Trump supporter husband is being deported

Sad!

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/25/she-thought-trump-would-deport-bad-hombres-instead-hes-deporting-her-law-abiding-husband/

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2013/03/how-to-become-a-us-citizen-by-marriage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake news.
If you marry a citizen, it's easy to get citizenship.
A) lazy mexican didn't fill out paper work
B) he lied to his wife and didn't admit to being illegal
You pick because I don't give any fucks.

Wrong!

>Helen Beristain told the Tribune that — in their effort to get her husband U.S. citizenship — the couple has had 10 attorneys over the past 18 years. Many of those attorneys, she said, told them that they had no choice but to wait for immigration laws to change.

>“We were for Mr. Trump,” she added. “We were very happy he became the president. Whatever he says, he is right. But, like he said, the good people have a chance to become citizens of the United States.”

I think it has to do with either the fact that he was in the country illegally when they got married or that she can't support him (without counting his income). In order for him to get a green card she has to have like 2x the income necessary to support him or something like that.

bump

is that guy at the bottom white or what? I can't tell.

we should definitely change national policy for this one family

This picture fills me with disgust. The woman was a useful idiot and her shitskin husband and shitskin kids need to go.

The kids were born in America to an American mother.

ha, that's hilarious. what a stupid bitch.

we can see her, she's obviously not.

>she can't support him
this is why we need to ensure women are paid the same as men :^)

The only long-lasting impact of the trump presidency will be to make chicanos popular and beloved when no one really gave a fuck about us either way before

Dumb bitch is a (((civic nationalist))). Serves her right.

If she married a white man this wouldn't have been a problem sweetie. :D

>law-abiding
>illegal immigrant

Literally pick one

Trump is civic nationalist.

>law abiding husband
I'm not gonna even click that link but something tells me he's illegal.

End birthright citizenship.

This is the Trump supporter mindset in a nutshell

>I'm okay with this stuff happening because I assume it will only affect people I'll never meet
>Oh fuck it's happening to me this is awful

>illegal
>law-abiding
top kek

That's what you get for voting for the tan Frito candidate

Why didn't they try to get a green card via their marriage?

>law abiding
>illegal migrant
that mental gymnastic

Must be why he tried to reform healthcare before building the wall. What a cuck.

>Fake news.

>your fake brain

>Illegal
>Law abiding

Choose exactly one.

>wait for immigration laws to change
so you're saying he didn't get citizenship because we didn't want him?
so why is it bad that we deported the beaner?

>liberally pick one

Impartiality is good.

This story smells of shit. If they're married then there is a process for obtaining citizenship.

Also, don't do it legally, pay for the consequences.

Wrong!
It's a few simple steps, let's go on what the law actually says instead of your supposition.
blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2013/03/how-to-become-a-us-citizen-by-marriage.html
You apply
You take a citizenship test
You swear allegiance

Dumb mexican didn't do that, so he's going back. That's the facts, not opinion. All you've given is your incorrect opinion.

>findlaw
Also you totally skipped over the part
> You may also be asked to provide documents proving the validity of your marriage.

This is where they ask about your financials and shit.

Why do Americans not understand that if you break the law there are consequences.

Its like they're children, boo hoo I will appeal to emotions!

How much do you wanna bet the dumbass only votes republican because she was raised under muh christian values but is a democrat at heart. If I were in her shoes I'd have forced him to become legal the moment I met him. That cuck whore is NOT a conservative.

Because waaaaaaaay too many people think being fair and being right are the same thing, when in reality being fair is cool, but being right is more important.

>support Trump
>not sure what his positions are
>played yourself
-typical American retard

No. It's showing your marriage licence.
I live in a resort area and is normal for the resort to hire H1-b people from all over the world. Three of my friends actually went through the process of marrying foreign citizens. Two of those are sham marriages just for citizenship.
So I know first hand, you're wrong. One of my friends hasn't seen her "husband" in five years. She actually lives in a different state, with a different man.

What you know, is what fake news tells you to think.

Either you are lying or there are different rules for different states. A friend of mine is going through this process right now.

Why would I lie? My family friend married a Brazilian who she worked with at the resort.
They didn't have to give financials, they both worked at the resort. We're talking about immigration, it's not a state issue. It's federal and if you don't understand that, you've been poisoned by fake news or you're here just to lie.

>deporting her law abiding husband
If he's liable for deportation he obviously isn't law abiding.

>law abiding
>illegal immigrant
What?

guy must've had a criminal record to be unable to attain citizenship while being married to an american

awesome

maybe he believed the amnesty don meme haha

never go full retard