85% of Hollywood movies are majority-white with white leads...

85% of Hollywood movies are majority-white with white leads, but some black/asian guy gets a supporting role and everyone goes nuts...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cOOiDZ-Spk
youtu.be/7iSrGQ1cwxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean yeah we don't like blacks in our movies just like we don't like blacks in our countries. We just don't like them.

>watching (((hollywood movies)))

Kys

What is this nigga have to do with one of my favorite movies?
Did they announce he is going to be the next Pacific rim protagonist or something?

I make exceptions for blacks like Elba, Boyega, Washington, etc because I am intelligent to separate the art and the artist.

When you get a role because you're black though

If you don't like them so much, then why'd you bring them over by the millions?

TFW you realize that if the United States hadn't imported Blacks.. there would probably be as many Blacks in this country as there are Muslims ( > 1%)

TFW stormfags have brought about their own undoing and all the problems they complain about.

>They made Shadow a nigger
Just fuck everything.

Checked imdb fmltbqhf

Malia obama just Got an internship with Weinstein. Jay z just started producing a doc about some bullshit with Weinstein.

>kindly btfo

Nu/Hollywood is run by minorities whether gay black depressed or the presidents daughter

>Checked imdb fmltbqhf
please leave

Lmao, but you never question Whites getting roles even though the actor may be trash. Keanu Reeves keeps getting roles and that guy has zero range.

That was the royal british fuck tards.

>why'd you bring them over
>you
>implying we did this

Jews brought the slaves over my man

You're right; everyone posting on Sup Forums had a hand in the slave trade.

Good thing we have the means to not pay money to see these movies anymore

YES, THAT'S RIGHT. YOUR BELOVED ANIME CHARACTERS ARE BLACK NOW.

Go cry buddy, because L is a black hacker now and you're going to like it.

Sup Forums tards so delusional they think that they're not watching a movie is going to affect it in any way.. now that everybody is on the progressive train.. movies that cast nonwhites are going to do way better.

Who cares, as long as they fit the role and are a good actor/actress. No one looks at the cast and goes 'I'm so glad this movie is diversified!'. No one cares, and those that do are a very, very small minority who barely care about the medium anyway.

Finn was one of two characters I liked in Episode 7, so I hope he does good in Pacific Rim 2.

>now that everybody is on the progressive train.. movies that cast nonwhites are going to do way better.
Then why do progressive ideology based movies and TV shows always tank?
See:all-female Ghostbusters

"Droid please"

"Sorry. Han. Mr. Solo. I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here? Like, First Order sympathizers?"

And everyone thought the prequel actors were bad.

I don't care as long as it's not a pre-established character or historical figure.

But Jews aren't white you literal nigger.

Why do there have to be any niggers in movies? Or on earth?

I'm talking good actors, not unfunny women and a screaming, walking stereotype.

>Need more asses in seats
>Add black people

This logic does not compute.

Blacks have been over-represented in Hollywood relative to their population since at least the 70s.

I understand Asians and Hispanics, though.

That's what they want you to think.

This is a white owned world. Fuck off to Africa and make movies there monkey

Yes that' right, we need more Hispanics and Indians and Blacks and Asians getting elad roles. I don't wanna see Ryan Gosling in fucking blADE rUNNER.. i WANNA SEE THAT arab GUY from Star Wars Rogue One..

>Implying this wasn't the best predator movie
>implying Episode VII wasn't trash

Arnold Schwarzenegger had zero range and got a lot of action movie roles too. "Range" is something no casting director for an action movie has considered ever.

lol, someone is upset

Exactly, so why not just cast a Black? It won't make a difference?

The difference is that Keanu has gotten roles in "serious" movies outside of mindless action...

Yeah, range doesn't matter if you're really good at a particular role. A lot of great actors are typecasted.

>L is a black hacker
Raged harded with Light's cast desu. What the fuck were they thinking?

The only thing mad here is your asshole because it's missing a BBC.

