This is what $40,000,000 and a development team full of gamer gurls and shitskins buys you

this is what $40,000,000 and a development team full of gamer gurls and shitskins buys you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m9r0P6-qziY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/m9r0P6-qziY

Are you 12? Who gives a fuck?

>Here comes the blind and ignorant rage

Hello, blind and ignorant rage.

Open your eyes to the real world and see what is actually happening here

In videogames. I'm open minded, to each their own. I guess this is a fuck feminism/diversity thread.

There is open minded and there absolutly blind and willing to give someone money who hates you and spends the money on diversity hires.

Lmao

Whoever was in charge of this clusterfuck should be fired

Is fem Ryder /ourgirl/?

That does look terrible. I'm guessing it's intentional for whatever reason?

>playing video games past the age of 15
Anyway, if you play for more than 1 hour a day you're wasting your time and should find something more productive to do with your time.

would cuddle 2bh

>intentional
Women and shitskin affirmative action at work.

It's intentional in the sense that this is the best the animation team could do.

She kinda looks adorable, i wonder if her autism could be weaponized.

Welcome to capitalism where you have no reason to be mad about this, if they do bad work they wont get paid and their wife's kids will starve. I also hope they get cancer for ruining my favourite game.

there is a shitstorm of epic proportions brewing. strap in for weeks of fun.

Who the fuck wrote the scripts?

I don't know shit about video games but even I know that's fucking embarrassing.

Jewish physics! Shlomo is OCD about how goyim pour their drinks, he only likes straight and symmetrical things!

so glad they stopped caring about space and being an open world RPG and became an ugly dyke dating simulator

Source on that? Genuinely interested. A friend of mine works in the video game industry and has worked on some top titles and according to him there's lots of SJW stuff there (they got Anita Sarkeesian to the company to hold a lecture among other things).

>if they do bad work they wont get paid and their wife's kids will starve
No user, the one's doing bad work are women.

That means no matter how incompetent they are and no matter how badly they fuck up, there will always be a white knight or daddy government there to keep them afloat when they deserve to drown. All funded by the predominantly male taxpayer.

Surely this is on the lowest graphics settings, played on a shitty PC?

Its not the government giving them money, it is you giving them your money via the government. Stop being taxcucks and embrace libertarianism my fellow Sup Forumsacks