Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

EUROPE HAS AWOKEN AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU RACISTS CAN DO ABOUT IT

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/61kqdl/europe_wakes_up/
s3.amazonaws.com/sdsn-whr2017/HR17_3-20-17.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/61kqdl/europe_wakes_up/

>thinks a subreddit that allows only comments like that is reflective of anything
>doesn't understand statistical sample sizes
>must be a leftist Redditor
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Crooked Hillary got schlonged REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People don't come to live in "europe", europe isn't a country. They come to live in France, Germany, UK, Sweden and so on.
Also, this new-atlantis guy is the perfect example of someone who is completely ignorant about history and substitutes ideology to facts.
>nationalsts always cause damage to their own nation
Like Bismarck? Like GaribaldI? Like Ataturk? Can you go fuck yourself please?

Sup Forums BTFOOOOOOOOOO FOREVER

Why are all the best things in Europe? Because it's the space on earth with the most white people, you dingus.

Or maybe the Europeans looted and plundered wealth and resources from other parts of the world.

>New-Atlantis

The shills sure are subtle.

Why the hell would you post a -3 comment from your hero juxtaposed against some banal +6 comment from someone named Muscle_Mass. Good grief these libtards with their own goals.

as they should whites are the superior race and the most beautiful race. I wish the brits genocide your ugly shit race

>trust in the EU plummeting
>trust in left wing government plummeting
>right wing governments on the rise all over europe
>new generations leaning heavily to conservatism and nationalism
>WE'RE WINNING GUYS

it's the "happiest" place because if they say anything negative off to jail they go

>Justifying looting on gunpoint
Literally nogger behavior

>Or maybe the Europeans looted and plundered wealth and resources from other parts of the world.
No, it is the white thing.

why do you guys still insist on dressing up in western clothes

>Filling up our countries with third world jihadist cunts
>"Hurrr nationalists are destroying us"

Yeah no.

POO, please

Like you rat eating street shitters would amount to anything more than making up 1/3 of the world population.

>EUROPE HAS AWOKEN AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU RACISTS CAN DO ABOUT IT
>implying Europe is a country

We've got basically conservative nat soc goverment since 2015.

It's hard to ignore the power India can have being the 7th largest economy in the world, memes aside

aw shit, a couple of hipster faggots on reddit are gonna fuck our shit, bruh.

>Happiest People
Consistently Switzerland
>Longest Lifespan
Consistently Switzerland
>Wealthiest people
Consistently Switzerland
>Countries NOT in the EU
Switzerland

They always conveniently forget about Eastern Europe

Fack of swisscheese, yall are the most miserable people I've ever met. You guys whine about everything.

They always actualy mean Western Eurep and even then they need to cherrypick countries to mach certain topics, because - suprise - Europe isn't one consistent country.

made me laugh out loud

>s3.amazonaws.com/sdsn-whr2017/HR17_3-20-17.pdf
According to objective non-feels based metrics we are the happiest on earth. Sorry your politicians sold you out. Cuck

>mass immigration of refugees in Europe
>Causes a rise in nationalism
>"muhh why are right wingers on the rise in Europe?"

Can I into medicland if I promise to work on my yodeling every day?

I thought the happiest people were in Central America, not Europe

Liberals don't have a concept of losing. It's foriegn to them. These are the millennials who grew up with boomers parents who never said they were wrong.

>Germany is less wealthy than all 50 U.S. states

>thinking I wasn't being sarcastic

obviously what these Yuropoors are saying is horseshit

>Conquest is nigger behavior
Lol no conquest is something only whites are capable of. Shitskins get conquered

May Almighty Allah save ur racist souls

People come to Europe because the inhabitants are easy to conquer due to their naive optimistic natures, the most ancient exploiter is a lifeform called THE JEW.

I am sorry my white brothers but if the pure white blood is this pathetic then I would rather muslims kill them all then let them let live another day. Only we the whites of the New World should live except Canada.

Anyone would go to someone else's land if they knew they didn't have proper defenses.

Western civilization is like a domesticated kennel of dogs, and Terrorists are having a fucking field day with our compassion.

also

THIS IS A BAIT THREAD

DO NOT FORGET TO SAGE.

Europe is not great because of the EU, but in spite of it

>THIS IS A BAIT THREAD

it's called sarcasm dipshit, do you seriously think someone would unironically make this thread on fucking Sup Forums

The only cure for such delusion is death

our population rose only after you fucks introduced shitty western medicine. Our traditions focused of physical health and survival of the fittest. Instead what we have now is beggars, fatties and disgusting filth everywhere because of your industrialization white filth. fucking hypocrites. at least acknowledge your role in destroying other cultures.

cool story, Farage

He said, as Europe was being conquered by shitskins with zero resistance.

I would love to go to the America and confront one of these SJWs. Most of their critisism of white people doesn't really apply to Slavs.

>I already live in one.
Top fucking kek.
A Slav never forgets

>literally posting plebbit

Just stay there

>using the phrase 'fail to understand'

D-d-d-d-ropped!

>best healthcare is in Europe

that must be why European politicians and rich people spend ridiculous amounts of money to come to America to get privatized healthcare from Mayo Clinic and similar places

get fucked, lib. You lost and will continue losing

i really want to move there.

>except Canada.
kekd
although, you are a retard

Nice try third-worlder

Best is also subjective to some degree, you can't really measure how well doctor treade your flu for example.
Also advandage of EU healthcare is regular citizen doeasn't need to be meth kingpin to affor d cancer treatmen. The con is he'll probably die in line waiting for said treatment.

>happiest people live in Europe
6 out of 10 happiest countries in the world aren't in the EU, the #1 among them.

>The cities most worth living are in: Europe
Probably because they were built europeans, people you try replace with africans,

>Most Olympic champions
We invented the competition, we invented professional sport and we have more people than northern America.

>Why so many people risk their lives to come to Europe if the EU is such a terrible place
Young talented europeans are moving en masse to the US, Canada and Australia (see the brain drain stats) we only receive the rejects of third world countries and in consequence our situation is rapidly deteriorating.

Literally none of the shit they say is either a valida argument or an argument at all.

Europe deserves to die. The Islamic "invasion" is a cowardly suicide voted into existence by Europeans, let them kill themselves if they which to die so badly. Besides what culture are the muslims even destroying?- gay pride parades, single parenthood, and racemixing. Good riddance, at least when these animals form they're caliphate your shithole continent will contribute more videos to liveleak.

It is kike culture you degenerate, frankfurt school.. At it isn't like US isn't affected by the same shit. Stop shilling this shareblue divide and conquer piss

and* not at

>the happiest people live on the white continent
>the cities most worth living in: on a white continent

what did this bigot mean by this?

>56% white country reporting in

>measuring feels based on non-feels metrics
How's that work out?

God fucking damnit there is nothing worse than watching a bunch of redditors blow smoke up each other's asses

Why do these losers seem to think they totally and completely understand our complex world?

>Reddit

You have to go back

Continent v. Country

Wtf m8. The best health care is in the U.S., that's why it's so fucking expensive. (not saying that it isn't ridiculous, don't even Euro fags.)

>measuring feels based on non-feels metrics
Isn't this the definition of sociology?

>You can't live in something that isn't a country
but I live in a house?

>the nationalists can't explain why Europe is so great

yeah we can, it's called europeans

I vote for her for the gourd rations.

>happiest people in europe

false

>best cities

false

>best health care

false

>most olympic champions

michael fucking phelps

>the cities most worth living in are in Europe
um, but thats wrong sweetie

This angers and confuses the anglo.

>multicultural cities best places to live, says leading (((economist)))