United Airlines committing genocide against women

Quick rundown: Three young women were disallowed from boarding their United Airlines flight by a gate agent employee. The young women were all "United Pass Travelers" wearing tight-fitting spandex/yoga pants. One of them had other pants to change into, but the other two missed their flight.

>“pass travelers” are “United employees or their eligible dependents standing by on a space-available basis. Pass riders are prioritized last, and are only assigned seats after all other standby customers are accommodated.”

United requires those people traveling for free on the Pass program to represent them well by dressing and behaving with class. How that is determined is up to the gate agent processing passengers. The same type of program and rules exist for most major airlines.

Predictably, every roasty libtard is up in arms on Twitter. Jezebel and other THOT outlets are cooking up clickbait articles to address the controversy.

What does Sup Forums think of women who wear yoga pants in public?

Why shouldn't women be allowed to be comfortable on long flights?

Go send a man wearing yoga pants on that same flight and see if he gets waved on through.

It's just common decency.

This policy is clearly racist.

how can you wear that shit man ?

It like asking for rape

fug off authoritarians

you can wear whatever you want in public as long as it covers you up. your opinions don't matter.

However I guess the airlines can enforce this rule if they want to but I wouldn't fly with them if i had the choice to.

>what color
>Caucasian
XD

>spoiled white girls get told "no" for the first time in their coddled lives
>this becomes news-worthy

This.
ROOSTIES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Wake up you stupid women.
Stop wearing clothes to high school that show off your labia. It's weird, it's not male oppression, you aren't fighting 'the man'. It's just weird

>asking for people to dress modestly is now authoritarian
just wow

keep in mind this is a PRIVATE company, they can do what they want

>as long as it covers you up.
That's the thing about yoga pants. They leave NOTHING to the imagination. You might as well be naked.

Degenerate scum

thats what I said you retard

I don't like that you guys think just because something is degenerate that you can stop people from doing it.

>work at some shithole like Starbucks
>fail to understand why a business would present itself professionally
The teet needs to be taken away, these people need to starve again.

>doesn't like his women oppressed and forced to show off their body

get a load of this guy

>What does Sup Forums think of women who wear yoga pants in public?

They deserve to raped.

>tfw air travel wasn't the same as Grey Hound

>you can wear whatever you want in public as long as it covers you up.

You are still an authoritarian yourself because you demand that people cover up.

Why did you even bother posting?

No BRAAAAPS allowed in planes

whores without self respect

Look at this disgusting slut. Why is this allowed?

I don't see anything wrong with this, they should dress with more class anyways

It should be considered sexual harassment.

You can pretty much see her anus

I wanna lick dem feets!

Imagine your daughter wearing something like this. Absolutely disgusting.

disguisting whores with no self-respect

>OH NO SOMEONE SAID NO TO A WOMAN!
>OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO U POOR BABY

their women are useless and their men are turning into women, white people are so fucked

/OurAirline/

Its like dat ass wants to eat her spandex

Smart decision. The last thing we want on an airplane is an enraged Muslim.

>Look at this disgusting slut

oh, i'm looking

>Hate muslims and want to ban them
>Actually share many of the ideals and policies of Islam
Explain this Sup Forums.

This is so fucking retarded, why does the left always choose the dumbest hills to die on?

My brother's wife works for an airline and they both regularly use the free/steeply discounted standby tickets that are offered to her, but to do so they both are required to dress respectably, there is a guide that specifies button-up collared shirts for him, and dresses, long skirts, or dress pants for her. Who the fuck do these dumb bitches think they are that they can just violate the agreement THEY made with the airline in using the standby tickets they got for peanuts?

>“pass travelers” are “United employees or their eligible dependents
These aren't customers.
This is a non-story.

Yoga pants are just an excuse for girls to get attention without being called out. Same for dressing up slutty on Halloween or on Saturdays in college. It's all girl code.

You're an authoritarian if you request that people dress modestly in public?

Another example of government having to take the place of the church - the church classically dictated what men and women considered inappropriate dress.

My ideology isn't "disagree with Islam" you moron

my god.. witnessed xD

I bet you think it's ok for people to fuck their dogs too

It has nothing to do with restricting what airline passengers can fly in, it has to do with maintaining a respectable appearance to the customers of airline employees.

chekd, you really are looking (kek is taking a peek as well)

I guess these women are coal burners

Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron.

Their customers can wear what they fucking want, it is a policy that applies specifically to employees flying on free/$100 company tickets, because if they dress like shit and do that it could make the company look bad.

>xD
Kys mate

Because other women on the flight would be upset by it.

Imagine if Chad Thundercock went on a plane wearing a banana-hammock, assless chaps, and a leather jacket. Unless you're a faggot, you wouldn't want to see that shit. Or, if you are a faggot, imagine it was some tub o' lard wearing that.

This. My brother-in-law's father works for an airline. Every time they use this system it is made very that you are to dress as if you were going to a professional business meeting or to church.

The girls didn't follow the rules and they were denied a service.

why r u so mean LOL xD

No woman worthy of your respect wears sports uniforms or pajamas in public. Period. Even if they're coming from a game they played in, they change first before going out to eat or such.

That goes for men, too, by the way. Your basketball shorts are trashy. Deal with it.

