Are Beauty Standars real?

Are "beauty standars" real or just an excuse for people with shitty bodies to feel better?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
instagram.com/p/BKewExKDJOP/?hl=en
instagram.com/gunnarholmberg12/?hl=en
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgMhXXTukY
247sports.com/Player/Gunnar-Holmberg-90803
youtube.com/watch?v=ElvQbq7FpgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both

Just be yourself bro!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

Beauty standards are real

lol.

How were the women on the bottom called in for the photo shoot?

"Hey there, we're trying to replicate a model photo with ugly chicks, you look like you'd be perfect!"

admit it kike, you'd love to look like He-man

minus the hair,

also the nose is all fucked up.

They are absolutely real. Most of them are biological, some have an auxiliary social component.

For example, females are attracted to high status males. What determines status is social.

Smooth dance

>never talk to a girl
>never spend time with her
>but shes pretty therefore i love her

the fucking fuck

how can someone be this fucking retarded

oh wait
>fedora

Going from the left, 4, 7, and the last one, would bang.

>autistic retard goes for the prettiest most popular girl in his class

i know that kind of faggot all too well

Most on the top are too thin. I would still tap them because they don't look unhealthy.

The ones on the bottom are fat and probably unhealthy. That shit shows a lack of moral and is a big turn off for me.

I'm husky/chubby by myself, but I'm also going for a run almost every day. I'm feeling heatlhy as fuck because I barely eat shitty stuff and got legs and the stamina of a professional soccer player.

What I want to say: the bitches at the bottom just look for an excuse to get accepted in society because they're too comfortable with their shitty governmental supported lifestyle.

Alexa and her real boyfriend

Alexa's Istagram:
instagram.com/p/BKewExKDJOP/?hl=en

Gunnar's Instagram:
instagram.com/gunnarholmberg12/?hl=en

Beauty standards are retarded, health standards can lead to a healthier happier longer and more productive life.
You don't have to look like Pamela fucking Anderson, but if you're so hefty that your joints are going to wear out at forty you have to fix that ASAP.
A person should be able to:
Run five miles without pause
Lift 70 pounds for women, 120 pounds for men
Climb a 90 degree wall with foot and hand holds five times their height
Swim submerged for a full minute without needing to come up for air

Reminds me of this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgMhXXTukY

fourth from the left is jack off material. The reset can go into the incinerator.

would absolutely smash the girl on the far right in the bottom panel

Girls on the top would be shit mothers. I'm attracted to traits that indicate a girl would be a good mother, and a similar genetic background as myself.
> Healthy, wavy hair
> Bright eyes
> Clear, white skin
> Symmetrical features
> Birthing hips
> Breastfeeding tits

Post greentext

Good. We need good looking white people to date and breed with other good looking white people.
>Breeding a better race

>Breastfeeding tits
You realize that they're just full of fat cells, right?
The size of the breast isn't an indicator of milk production, and the breast swell mid-pregnancy after hormonal triggers to actually lactate properly.

Physical beauty is a measure of the discrepancy between the body and the ideal forms as posed by the Greeks. Nothing more

yes no no yes no no yes yes no yes

good choice

>6'3
247sports.com/Player/Gunnar-Holmberg-90803
how can we even compete?

> Climb a 90 degree wall with foot and hand holds five times their height
I can do all of it, but how do you climb a 90° wall 5 times your height ?

TIL Sup Forums is full of hams

>WE'RE PERFECT GUISE
>covers disgusting body
>ACCEPT US NO MATTER WHAT
>BUT FUCK SHORT, POOR, OR UGLY MEN

there are no beauty standards.

eyes only see the truth and that's why people consider the ones in the top pic to be more attractive, and anyone who says the bottom one is prettier is just lying to himself and we may have different tastes but anyone who calls the bottom bitches hot is just being delusional.

I wish girls would just not eat like pigs so i could date for personality

not hot, what i meant to say is prettier, yes they may like the fat chick but there is no denying that top is top tier.

I think the fourth one from left to right is hotter than anyone of the skinny ones.

The obese should be round up and forced to work in labor camps imo.

Man, black women just completely let themselves go, don't they? Like, zero concern for being fit or healthy.

Also, it's all made up marketing to convince ugly women to buy their products. Dove has been doing it for a decade now, and other companies are catching on.

Also, 1, 7, 8, 10.

Is that seriously her posture?

people are allowed to like what they want, pay no attention to fat women

There are layers.

The body image movement started out perfectly rational, they just opposed the french model look of being super skinny and the practice of photoshopping celebrities to be thinner. It is actually difficult/impossible to look like either a skinny model or a photoshopped big titted hybrid (true hyperskinny people tend to lack tits).

The issue is, now it's changed from "don't only show hyperskinny tall girls" to "show fat, chubby, and muscular girls".

The truth is, some beauty standards, like BMI vary a bit, others like makeup and foot/hand size are arbitrary, but the main stuff like hip to waist ratio and facial symmetry are hardwired into our DNA, and being fat will never be healthy just like being emaciated never will be.

how staged can you get.

if it has foot and hand holds you just have to be capable of lifting yourself upon those for 30 or so feet.

Like their ability to read the situation is crippled by their THIRST.

>layers of fat

You got that right.

They are real. But shit like this is ridiculous.

Ad: Shows women with airbrushed, washboard ab stomachs

Actual Women: even the skinny ones have a bit of a belly. desu if they didn't i would find it a bit strange. women are soft and cushy.

