to read one minute,
the next gunned down by some pathetic shutin who is angry at himself and takes it out on the rest of the world.

what a sick joke we have become.

cause he looked 12 when he was 20

Didn't the "United Way Charity" get caught by a Google cache uploading a page for the families of the supposedly dead children 3 days before the shooting alledgedly happened? People contacted Google and apparently they said the only way that page could have been cached on that date is if the site actually featured it.

I can't find the source I once read for that but there's some more information on it at the following link:

activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html

Pretty fucking damaging to the official narrative if true.

Got to You Tube
Search crisis actors then type in whatever mass shooting you want: Sandy Hook, Pulse, the POV shooting too.
False flag crisis actors.

Pics of the kids should never be released.

Why not release a pic of Lanza though? Shut up the conspiracy theorists. Same thing with Bin Laden; Al Qaeda had no problem releasing beheading videos, why are we giving Bin Laden that fucking courtesy?

Yes they did, foreknowledge of the "event" was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

>MUH DEAD KIDS
emotional arguments with nothing substantial in them. we're done here.

having to go I.D. your 8 year olds body at a coroners office so he can be buried, and some asshole with a tinfoil hat starts asking you if your a paid actor.

yeah, the normal response it to be pretty chill and have a reddit AMA.

fucking moron.

Hey....uhh. How do I say this.

I went to the grave sites. They were bulldozed over before I could stencil them.

>why?

Also. Who was Anne haddad and why was she so close with Mackey dykes?

okay so i've seen people (maybe you?) mention this on Sup Forums but i've never seen this snapchat/reddit theory regarding sandy hook.
can i get a quick rundown?

Didn't we put a dead refugee toddler on the cover of ALL THE NEWS PAPERS this year?

Are you saying refugees aren't as important as Americans?

How dare you, sir. America was literally founded by immigrants

>behave like a paid actor
>get angry at people being suspicious that you're a paid actor
yep, sure makes sense

>implying all gun violence in america is a MKultra and psyops

>guy films himself shooting 3 reports and posts it on facebook.
>still MKultra setup because the way he was holding the gun is weird.

>>pretty "chill"
>>laugh at news conference when your child and their classmates were killed by a precision shooting autist

I can't argue with you there. I can't say for definite, but it looks incredibly likely to me that there was foreknowledge and that this event was a massive fabrication. It's pretty blatant.

>Why did he do it?

Because he was white.

he did it because james alefantis is baroness philippine rothschils son

so is everything a MKultra operation?

psyops are everywhere.

oh good, now I know I am secretly safe.

just one question. if the kids are not dead? were are they?

so were are the kids?

let me guess, cuba?

They never existed. FBI reports confirm there were zero homicides in Newtown CT in 2012

>he
"he" never existed. Worst CGI ever, made up of the worst caricatures by the out of touch & elderly Deep State larpers

I just explained it. Fine:

>adam Lanzas mom worked for the CIA
>she wasn't doing anything nefarious but was part of what became Snapchat (facial recognition)
>they were exploring how to combat autistic episodes with well timed snap notifications

Around the same time Lanza got into Reddit and was HEAVILY into first person shooters. It's rumored he was part of the thread that developed the idea for "hardcore Henry" the pov action movie but that's unsubstantiated. The big thing was he was part of an elite gaming community

>around the same time Facebook starts doing psychological manipulation
>sees if it can make users depressed
>IT works but there wasn't any internal notification to let Mrs Lanza know that Snapchat was compromised during the experiment.

Now idk what was shown on Snapchat to make him snap (hahah sorry), but whatever triggered (hahah k I'll stop) him came from Snapchat and social isolation.

>does that make social media ironic?

Idk that's up to you.

But that's the brief background

The devotion to this pizzagate 9gag is impressive.

Can anyone here dispute the claim that the United Way charity webpage for the families of Sandy Hook victims was published 3 days before the shooting and was cached by Google?

That is a massive smoking gun in my opinion.

Checked.

and they also took the time to print out family photos dating back to 2008-09 of little kids.

there are family photos

video of adam lanza in school playing dodge ball

there is voice recordings of him calling a radio station.

another user just posted saying they never existed, now you'r saying they do exist and are alive.

make up your mind Sup Forums

I don't get it. No one has any problem showing Kennedy's head being blown apart in the Zapruder film, they'll release stills of Foley about to have his fucking head cut off. But somehow we're denied a picture of some piece of shit mass murderer and a hated terrorist in the name of "not perpetuating propaganda" and instilling contentious sentiment. Which is all bullshit.

Both of those examples are way more damaging to America. But that shit flies through cyberspace and media just fine.