Andrew Jackson, wealthy slave owner and notorious killer of native peoples...

Andrew Jackson, wealthy slave owner and notorious killer of native peoples, is considered one of the worst presidents this country has had to endure. I guess it's appropriate to show off his portrait now that president Trump is taking his place.

>killer of native peoples

>one of the worst presidents this country has had to endure

Red Indians and leftists are trash and this thread is trash.

Sage

>Trump admires Jackson

DEAD BANKS WHEN

someone post the jpg

Jackson is the fucking greatest.
gas all lefties, indians, and bankers.

Jackson is my favorite President precisely for the reasons you cited.

>Andrew "I killed the central bank" Jackson was shit bc he was mean to injins and nobody liked him
>Enjoyed high approval and popular support, first populist president

I get that killing natives is bad and all, but that doesn't mean ol hickory wasn't a good president and did nothing worth mentioning

Killing natives is FACIST

>is considered one of the worst presidents this country has had to endure
by who?

this is a slide thread, don't forget to sage

No, it's progress

ty

Fuck you alt right white supremacist nazi facist scum.

Andrew Jackson is a national treasure, please move to europe or canada if you want to worship cuckold leaders.

>shitting on based Jackson

Where do you think you are son?

why not? your mother likes fucking us

>is considered one of the worst presidents this country has had to endure
False, he's considered a straight baller and Champion of America. The dude fought on the front lines, broke the baking cartels, and was the only President to ever pay off our debt.

If only you knew what they teach kids now.

He kicked the natives out on the trail of tears, and he had slaves

and exclude everything else

Fuck Henry Clay and Fuck Red people.

Scholars considtently put him in the top 10.

>notorious killer of native peoples

How to spot a yankee that's never lived near trogs.

Jackson was objectively one of the top 5 presidents this country has ever had.

Consistently*

Andrew Jackson is my presidentfu

Does anyone else draw parallels from Henry Clay to Hillary Clinton? Cuz it's like the Lincoln Kennedy thing if you start to look into it

Andrew Jackson started the Democrat party
hmm

As the Dems always rant about (since Republicans stopped slavery), the "parties switched places"

Either we get credit for Andrew Jackson or they get credit for Slavery. Either way I'm happy.

Andrew Jackson was great. Let's hope for a trail of beans

He hated a certain tribe i forget which desu and for a valid reason, think it was from raids on settlements. Anyway he killed a few thousand indians in the trail of tears trying to relocate them thats nothing compared to modern presidents just in drone strikes alone. Plus he didnt hate all indians he even adopted one as his son and raised him after a battle kileld the kids parents. And him killing the bank makes him a true hero desu