SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Suspect has been identified as a Samir Hydir

GTFO faggot with your abhorrent posts

no way

When you live in a Muslim country you should respect them and their laws.

Kek'd.

>He doesn't like sam-posting

His post doesn't even make sense.
> Sam Hyde with Muslim sounding name being a suspect of eating pork and triggering Muslims.

Cretinism at it's finest

>Samir haydir
So it was false flag

slavshit mongrel

>"racist"

tactical bacon

Sounds like a hate crime to me.
Hope he serves some years in prison for it

Post YFW what really happened was a man harrassed a group of veil-wearing female muslims, waving and eating bacon in front of them while while calling them racist slurs. And when the women got up and changed seats, he followed them

>En man i Stockholm åtalas för att bland annat ha trakasserat en grupp kvinnor med bacon på ett pendeltåg. Enligt åtalet ska mannen ha hållit upp bacon framför ansiktet på de slöjklädda kvinnorna och ätit bacon samtidigt som han yttrade rasistiska kommentarer, skriver Mitt i. När kvinnorna bytte sittplats följde han efter dem och ropade rasistiska tillmälen.

He's our guy.

t. Abu Mohammed al-Angeredi

Im willing to give him a pass on this one

Underrated

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

That's not illegal in the greatest country in the world.

>eating food is now a crime
Sweden needs a nuclear reset

Fuck those sandniggers. And fuck you for sucking sandnigger cock you fucking faggot.

och det är på något sätt straffbart och allvarligt medans vi har våldtäkter på VÅRA ETNISKA KVINNOR varenda jävla dag?

On it.

>be swedish
>eat bacon
>go to jail

So what was illegal about that again?

This. So many times there's a headline like "Black man arrested for walking his dog" and then you read the article and he was robbing people at knifepoint. Your country needs more freedom of speech but you shouldnt harass people like that.

>be swede
>eat bacon
>get arrested

Pretty sure that falls under harrasment, m8.

Long winded way of saying he should be awarded for his public service?

YES!

Not sure whether to Sweden, yes! Or, Sweden nooo!! So I'm just leaving this here:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

T. Giant Pussy

>2 black men
>1 blonde

how is that not on purpose?

It might get you kicked off the train but arrested is a stretch

he was just having a pork emergency, stop being so culturally insensitive

Matt Groening must've taken a day off because he's as liberal as they come.

Hold on. You can't eat bacon in front of a Muslim, but gays can fag it up in a parade in front of Christians? Ok, Europe is dead. Those on the right start your legal process for coming to the USA where we shall gather. If you like democrats just stay in Europe.

I for one can't wait for Sharia to be implemented. The people with Marxist brainwashing who view Muslims as "oppressed" will quickly find themselves to be oppressed in reality.

Only in the moment where they're being executed for blasphemy or homosexuality will they be able to mentally grasp what is happening.

your post was fucking retarded dude, he's right

Good.

I want Sweden to be 0% racist.

This never gets old.

It have have just been a jab at imported pro-sports super running nogs (that's some olymbic event, or something, isn't it?), or something. Like French-Algerian soccer team, or the Swiss-Balkan kickers, ... Then again, ...

Sven, is it true that recently there was a black man who sexually assaulted/harrassed women on the busses in Sweden and the POLICE gave the photo to the press to help find him but the press refused to publish it, so the police had to publish it themselves?

kiss yourself

He can't keep getting away with it !

Not Sami Hydrich.

oh ya hate crime aren't flexible at allllllllllllllll

He was beaten by Muslims too, but the Swedish media doesn't want anyone to know.

Why are we muslims so easy to trigger?

Fuck.
I wonder leftists who turn the country into the muslim-ridden shithole - do they plan to live there, to let their children and grandchildren live there?

Assault bacon