> 'as long as it covers you up

So, paint?

>brother-in-law's father

But anyone can. If I tell you to do something and you don't; I will break your legs.

Either do as I say, or lose ability to walk: Which is it?

He is married to my sister so his father is not my father-in-law.

>larping

Are you retarded?

Sister's husband's father.

sister's husband's boyfriend's son?

>United Airlines
You mean 1 single gate agent.

>refuses to allow leggings
You mean any form of dress that is not respectable and speaks well of their business

>girls in leggings
You mean employees and family of employees of United Airlines that are riding for free

>Mysteriously strict guess code
You mean attire that speaks well of the company paying for your flight

How is this so fucking hard? God I hate click bait.

who are these people? Why are their accounts verified?

He's obviously talking about his wife's son's wife's grandfather.

In the opening days of the race war, all writers of click bait should be hung from the lamp posts in their respective downtowns

>Look at this disgusting slut. Why is this allowed?

I don't know. I think I need some more comparison pics to make a decision.

cuck, go get married and have daughters so the niggas down da block can pump and dump them not only in real life but in their fantasies as your slut wife walks by

I made the same mistake as my the other guy the other day with 'brother-in-law's brother'.

>if you want thing you must dress appropriately
>don't dress appropriately
>don't get thing
>complain
Women

i see nothing wrong with them.

Best arse I've ever seen

Shut up you fucking faggots

>be Muslim
>slut wears whatever she likes in public because "it covers her up"
>whore gets stoned to death for behaving whorishly
Those goat fuckers might be onto something

absolutely degenerate

hahahaha leaf is angry guys, someone get the leafblower

What if they were basque?

Show some respect and don't asume my whiteness.

I remember this, the stupid cunt actually believed people didn't notice.

this is how women should dress

Your reddit tier humor needs to go, faggot.

Anyone can get their accounts verified now.

ABOUT. FUCKING. TIME.

Thank you based United Airlines

With the right enforcement you bet we can, and people have enforced it before
>muh NAP
Deal with it faggot.

How can you wear that shit and not feel shame lol

don't you have to attend your wife's boyfriend's son? think he dropped his bottle. go check on him, justin.

im from Canada its ok a long as it's Islam. We prep the bull here.

I will compromise. You get a right to dress however you want, as long as you respect my right to think you're a ho bag but not stop you.

This is a problem we're experiencing in the US right now. The LGBT/BLM crowd has been mostly accepted (like trashy clothes). But that's not enough. They want everyone's unwavering respect, not just acceptance (denying our right to think you're mentally ill, insisting we treat you like your normal).

This is feminist logic where equality just isn't enough. It's pouring into our everyday lives. Where now we can't even accuse someone of dressing trashy and dressing trashy - we must respect and compliment their fashion sense

ITT virgins getting mad because they can't please dat booty with their pencil dicks and fail to conceal it under the guise of muh decency and muh degeneracy buzzwords

Many such cases on Sup Forums

My point is that authoritiarisnism is in the eye of the beholder. He considers us authoritarian because we think that women should not be allowed to dress like sluts. But a nudist may consider him just as authoritarian because he does not think women should be allowed to walk around naked.

this

a company can refuse service to people for any reason including degeneracy and you're the only one expressing authoritarian impulses by wishing to impede the airline's ability to do that. sorry bud but you're a retard.

I'm totally fine with it, because I'm not a literal faggot.

YES.
I like this guy.

Men worthy of your respect will find a beautiful, modestly dressed woman 10x sexier than any beach bunny in a bikini.

When I met my wife, she was wearing jeans and a dark green turtleneck. So. Fucking. Hot. Perfectly classy, and her body looked amazing in the well fitted jeans and turtleneck. I would never have been that attracted to tramp_#0943756 at the beach.

It was a question, just because you are a faggot who has never applied physical force to someone, doesn't mean others "larp".

Either offer an argument beyond baby's first meme, or fuck off.

>mexishit using White technology berating people to feel secure in his unneeded self

Might be degenerate but you know you would do some perverted stuff to this ass...

>free to wear what they want
Free to stare menacingly at their crotch while licking my lips until they cry. All good. Being able to do what you want with your own body is great!

>berating people to feel secure in his unneeded self
irony in this post is thicc

As men, especially guys like me who go to the gym and don't half-ass leg day, we need to start wearing Yoga pants as well. Allow the outlines of our cocks and developed quadriceps, glutes, and hamstrings to be put on full display. Force the dialogue that no feminist wants to have: "it's not okay for men to wear, but it is okay for women to wear."

paco... don't make me put barbed wire on the wall to make your hot cheetos eating beanbon family not be able to climb over...

shudn't you be beheading some people over 50 pesos rn?

Easy. Customers wear whatever the fuck they want cuz they're paying.

Freeloaders should basicaly be forced to wear whatever they're told to do so because this benefit is really a two-way street

Company didn't even refuse service to a customer, it refused a free service that had attached obligations to dress respectably to an employee.

>bong who considers himself superior to others just for being born into a group while not inventing any technology himself

Lmao what a loser piece of shit

Seems like I touched a fragile nerve considering your epic butthurt shitpost

what ass. all i see is the wall's uneven tiles motif