Which language is Sup Forums approved?

Hello Sup Forums

I wanna learn 3rd language.

I speak Japan as native, Learning American for many years.(but still have difficuluty to write and speak proper American)

Now I want to speak 3rd language.
I am thinking to learn Arabic.

Which language is Sup Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian

reported

Learn Turkish. It will be the official language of the European Union.

I bet it would be arabic since turks also speak arabic recently

Learn proper English you Nip

Mandarin. You may need it soon.

learn Icelandic of course

Swedish. Percentage-wise it's the fastest growing language with more than 100,000 speakers.

Go for something that will be useful for you. Finnish or Estonian maybe.

sandniggers don't count achmed

Thanks for your input, ástandsbörn. Don't you ever get tired of being cucked by the anglos over and over again? Or after a millennium of cuckoldry maybe you are just enjoying it at this point eh?

Shut up muslim.

Don't learn a third language. Just focus on English instead. It's the only language that will matter in the future.

>American is a language in its own right

Just kill yourself

we've been doing the anglo cucking when it comes to anglos for the last 50 years or so

and memes aside I was serious, Swedish is only growing faster than every other language because you're taking in more """refugees""" than other countries

>Muslims adapting the native culture and language.
Nice delusion there pal.

Learn latin

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Learn Spanish or German.

Learn something that's either useful for work (Spanish, German, Chinese) or something that would be personally culturally enriching ( French, Italian, etc.).

Arabic is neither. Work wise there's not much going on, and culture wise if you're not Muslim there's not much worthwhile cultural output that isn't religious related.

My friend, learn either Italian or Latin

>....and speak proper American
No one speaks American. We speak English. English is derived from England.
We came from England. We are technically still British. Just that we formed our own Government. A government that is composed of many English and French ideas.

*British

Learn Mandarin, you'll need to learn it for the day the chineses force you to beg for mercy for the atrocities you made in Nankin.

Reported

Klingon.