Why aren't more conservatives making movies then if they have such a huge problem with the way the industry is now?

Awwww Sup Forumstards get upset over someone making a movie about the life of a Black samurai.

We get upset over blacks existing.

I fucking love films like Menace 2 Society, Don't Be A Menace To South Central Whilst Drinking Your Juice In The Hood, Undercover Brother... basically black comedy... so I have no problems with black people being in shit.
All that matters in the case of people being in films now... is if they DESERVE to be in the role... like, if a white guy is better in a certain role than a black dude, then fucking have the white dude.
People are getting roles in film and TV that they don't deserve because they're trying to be PC.
That's wrong.
If a book that's 70 years old has only white people in it, and it gets adapted to film, then only have fucking white people in it.
It's not racist. It's following the exact fucking thing.

>from the country that elected a black president twice

oops

(((White)))

Fuck Hollywood. They are trying to position themselves as an "official institution". If THEY don't give a "Golden globe" (whatever that is supposed to be/mean) to somebody that is on them. They decided that. People are pissed because they are trying to imply that they are the good guys and everbody else (who have no control over what they do) is to blame for their actions, while they flounce around in pearls with cynical platitudes.

Yes, whites. Jewish people are white. Put your Meina Kumpf down for a second and reappraise the real world, Sup Forumsy

I'll be watching that movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=0cOOiDZ-Spk

Except when you want to be kikes.
youtu.be/7iSrGQ1cwxM

Impying what some crackheaed looking fucktard matters.

Only about 388,000 were shipped to the fucking USA you cock sucking idiot. Not MILLIONS

MILLIONS actually. On the order of 5-6 million. Jeez, imagine how dumb you have to be to believe that Sup Forums prop.

85% (((white))) with (((white))) leads. Fuck off faggot.

i think steve king was right, you are going to see a race war between blacks and hispanics before whites become the minority because they are going to compete for jobs and social status due to similar IQs

i'm more worried about the chinese, who are slowly but surely taking over the west coast and many of them have developed anti-american attitudes

This type of shit is Sup Forums tier trolling.

>that pic
PREDATORED

most of them go back to china and live as slaves essentially, despite their US educations.Not saying its all ok (as i think US colleges should ONLY be for US born) but the amount that stay here are less than the amount you see.

Sup Forums gets triggered by images of black juicy dingos slipping and sliding out of white, silky vaginas... and black seed being spurted into theat white womb.

Nope, Blacks and Hispanics are goin to reclaim this land and drive all the Huwhites back to Europe

It's funny. Conservatives have an aversion to arts & culture field and always criticize it from the outside.

You hear conservatives all over (especially on talk radio) ranting and raving about the art and entertainment industry's "liberal bias" and talking about the "culture war" (a term popularized by talk radio extraordinare Rush Limbaugh himself) but they as a whole go nowhere near the industry, you even hear conservatives on Sup Forums telling people not to pursue a career in media production and go for a trade school in a completely unrelated industry.

It's like when feminists complain about the lack of women in STEM but go for gender studies degrees instead. I don't know why conservatives stay away from the arts and then rant about how it's so liberal-leaning when many of them say it has a huge impact in the culture of a society.

Hollywood Juden is blatantly anti white. this is how this guy got picked for star wars.

>2017
>not knowing most blacks are indigenous to the Americas
>believing in MuH twanslanic slave twade
>not knowing Christopher Columbus described natives looking like Ethiopians

So a mexico with niggers. who is going to manage the internet infrastructure? paco or de'raquenell?

yeah JJ why not. what a wonderful opportunity to virtue signal you fucking punk ass mother fucker.

But they support pre civil war america with an iron fist.

That's basically supporting slave economy, cause someone has to pick that cotton.

POL BTFO. How can these stormfags be this willfulyl stupid?

JJ is a visionary. A man who had accomplished so much in his life, and, um, who are you? Probably just some rural redneck who's so sad because all he could do was shovel coal.