Why were there No Niggers in Saving Private Ryan?

Why were there No Niggers in Saving Private Ryan?

This was Americas War against Germany.

Why was it only Whites and Mediterraneans from America?

Why did (((Spielberg))) not include any Kangz in this Cinematic Propaganda Piece?

ww2 had segregated units

>Whites and Mediterraneans
found the jew. We're all white faggot.

US military wasn't desegregated until Korea if he had included them it would of been them picking up and burying the dead.

>implying Italians/Greeks are White

Better question: Why are only white people ready to leave home and die for people they never met, just because they are white?

Zimbabweans don't give a fuck if Nigerians die, Koreans didn't give a fuck that Vietnamese were dying, but US-whites go en masse to help European-whites

'preciate it.

>saving private Jamal

>Samuel Jackson, Morgan Freeman, John Travolta, Will Smith, Steve Carrel

I'd pay to watch it

At the time the Italians were the niggers of America

>help

Jackson, Travolta,and Cartel are under order a by Morgan Freeman to locate private smith

yes, help. hitler may be good for Germany looking back now, but he was a disaster for all the other countries.

He should have stopped after getting Austria.

They are. White people have the largest diversity of color of any race. Identitarians are the only ones who deny this.

It's a documented and historical fact, there were no black soldiers involved in the D-Day landings.

different kinds of white, user

I agree on the last part, a german reich might be fine but we as europeans could easily live together in a great EU... well without the beurocratic jews obviously who want to ruin our whole continent.

I'm 100% sure that if Hitler stopped after Austria joined and just kicked the Jews out, Germany would a great right now and other countries would follow and also kick out their Jews.

Fuck why did he fuck up so bad, there was absolutely no point of invading Poland/France.

>He should have stopped after getting Austria.
The point wasn't to acquire Austria. The point was to stop Bolsheviks/Cominterns/Communists. Even the US realized it fucked up after WWII and turned on Russia.

Historical accuracy. Blacks were consigned to auxiliary and support positions.

>the beurocratic jews obviously who want to ruin our whole continent.

You guys better not vote Schulz to be your next Merkel. If you do you are worse than Sweden.

Niggers were always the niggers of America.

>The point was to stop Bolsheviks/Cominterns/Communists
Yes, he could have done that without invading countires. If he stuck to Germany, the rest of Europe would probably fight against the Sovjets together around 1950, and the US would join.

That would have been a glorious war.

He went for it all i guess, no guts no glory. Shame it went that way.
Like i would ever vote for this traitor. AfD or bust for me, not the best party ever but it's better than kikes and traitors.

Grandfather was in 101st glider div (same one from movie)

Said blacks used to claim to be native american to get out of serving

>mfw watching north european supremacism crash and burn

>implying nigs could ever shoot anyone who wasn't on their own side.

Why were the whites sent to storm the beaches?

>implying historical fact has ever stopped (((them)))

17th century rural France was filled with blacks according to (((Hollywood))) in Beauty and the Beast

Saving Private Ryan was probably about 10-15 years too early before the SJW craze was kicked into high gear. If it was made today, ((((speilbergsteinowitz))) would have had a season with a dindu slitting the throat of a German

Communism was a global threat that sought to spread itself by taking advantage of the world-wide economic depression and the post-war economic strife. Either Germany would take the fight to the commies, or the commies would come after Germany.

I stand firm that he made the right choice.

Segregated armed forces. Cut down on rapes of women in occupied territories.

Normies were not ready. Now (((they))) are going all out

I don't. when he cracked down on commies, no one cared. If he stopped there and boomed economically, other countries would follow and also crack down on their commies.

Hitler went too far so now even taking a single step that Hitler also took, is looked down upon.

sucks.

Dey 2 bizzy eyeballin dem wite women

Vin Diesel is mulatto. Or are you saying that half blacks isn't real black, you racist fucking bastard?

Isn't (((he))) just great? Don't we all love (((him)))?

Because the movie is called SAVING Private Ryan, not STEALING Ryan's Private Possessions.

it is historically accurate. if you look at pics no black guys. it wasnt until iwo jima when black units were brought in in numbers due to the high combat loss. even then they buried bodies and lugged supplies

Watch Hacksaw Ridge. Don't think there is more than one or two blacks in the whole thing

It's called miracle at st. Anna.

They used blacks for the Italian campaign.

nigs were only allowed to dig ditches and carry supply boxes in WWII

If you ever see the few pictures of black soldiers with surrendering Germans, those were taken for US propaganda. The nigs didn't capture any Germans, they were just brought up from the rear for photo ops.

how kind of the US to let the blacks help liberate their homeland.

kek

Because Omaha was a colossal fuck up.

The other beaches were almost uncontested.

Thank you finally

second this
DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLANDDDDD
ICH CANT HOLD ES ANYMOORR
DEUTSCHLAND DUTSCHLAND NUMMMER 1111WIR SIND DAS VOLK

because blacks were high rank officials you dumb wh*te

Because they sent white men to war to die.

Jews use world wars to ruin the white race.

Think about the ramifications

>implying you aren't a sandnigger

Nigger im white like snow.

My Capital City isnt overrun by Niggers..