OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/846007636801835008
youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk
twitter.com/ladies4trump/status/846079544331264001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ワンワンワン

/ptg/ about to be eternally BTFO tonight.

Say goodbye to your false prophet.

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/846007636801835008

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Reminder that we are under heavy raid right now, anyone mentioning the "Freedom Caucus" is a shill, just look at the last thread

Any way we can get Judge Napolitano his job back? Now that there is evidence supporting Trumps claim

It's fucked how Fox treated him

Open religious intolerance?

>Poorland so desperate to be OP he makes a new thread when the other thread is at 230 posts

AWOO AWOO OVER

>Trump wanted it to fail so he could get rid of Ryan.

Sure. I guess that's why he came out defending Ryan and attacking the Freedom Caucus as soon as the bill failed. But hey, what does he know? He's only Donald Trump. We can only listen to anons who pretend to know what Trump is thinking, even if what they're telling us directly contradicts Trump's own words and actions.

ooooga boooga
(((Cernovich))) is going to BTFO Sup Forums

We are being persecuted by the Jews!

First they came for the frogs...

Are you fucking retarded? If he acted like he wanted the bill to fail the Democrats would have accused him of not trying to replace Obamacare and tried to blame him when it failed.

They are just a bunch of people who want to be apart of something.
Unfortunately, they have no idea the harm they are causing.

Praise

Were you the German who threadsplit earlier?

that handbag designer can get her father to nuke germany at will

Does he mean Sup Forums dies tonight? I heard it through the cabbage patch that the chants are being targeted

>Uniparty
>Big Club

I see where you're coming from with that language. I actually don't agree with Sundance on this issue. I think he's gotten so caught up in his Drain The Swamp mantra that he's forgotten that Trump knows Kayfabe from his wrestling days, and he always makes a point of revenging himself on his enemies. Trump has NEVER run with the idea of Forgive and Forget. He even dedicated a whole chapter to it in one of his books. This was a hit on Ryan and a way to cut the Gordian Knot of partisan healthcare. Watch as the real plan comes out in a year with democrat support. Until then, he's going to maintain Kayfabe and clutch his pearls ever so tightly whenever people talk about how this fell apart.

he came for our memes and he failed
he came for our anime and he failed
what makes him think he can take down a deity

Poorland has been a loyal OP desu, don't insult him. Along with Poortugal he renders good service in the Trump Foreign Legion.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

POLAND user POSTS NEW THREADS WAY TOO EARLY! LAST ONE WAS AT 230 POSTS AND HE ALREADY MADE A NEW ONE!

EVERYONE MOVE TO THE COMFY NON-SHILL THREAD

Kek will smite this fool

youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk

This is Rick Wilson's level of intelligence

He's obsessed with Sup Forums for some reason

Prove that he wanted the bill to fail. You made a claim. Prove it faggot. And stop calling Trump a liar.

but I'm sure her physical chemistry doctorate made her qualified to lead a nation, right?

Pence Rally in 3 and a half hours!

FUCK YOU WILSON KEK IS ETERNAL. What time can I watch the show?

really?

We are being raided

The shill who kept making pastas about the freedom caucus, and a few other anons, are working together and split the threads, trying to divide and conquer

I dealt with splits before. The other one will be pruned or will fall to the bottom of tha catalog

Just ignore the whole freedom caucus narrtative, the people who were pushing it were ousted as shills in the last thread

with Kek as my witness we will not be divided, we will not be conquered, Praise Kek and his prophet Donald J Trump (peace be upon him)

May he guide the world into a new renaissance

TRUMP FAILURE GENERAL HERE
>And stop calling Trump a liar.

>Prove that he wanted the bill to fail

Because he forced a vote when Ryan begged him not to and then the very next day he told people to watch Judge Jeanine calling for Paul Ryan to resign. Paul Ryan fucked him the whole campaign, and Trump never planned to forgive him for that. That's not his style. This is the other shoe dropping.

Awoo

so the house bill is DOA. is randlet going to actually try to pass his shit or will he go back to being invisible?

See
I made it early because someone announced they would, and it seems I was right

You are breaking the rules, I announced I would be making the next thread, divide and conquer shill

Where the fuck is my SMUG GF that trump promised me! he said america was gonna be great!

Because realizing he has less influence over the Republican party than some autist obsessed with anime keeps hurting the ego
He was also so certain that he would be proven right eventually but he keeps being BTFO
Also he gets mocked constantly by us

>Because he forced a vote when Ryan begged him not to and then the very next day he told people to watch Judge Jeanine calling for Paul Ryan to resign.
Wow, what a catty little bitch.

mmm I dunno

I think that is the big happening tonight that is counting down. Normies still don't get it.

I'm going to get a tub of popcorn for Alex Jones and 60 minutes.

This is going to be fun.

