ALEX JONES TO SPILL EVERYTHING

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/846080494387318786

Why do we listen to this Baboon?

Hes Not. This has been going on for hours now

FUGG, iz habbedin!!!

IM SO SLEEPY.

MAYBE I WILL FAP AND HIT THE HAY.

He killed his own channel for sheckles. I truly respected him after this last election, but betraying abducted and abused children because of threats made by literal faggots is too much.

This is not the behavior of a man covered in the blood of Christ. This is Jewish excuse making to the max.

deletdis

surely not a sensationalist report as Jones is such a reputable figurehead

>4:00pm CT
What's this in real nigga hours?

haha same old schtick just a ratings tease

It will just be him spewing off some rant as he always does.

Just like he says all the time "I know I need to get to your calls. I promise I will." Never does...

>He killed his own channel for sheckles.

OR he didn't wanted to die for sheckles when they put gun to his head.

No shit, huh? EST or UTC time. All others need to fuck right off.

I don't get it. How the hell is he gonna do this a few days after he completely disassociated himself from the whole thing.

It's an hour before pst and and hour after est

It's simple. He lost so many viewers and so much respect in just a few days it's worth more to come clean and say muh lawyers made me do it.

I KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE
"As I stated before pizzagate is fake, now I'm here to repeat it. Mr.Alefantis please dont rape my ass satanically."

>admit Pizzagate was a smokescreen months ago
>do report making fake news outlets think Alex got stumped
>drop redpills while alleged stumping news still hot

Great, more of him shilling his filters.

B I G E N C H I L A D A

Scorch and salt their shit up.

Jones is a shill
sage

So, his water filter sales went down after the apology?

PST? What the fuck is that commie garbage?

Dats a cool gif (in a giggly Ricky Gervais voice)

Needed time to get himself to a safe house. The broadcast will be from inside his private security bunker at an undisclosed location.

PST is 2 hours behind central time

He has Brain Force Plus™, that will help him figure it out

SOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

If it's 4 O'clock central that means its 5 o clock eastern dumb asses.

Oh man I sure am tired. Aren't you guys tired? My eyelids are heavy. Nothing like a good nap. Yes, we should all get some rest, get off the Internet and get some shut eye. Sounds like the perfect thing right now.

Can we get an advance on the basic gestalt Alex? I know you're in here.

The time has come globalists. Your chicken necked nellies and your bloated goblin warriors are no match for freedom.

1776 will commence, praise kek.

Is Jones using a play out of Drumpfys 4d chess media control play book?

5pm EST

IT's Like EST but for commiefornians on the kike coast , they jew you on 3 hours

I just had a nap now fuck off

No! You tried to make me sleep through the liberation meditation. You and your sorcery! Begone foul beast!

>4 CT

Just a little over an hour to go

He's playing a strange game here

one hour from now

You know that's not how any of that works right?

i agree these are the only two relevant timezones, but it's called gmt, utc is some cuckery.

The revelation is that it is fake and that Alex is being sued... wake up losers... your fucking degeneracy is really starting to reeeeeeek up this board

does Alex always let us down like Wikileaks or is he better? I cant seem to remember him ever doing something like this

Could this whole lazy and uneventful Sunday turn around? I'm not sure I'm real tired. I think it's time to take a nap.

I bet you Jones is just going to say that it has something to do with the little nigger girls disappearing in DC. That'll be about it. There will be no proof, no big details or anything of any significance.

He's just going to hype up how big news what he's about to say is and then tell us that pedos are snatching girls in DC. Big whoop.

Wew lad, this is the biggest happening of our lifetimes! Nothing will ever again compare to this happening!!!

Wew

>Wew

Wew

>Wew

Wew

>Wew

Wew

>Wew

Wew

>Wew

Wew

>Wew

Wew

>Wew

Wew

>Wew

He will say nothing new and I gaurantee that. He is compromised by Russian. Listen to a real Patriot,GLENN BECK...

the guy who says the Saudis own Hollywood is your beacon of truth?

lol.

Good goys.

