Now that the dust has settled

R8 Trump's first two months in office.
I give it unmitigated disaster/10

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-ban-travel-immigration-refugees-iran-iraq-syria-a7556186.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-poll-exclusive-idUSKBN15F2MG
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/10/americans-still-support-donald-trumps-immigration-ban-poll-shows/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/31/reuters_ipsos_muslim_ban_poll_finds_support_for_order.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VCP21hAccXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>filename
those feet remind me of a dog's paws. disgusting.

she's got nice legs though

Pros:

>acted on muslim ban
>keyston xl
>notable spike in deportations with wall bids goin up

Cons:

>letting paul ryan pitch a terrible healthcare bill

8/10
1 point deduction for travel ban
1 point deduction for Obongocare

I give it 11 our of 10.

HER STUPID FAT FUCKING ASIAN FACE STINKS

not convinced it doesn't have a penis / 10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE AMY

Who is the cum dump?

muslim ban was a complete failure and abomination and set the country against him

how is it a "pro"

No its better to bend OVER and let migrants HURL in the US.

seriously dem feet tho

Why do minority women take so many slutty pics in MAGA gear or around MAGA banners? Do they think it will make white Chads interested in them?

>More Americans support Donald Trump's travel ban than oppose it, poll shows. The poll finds 31 per cent of Americans feel 'more safe' because of the ban, compared with 26 per cent who say they feel 'less safe'
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-ban-travel-immigration-refugees-iran-iraq-syria-a7556186.html

>letting paul ryan pitch a terrible healthcare bill
That was intentional and was necessary to destroy Paul Ryan's legibility. A few more hits and he will be gone.

Who is this girl?

You CTR fags never give up, do you?

>dat fake news doe

pretty much everybody saw the hundreds of thousands of people in the street to defy the muslim ban

no 1939 here, bud

oh, and here's a quick dick tap on your chin now that your boy wilders is finished

sorry bro can't hear you over those russian nuts you're gargling

can you remove the nutsack OUT of your mouth then try again

ur mom

Are you baiting? He said he would ban them then did it, not his fault theres an entire extra branch that can cuck him at any time

I hope youre right about ryan toothpaste bro

>dat fake news doe
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-poll-exclusive-idUSKBN15F2MG

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/10/americans-still-support-donald-trumps-immigration-ban-poll-shows/

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/31/reuters_ipsos_muslim_ban_poll_finds_support_for_order.html

>set the country against him
Which country are you talking about?

yeah there are many fail safes against populist retards in the most civilized and stable country on the planet, who would have thought

the non meth-addicted part of the country

dat fake news

Jewlover/10
I never expected much from him anyway.

>Westernized Asians

Are those the same polls that said Hillary was going to win?

I bet you use memes irl.

I wonder if Putin is disappointed that his little cuckpawn is such a failure?

I bet he rates it disappoint.

who doesn't these days?

11/10 BIGLY YUUUGE SHITSHOW

MAGA
A
G
A

but them feet tho

7/10
1 point deduction for bungling EO

1 points deduction for failing to repeal
Obamacare

1 point deduction for not starting with jobs projects

7 points for not being shillary, Goursach, and guns are safe

>R8 Trump's first two months in office.
Finally getting to see shitbag liberal pinko fags getting ass beat ...give it a 7/10 but there is still so much ass to kick

From a non fagboy point of view, I hope ICE is balls out deporting wetbacks.

PROS
>>Economy remains good

>>His approval ratings will go back up in a week or two of nothing happening, thanks to mean reversion

CONS

>>Muslim Ban Blocked

>>Muslim Ban 2 Blocked, and then he apparently gave up on it

>>Gives up on Obamacare repeal after literally two weeks of trying, fails to strong-arm the freedom caucus

>>Plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days failed to materialize

>>Yemen raid was a disaster

>>Killed hundreds of civilians to get at two snipers in Mosul

>>Approval ratings sliding

I think liberals are getting rather ahead of themselves with the "Drumpf in a tailspin he'll be impeached any minute", but I don't think anyone can look at the last two months as being "good".

But Clinton and Reagan had shitty starts, too, so who really can say 100% what'll happen.

The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote by 3.

She won by 2.

That turned out to be a pretty impactful point, but the polls were still only off by 1.

~40% of Americans approve of Trump, and ~50% disapprove of him, give or take a few points here or there based on what polls you like the best.

9/10 point deducted for leaving brother

youtube.com/watch?v=VCP21hAccXI

That's why we have the electoral collage,faggot.

Guessed you worried too much about the Black, Gay and Hispanic vote and forgot about our demographic. Americans voted to MAGA

What does that have to do with the polls being only 1 point off on the national popular vote?

I understand we give rurals vote subsidies, but the polls were still right.

>What does that have to do with the polls being only 1 point off on the national popular vote?

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Her toes look like the feet of a fucking raptor.
Hammer toes all around.
PS That bitch is ugly as hell, wtf is wrong with you.

Um,that's how we keep the City retards from owning the vote. You tards don't know what is right.Thats why you lost.

Shut the fuck up fagboy.

>breakin up famleees and shieet

ahem*.....
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAA

I was going to be all smug about how you only voted for Trump because a woman wouldn't touch your penis, but you strike me as a 70-year-old "keep your guvment off my medicare" type using Internet Explorer.

You just seem so mad.

'member when "U mad bro" was a Sup Forums thing, and the purpose of trolling was to get an angry reaction because it was funny? I miss that Sup Forums. Everyone here nowadays is just so goshdurn wound up all the time.

the non cousin fucking teeth having part