Trump is ruthless. If you oppose him you get fucked, painfully. Look at how long he dragged Mitt Romney around by the nose by pretending he was considering him for Secretary of States, forcing him to humiliate himself in front of the media, then dropped him on his ass.

Awoo~

yeah I noticed, he probably spends all day here and is in extreme denial about a lot of things.

>I think that is the big happening tonight that is counting down.

Yeah, it's unusual to have this level of shilling, thread splitting, etc, on Sunday. Something's coming.

Don't forget to sage Poland anons thread

>118407726
>thread is a t*rkroack thread

You cant just go and say "HURR I WILL MAKE A NEW THREAD VERY VERY EARLY TO PREVENT THREAD SPLITTING" and then make a new thread once the other one reaches 200 posts you fucking mongoloid.

If someone else wants to make a thread, let them, you fucking shill.

Its one of my required texts in my Advanced Writing class, the other being Jesse Ventura's "American Conspiracies."

Well it was so quiet the last few days, feels like they didn't get their orders on what to shill for after the healthcare thing until now.

sage

Why the fuck are people shilling against polandOP? Either newfags or paid shills.

I know

They must have bought the whole "March surprise" thing that rick is hyping up, along with just being mad at being BTFO yesterday at the march

They are already on panic mode.

The freedom caucus shilling has been going on for days.

Fucking faggots. I'll never leave your thread, Polandbro.

>What is subtlety

Stop splitting

everyone knows poland poster is not a shill though. you're trying way too hard

Proof?

>only go in american threads
>posts a thread by a german shill

>everyone knows poland poster is not a shill though

this

>Felony charges for 4, please

>twitter.com/ladies4trump/status/846079544331264001

Got their asses kicked and now looking at buttsex jail time. Good job, Antifa!

Polandfag is splitting himself by making threads way too fucking early. He's a retarded shill and for some reason very scared that someone else is OP.

Trump has other associates going after Ryan. It's a done deal.

>DON'T TRUST
canadians

we all know Poland Bro, just shut up

shills being shills I guess

Poland op is /ourguy/

He's also an American unlike you cuck kraut.

Why are people attacking this thread?

Who are these little bitches that are so territorial about general like mewling little girls?

I dont get it.

Poland has LITERATELY been making /tg/ threads since /tg/ creations
stop trying to thread split

It's an old, tired shill tactic. Their goal is to create a bunch of separate /ptg/s so that the mods get pissed off and delete all of them, and anons possibly hold off from posting until they figure out which is the real thread.

Fuck off shill .Polandanon is one of the longtime in ptg posters.

2-3 people are trying to get /tg/ to defend Ryan

wtf did Poland do why is everyone so mad at Poland OP lately?

I think 'too early' means before some beta gets to it.

He's back again

Trump made himself clear on this issue.

This level of salt and delusion is great for them. The more they build up their little fantasy world, the harder it's going to come crashing down. We may actually see suicides on the day the wall begins construction.

>He's a retarded shill and for some reason very scared that someone else is OP.

Because if we don't figure out who the designated OP is, there's thread-splitting. Over nearly 18 months of Trump generals we have become very efficient at thread-making.

God knows, they saw an opening with making threads too early and him liking Rand type congressmen, or something.

>Why are people attacking this thread?

To disrupt it. Clearly not to discuss, or they'd stop spamming the same pasta as fast as they can post it.

Shills created a split thread 30 posts early and are trying to call Poland OP a shill for no reason.

The other thread was made by a German, it seems.

You really like to suck Poland anons dick

see

Oh absolutely. You don't get much clearer than saying "watch Judge Jeanine" and then have Jeanine rip the shit out of Paul Ryan and tell him to resign.

You split the thread before Poland made this one. Refer to , which was at around 260 and 18 posts earlier than , this is this thread that Poland made.

Stop threadsplitting. Poland is currently the designated baker.

look in the last thread, heavy raid

still in 2D
takes time
hello again

>If someone else wants to make a thread, let them, you fucking shill.
>It's my turn it's my turn!
Nobody here buys that line. Seen that "reasoning" each time faggots want to start splitting.
Granted, polandOP should be using better material for the OP image.

I'm obviously in the real /ptg/
Look at this fucking mess today

Something big is going down

Germany better than Poland.

Then he should know better and not post new threads when the other one has 200 posts.

Also he is constantly cuckposting.

i think there new tactic is to go after euro flags since they can't identify american bakers and they're asleep when the aussie baker steps in
portugal's threads get split often as well, although it's usually the canadian

Holy fuck I'll be guzzling cum all over myself by the end of Trump's presidency as he finishes all his promises. These fags are finished.

He kept making threads when the other thread was still at 200 posts and spams cuck shit.

prove it, i was in the last thread YOU made a new thread at around 200 posts YOU are thread spiting

Stop posting you AUTISTIC FUCK.

fuck off already
we know who you are