Why are hapa men so mentally ill?

Why are hapa men so mentally ill?

>Stinehart
Because he has white father. Only mentally ill white men marry asian women so they pass their bad genes. Elliot Rodgers is another example of hapa gone wrong.
In a much rarer case when the Father is asian then the child is normal or even exceptional because only top notch asian men get white women. See Brandon Lee. I can't actually think of other examples because it's exceptionally rare.

>>r/asianmasculinity

Do they actually say something similar to this over there?

There are so many old men over here that get ugly mail order brides from thailand, philipines and indonesia. Where as the only time I've seen an asian guy get with a white girl is when he is really wealthy or attractive.

No sense of belonging to either of your parents' vastly different cultures tends to alienate people, some of which can exhibit antisocial behavior. He will never be truly asian or truly white, thus he finds it difficult to belong. Humans have a deep seated need to belong to something, since we are tribal creatures.

IKTF

he looks Kurdish or East Turk

>Being nonwhite makes you more sympathetic and tolerant to the plights of other nonwhites

Potassium channels: activated

there's a whole subcontinent of people who look like him.

central asia is actually based

Is that mongolia?

That's Moscow but those are migrants from Central Asia yes. Turkic and Mongolian nations

A huge chunk of the land south of Russia (think: what the fuck even happens here land, like Kyrgyzstan or something) is nothing but Genghis Khan rape babbies

>asian men commit suicide more often
>be depressed more often
>more likely to live like a NEET
>more likely to be autistic
Having an AMWF is pretty much guaranteeing your child will be retarded.

Atleast with WMAF you have an intelligent child, even if he is ugly as shit.

>inb4 Jew Father Asian Mother
Elliot Rogers wasn't half white.

They still turn out more mentally ill than average, but you are right no one wants Asian men so to get white girls they do have to be top tier.
No culture, no identity, look like a tourist wherever they go, parents tend to be culturally varied, mixing parenting styles can cause problems. Asians can look good, Europeans can look good, but mixing the parts generally looks bad. Kelly is a major exception.

White Male Asian Female doesn't make your child intelligent

Half Japanese Brazilian

sorry there should be a question mark after that.

>race
>culture
>the same thing

Massive inferiority complexes.

>Anyone on this board speculating about the mental health of others.

shiggydiggerydoo

Yeah those asian men with mental health problems don't get white women. Only "alpha" asian men get white women eg the asian doctors or like higher class asians like Korean or Japanese.

Whereas you see all the white men rejected by white women travel to some poor asian country and buy their wives.

Probably because the Asian mind is built in such a totally different and alien way, they really have very little natural inclination towards empathy or individuality- I'm not dissing them, as a group they can accomplish far more than us in far less time.
But we're very different and hybridization does run the risk of creating some poor bastard with all the negatives from column A and column B put together with none of the positives.

>tfw if i have a son with my jap gf he will have smalldick

Not genes you filthy half-abo

it's called bad viriculture

wrong, he can inherit your little trafalgar if lucky

the hapas i've met have been pretty cool. you guys are nuts.

or a daughter with a massive clit

Why are hapa girls so hot? Morgan Lee for example.

>whiteboys being as insecure as hapas and bananas

now i've seen everything

>making fun of hapas
>half of this board pretends to be white

how do the genes actually work there?
like does it go somewhere inbetween or is dick size one gene

I know that Hapa kids turn out ugly because generally weak betas go for Asian girls, but wouldn't their kids be weak betas if they bred white in that case?

>almost lived with a hapa girl once
>but she suddenly checked into the mental hospital for bipolarism