Something strange is happening in /r/the_Donald

Something strange is happening in /r/the_Donald

more and more explicitly pro-white stuff is cropping up now and again. Yesterday I saw an image on the front page with people joking about throwing leftists out of helicopters.

Kind of fucking scary. I mean how long before they start upvoting Nazi propaganda to the front page? And you think I'm kidding but it doesn't seem too farfetched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wzp2rpe06j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck back to your faggoty reddit and FUCKING STAY THERE. Saged.

Reddit should stay civic.

Go back

you have to go back

why don't you just ask them at ask_the_donald?

No, it shouldn't. The entire western world should become white nationalist.

stay the fuck out you /r/ niggertoucher

No one fucking cares what the fuck happens to you faggots

Sage this faggot slide thread

You know where you have to go back to

Plebbit is a shilled and paid for mind control honeypot.

It's garbage. Nothing good can come from it. The days that it had, are long past. It was sold out and to the highest bidder.

On this Vietnamese basketweaving forum, topics and subjects and ideas with relevance and substance have potential and rise on their own merit. We have that.

Plebbit is literally an electronic ghetto.

>"more and more explicitly pro-white stuff is cropping up now and again. Yesterday I saw an image on the front page with people joking about throwing leftists out of helicopters."
>implying this is a bad thing
Go back

>all these newfags hating on based Reddit to try and fit in

Agreed

>Shilling this hard
If you want any white person to be a civic nationalist, you are a part of the problem. Get the fuck off of my board and go back to wherever you came from REEE

>Based
>Reddit
Pick one and only one

okay schlomo

Wow that's terrible stuff OP. I can't believe websites like that are allowed to operate promoting their right wing beliefs in the current year.

Get out faggot.
You are not fooling anyone.

I've seen it too. Pretty funny. There are Sup Forumsacks subtly dogwhistling with Sup Forums ideas and upvoting them.

Donaldfags see the upvotes and join in. We're building what I'll call immense social momentum.

I heard one little well dressed Hispanic professional say irl that he basically lives on t_d.

I saw a conversation where donaldfags were saying Time was short sighted because of their pick for man of the year in 1938. Then one of you guys came in and said he deserved it at the time because he had totally revitalized Germany so quickly. And that guy got tons of upvotes.

Also holocaust denial is toyed with occasionally in the open.

Social momentum. t_d is an essential stage of the current redpill pipeline.

>based reddit
Get out

>upvoting Nazi propaganda to the front page

Lez do it fags

Plebbit is not welcome here.

Finally a reason to go to reddit.

There was a swastika in the form of an anarchy ball upvoted to the top not too long ago.

There was a meme with moon man in it upvoted to the top too.

they are likely shariablue or ex-ctr shills trying to discredit any "institution" that is pro-trump

Almost like it's leftists gradually increasing the racist shit in order to get T_D banned

Really concentrates those cashews

>I mean how long before they start upvoting Nazi propaganda to the front page?

wait a sec, are you trying to trick me?

>kinda scary
fuck off.

Für den Endsieg!
youtube.com/watch?v=Wzp2rpe06j8

i lold
witnessed

FPBP

sage

>Every color has its place, an ethnic home for every race.
This is what Nat-Soc is about. Also witnessed.

T_D is ran by a Jew woman. Fuck T_D

They are fake accounts.
I found one of them, they messaged me. It was a butthurt left wing brit that I had destroyed months earlier

Germany should stay Muslim

CHECKED

Well I'll be sheckeled, look at em digits