Body Posi shit: My big fat ass deserves as much recognition for its beauty as her well maintained (but still entirely realistic) body.

Shit's retarded.
Yes! Ads portray an unhealthily perfectionist depiction of what a woman's body is "supposed" to look like.
but also
No, you dipshits! Not everybody has to think you're attractive because the truth of "Most people think your fat ass is a heavy indicator that you take poor care of yourself, make excuses for your behavior, are a glut, and don't find you attractive" will hurt your feelings.

The top picture and pic related are equally delusional.

You're jealously is oozing from your post sounds like you got rekt by a beta who had the guts to ask your dream girl out

You get them shoulder if you work out from young age and do a lot of shoulder exercises?

the whole thing is silly. I think a few of the bottom chicks are way better than the top already. Top is to skinny and tall. so what are you bitching about.

>"feminists" body shaming petite women in a vain attempt to deny their own insecurities

The argument truly rings hollow when your response to being invalidated is to invalidate someone else.

There is legitimacy in calling out advertisements like that which show girls who's whole fucking job relies on her physique being near unobtainable by other women.

However to counter it with obese women is ridiculous.
"You'll never look like your photoshopped, so why not just stay obese?"

Bottom row, scale of 1-to-10:
>5, 3, 5, 8, 4, 3, 6, 7, 3, 7

you know being to skinny is unattractive right.

bottom 4 from left and 4 from right kill the top row.

its an excuse to emasculate men.

only women are allowed to have standards these days

Dunno why but my eyes glazed over this is "Is Bernie Sanders real?"

It looks crowded in the second picture.

I have a theory that the geometry of a fedora causes interference in the brain which makes sending and receiving signals through synapses difficult and prolonged exposure to this hat has a side effect of inducing mild to severe autism in the individual.

Both. Just ask them how they feel about fat men in undies

No, Hell No, Maybe, YES, No, Hell No, Maybe, Yest, Hell No, Yes

why do you use the scale 3-1000 when you say you were using 1-10?

Dancing your way into the friend zone in under two minutes.

How many of us were the autistic retard going for the prettiest most popular girl in class?

Niggers truly are disgusting.

Whoa fuck that's depressing.

Of course the niggers are the fattest. Them and the spics skew the usa obesity percentage high

Different people find different body types attractive. The argument of healthy vs non-healthy though is real and they're delusional.

winrar

3? Have some self respect

it's just a joke. I might record one if I ever get around to it.

except I'm using.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElvQbq7FpgM

lol

hahah what the fuck

Same

no, user, the implication is that he WAS the autistic retard that went for the popular girl

All the women on the bottom are covering their disgusting flab and rolls

>tfw no amazonian dfc gf to breed genetically superior children

As far as biology goes, people definitely prefer healthy body types (that means, not overweight, not underweight). Everything else is up to culture. Generally, people prefer the lower end when it comes to weight, as that reminds us of youth.

4 is legitimately cute, solid 8. Cute face, healthy body to make babies. Just needs to keep on some diet and fitness or it will turn fast.

I dunno, 1 just looks a little too old.

The tall asian girl is probably the only one in the photo that won't turn into a fat fuck. All of the others most definitely are, or will become fat. Also, are they cloning niggers now?

>beauty standards
These are just women you see in commercials. They are like Rolls Royce of women, highly valued but you might want to settle for a compact, or something more family oriented.

christ, what is with the standards around here?

would only consider the one third from right...and honestly, only if drunk.

liar

yes yes yes yes yes no yes yes yes no

maybe no no maybe no no no yes no maybe

girls 1,3,4,7 and 10 are fine and worth dating at least twice

The others are no-go zones

>even in the fat group, the fattest ones by far are the black girls
pottery

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I was younger most girls with a heart beat were beautiful. Now, not so much.

2/10_would_.not_bang.jpg

Why is it so difficult to find fat Asian girls? I seem to see landwhales of every race and color except Asians for some reason

actually the truth. i've been lucky enough to date much better looking women, but if i couldn't find any, i'd rather be alone than mess with these flabasaurus types.

will say that i kinda considered the one farthest left until i zoomed in.

I think his face is kinda ugly tough.

Biologically instantiated at the level of the limbus system. Blind men who have been blind from birth want a .7 waist to hip ratio an accept less than a .05 variance from that mean before they start penalizing you.

Likewise symmetry and other health markers like long clean hair and clear skin are universal.

there are threads on /gif/ of fat Asians, if that's your thing

it's weird, because about half the time he's good looking and the rest of the time he looks like a total schmo

you fags know that song where its like "you should know youre beautiful just the way you are, you dont have to change a thing the world blah blah blah" i hate that cuz now all the ugly girls think theyre the shit

I've dated our nearly dated a lot pretty woman.
different strokes for different folks.

the real problem is guys like the ones in this thread who are apparently so horny or so desperate that they'd fuck more than one of the girls in that bottom row

didn't say you haven't, but I'm genuinely curious: do you view any of the girls in the bottom row as very pretty, or do you just have a very high sex drive? or is it a thicc fixation?

i have probably an average sex drive and would quite honestly not touch any of them except #8?

i think it might be a thick/breast thing.

I can't take this cringe!

>mfw the only hot ones are AZN

desu the one on the top all looks like they come from Auschwitz.
I personally like my women fit but with a bodyfat of 20-25%, not 15.

sure dance in front of your crush at the high school in front of everyone. scores all the chicks. lol