Is it true that Vlad stole somewhere between $40-60 billion from the Russian people...

Is it true that Vlad stole somewhere between $40-60 billion from the Russian people? And that's just to keep for himself, let alone the money he gave to his friends?

Is it true, Sup Forums?

SLIDE THREAD

Sup Forums doesn't believe any negative news about Russia

I'd keep it for myself too.
What's the problem?

see?

anything going against the pro-Russian agenda is referred to as "slide" or disinformation.

No medvev did it

Wow a whole 333 dollars he could give to every citizen if he liquidated his wealth. Literally nothing

It might be. Is there a link to back up your claim or are you just typing a whole bunch of words?

I don't know you guys, his palace on the Black Sea is pretty fuckin' big.

Have you ever seen Putin's Palace on the Black Sea?

>tfw I will never have a friend who gets elected to high political office and gives me millions of dollars just for being his friend

Russians are poor. 300 dollars is a lot of money to the typical Russian. They often live on 50-100 dollars a month and food stores need to install shoplifting deterrents on their fucking sausages.

of course it's true, it is well known... but so far Russia is pretty stable and that's that.

I mean, just one glance at the Sochi Olympics reported figures would be enough to raise eyebrows...

Pretty strange. Is it true?

Yes. He is a corrupt mofo.

>tfw even if I got elected to high political office, I would have nobody to give millions of dollars to

That would be stupid for the sole reason that he would never be free to use the money openly.

All of that supposed stolen money is on accounts of his friends, under the name od fake corporations and in the form of varioud jachts and mansions

The sheer fact that he would had to pretend 24/7 is just not worth the effort. He rules his country without any opposition and is powerful than any oligarch. For him power alone is enough of an aphrodisiac.

That said, I don't doubt that he has 3-4 billions $, but 40-60 to even 200 billion $...that is retarded.

I don't know, friend. What's the difference between storing it in a bank and just giving it to friends to hold onto for me and be able to use whenever I need?

Yes, it's true. Russians are fucking imbeciles anyway, so stealing from them is not a sin. They are nigger-tier subhuman scumbags. If that money had not been stolen and mistakenly given to the population they would just flush it down the toilet and that's it. So at least the money now belongs to the person who deserves it.

Wrong

No. It's all lies.
Now fuck off.

Do Russians like freedom or do they prefer to live under Oligarchy?

I've never been there so I don't know...

Do they even want to be a free country and have a chance to make more money and have a better life for their family?

Your friends could turn on you once your power diminishes and take it all for themselves plus you would rely on too many people in managing your property, decentralizing your power.

take your liberal propaganda elsewhere and stop watching navalny movies...

>sweden cries about mysterious russian subs
>only one validated was actually a NATO sub

Conspiracy theories is't news.

lol troled

On every level its the most basic, barbaric corruption. Take state funds, give it to a contractor you trust for a project, he uses 10-50% for it and you split the difference. On some cases this project is only on paper, no actual spendings. From road construction in small towns to bulding huge stadiums for olympics and military projects. Other exaple- the CEO for the biggest state-owned diamond mining and refining corporation is the son of oue ex-prime minister. And he's like 25-28 yo. Our last defence minister was vice-premier's son in law with no military background what so ever. Putins head of the guard (now the head of the newly created sort-of inner affairs ministry) is on photos with crime lords, same st. Petes crime background. And the list can continue forever. It is rooted so deeply, it has become the norm.

I'm a conservative Republican. Certainly not liberal, but I do believe in American ideals and think it's a superior system to anything to come out of Russia in at least 100 years.

I mean, Russia, up until 1917 was basically Western in its traditions and philosophy and aesthetics. I love Russian literature, for example.

I'm really just trying to understand. Just asking questions, that's all.

This is why this country was created in 1991- basic theft of governmental level. And from all these years the population's mental landscape is like a barren nuclear desert. You're either numb for it or take part in it.

Your flag is broken my foreign friend

What American ideals? Invade countries for oil? Democracy? Elect someone who wants to change the status quo, only to find out that the shadow gov. actually runs everything. It's all a big mafia cartel

How do we deal with all the shills guys? Anyone who's opposed to HERO OF THE PEOPLE VLADIMIR PUTIN must be a shill, right?

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID CIA NIGGERS

any attempt to remove Putin is to replace him by a globalist and divide Russia. fact.

>he typed out, commisar over his shoulder. He had been laboring in front of his keyboard for three long years; fingers ground down to the bone, relentlessly pursuing and dismissing anything that is critical to his employer. user hated his job - hated his life - but he did what he did for the 50 rubles a week that would save his babushkas beet farm. He thought of the farm, but realized that he had forgotten what leaves looked like. He could barely remember babushka, sho had raised him from his youth after Russian tanks ran over his parents in the Solidarity riots. He would like nothing more than to release a roaring KURWA and break his literal and metaphorical chains, but he knew it was too late now. Eyes returning to life, he spied somebody saying that it was suspicious that Putin's opponents kept dropping dead before a court appearance. Resigning himself to his fate, he cracked his aching knuckles and returned to work.

>whataboutism

It's the money he used to buy trump

That money should've been put towards public services and infrastructure. If you were a Russian citizen, would you be ok with this?

So you really like Putin and the way Russia is governed currently?

No. Vlad has been called the richest man in the world but he has little personal wealth. He runs the show, therefore controls people and lots of thier money.

If he was overthrown or stepped down, he wouldn't have billions in the bank.

>any attempt to remove Putin is to replace him by a globalist and divide Russia.

I think it is time to stop watching RT kid.

>Vlad
>burger education

IT'S VOVA YOU TWATS
VLAD IS SHORT FOR VLADISLAV

Strangely and suddenly all his friend and entourage got Fucking richer BUT not the poor Putin , a saint would not touch this dirty money that corrupt the heart. LOL

You people think Sasha is short for Alexander. Our opinion on how to shorten names is better than yours.

@118388376
Fuck you shill.

>I mean, Russia, up until 1917 was basically Western in its traditions and philosophy and aesthetics
Confirmed for not knowing a fucking thing about Russia.
Typical braindead Amerifat. Die in a housefire.

>Only Jews are allowed to steal the wealth of nations through central banking.

That's fine. Please correct me. I'm happy to learn. That's literally why I made this thread.

Probably true. I don't get why Sup Forums supports the faggots that profit while making Sup Forumslack lives miserable.

>They often live on 50-100 dollars a month
What an absolute bullshit. Even Ukrainians don't earn so little.

How is Belarus any different?

I have a russian friend and he says most people get by on $30 a month. He says for the russian people it is worth it to suffer since their dear leader is causing havoc with the west, and this is worth starvation and sickness if russians can feel pride in their country trolling the west.

Probably. Russians are all corrupt, Putin probably is too

I can't say all russians are corrupt. But I can say that putin makes kim jong un look like the pople.