Naps are for kindergartners

Pizzagate is bigger than Alex. It's all coming out whether or not he's on board. It's literally the biggest crowd-sourced investigation the world has ever witnessed.

It will be studied by scholars until the end of our species for two reasons: 1) it proves distributed systems are more robust than centralized ones. And, 2) it proves good will eventually overcome evil. Every fucking time.

Pro tip
If you use EST instead of EDT right now, you'll be an hour off

>Pizzagate was a ruse by the elites to undermine Infowars and destroy muh filters - which you should buy!
>The globalists fabricated pizzagate to make me look stupid and erode your faith in infowars
>I'm still in control! And you can be too with MALE VITALITY!

calling it...

wats going on? I thought he was shilling for the pedos yesterday, now he expects we'll tune in to "revelations"?

>GLENN BECK

kek

so should I hold off on my yoga or..?

So he posts an apology video to alefantis and comet ping pong, and now this? Seems odd.

>little nigger girls

You mean a Haitian Special?

Hmm, we'll see.

I forgot it's daylight savings

Alex Jones is totally /ourguy/ desu!! XDD

mfw the whole enchilada

No user, you should go look at the pseudo enlightened booties and listen to them brap out a song in downward dog.

Or Or Or.. maybe its for people who went to sleep late and had to wake up earlier to do something then want more sleep?

He already said that in Rogan's podcast, so wouldn't be a surprise

Lawsuit
Get strong red pilled lawyer willing to dig
Can't wait for depositions of perverts
See how far the rabbit hole goes

>Sales went down after cucking
Guaranteed. He's trying to get his followers back now.

>make video apologizing for covering pizzagate
>filter sales plummet
>family is not being fed
>get back on the pizzagate train
I honestly have not been on infowars or listened to alex jones show once since the pizzagate apology went out. It was weird for the first day, but last night i talked to a girl and it didn't end with me screaming 1776 as she walked away.

He sold out his own fan base and yet all of you fall for it haha. Mark my words...WILL PULL A RACHEAL MADDOWS. ALL HYPE AND NO SUBSTANCE. LISTEN TO GLENN BECK IF YOU WANT REAL INFO...NOT INFOGAY.COM

Ya think ya hot shit donchya?

African Omellete

>What is bait

>Alex Jones
Stopped reading there.

Be sure to buy a filter and some snake oil

rabbit? more like rabbi hole.

It's a bullshit grab for clicks. He's had ad rev taken away from him, social media sites are blacklisting everything as fake news, and he just put out a video denouncing all things pizzagate. After that video every comment section on any other video he uploaded was calling him a shill and going on about it. Now he'll put out some other bullshit video to bring in more views. It's calculated shilling. Alex Jones is a hack and the only reason to watch him is laugh at how absurd the character he's playing is.

By the Ten! CURSES UPON YOU AND YOUR WHORE OF A JACKAL BITCH YOU CALL MOTHER. RETURN FOUL DEMON TO THE DARKNESS THAT SPAWNED YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

WTF I hate Alex Jones now.

I was supposed to go out and go for a run... or really do anything not on this god forsaken website and now I'm just going to sit here and wait for the pure cuckery that's about to take place.

Alefnatis didn't like the apology, it wasn't "sincere" enough.

Time for take 2, this time AJ better have tears in his eyes.

Remember I told you so before hand...Hahaha

It's just gonna be more clickbait and shilling of his products that you retards will swallow up

GLOBALIST

Another protip: Daylight 'savings' time doesn't actually save any daylight. You get the exact same quantity of daylight with or without.

It's time to reject the Daylight 'savings' Jew.

OY VEY

Pizzagate isn't real.

so was it fucking nothing?

This will be the entire enchilada. Digits confirm

>does yoga alone in the garage because is fat useless neet trying to be less fat and useless of a neet

>Can't wait for depositions of perverts

you mean Alex?

do you understand how the legal system works here... fucking degenerates lmao

You have enough time left to go and run. Don't use this as an excuse.

this desu. happy waterfilter saleman is happy.

Le YOU JUST GOT TRICKED face

IS HE GOING TO DO A LIVE SHOW?