What's your opinion of height lengthening surgery - is it degenerate?

What's your opinion of height lengthening surgery - is it degenerate?

Why would anyone do that?

i need some corrections around my hip, knees and lower back, thus increasing my height,
Not degenerate if you actually need them

Because being a manlet can be fucking horrible some days.

Also i need to put my head back to my neck

Accepting your beta genes is something a loser would do. If you're a manlet it's your only option if you want respect.

>tfw 171 cm

Vato loco

Thanks Mister Skeletal

>tfw 185cm
feels good man

>those shins

I think its good because it would give people who would other wise never create a family an opportunity to mate. It equals out the playing feild. Its an injustice that is often over looked.

Not degenerate. None needed. Guess who I am.

Ya but that doesn't make you look like a tall(let?) it makes you look like an alien

Not really. It's great. I can hide in places big people can't get at in times of danger.

>mfw when I know you're right but I'll never have the time or money to get it done and it's supposed to fucking cripple you anyway

>tfw 188cm and feel average

>no ccw glock19
you should still feel bad
nothing more manly and free than not being a manlet and carrying a piece

Yeah, you're basically wasting tons of money on genetic waste material in order to trick some poor woman into having manlet children.

5'2" irl. And I would fucking never do that. That looks extremely painful.

I'd stop being 6'2" if I could find a women that loved me.

Turns out most of them like to exploit men.

Jesus Christ his legs.
>t.proud mongol horseback archer gnomelet

If that pic's real I agree

>breaking your legs and filling them with metal forever fucking up your body so that you can be a few inches taller
wtf man

>shin wounds

He had his legs broken and braces screwed into the bones to slowly stretch them as they healed to elongate the bones just to look like a disproportionate long-legged freak

Its true, my coworker is under 4 foot and he gets treated like a kid (hes in his 50s). I feel bad for the guy. A customer will come in and ask him if they can speak to a grown up.

Yeah. In an ideal world all men would be between 5'8" and 6'2" any shorter or taller and the world kinda shits all over you. I am 5'10" and of the Average Master Race.

>tfw 6' 1"
>tfw have a preference for women taller than me

Usually the men who do this are already in a relationship from what I've read

>>tfw 185cm
>feels good man
We are all small compared to Almighty Allah

Really curious on the long term implications of this. I'm inclined to believe that this will really start to fuck with you when you hit your 60's and your bone density begins to decline

what an insecure retard 173cm isnt even that short plus his proportions are fucked and he cant do anything athleticly his whole life

4 u

173 cm is average height for nordic grills

>hides in the cabinet will Tyrone is having sex with my gf

>they don't even know I'm there, lol dumbo's

can these people ever run agai n

This one looks fucked up, any human can see that this guy is way out of human proportions now. His torso is still 5' 6", but the tibia is now5 6' 0".

This one looks alright because that poor sunnofabitch was given midget tibia and fibia from the start. Now he has appropriate proportions.

Oh and this one time I was standing in line at a 7/11 and there was a short guy 2 people in front of me and he asked the cashier for a lottery ticket. He got carded. Which was funny because he looked like he was in his 40's. You could tell he was really embarassed when he pulled out his wallet.

>under 4ft
That's not a manlet, that's legally a midget and should be treated like the freak it is

>tfw same

You mean 5'11 - 6'3''

Lanklets BTFO
Get on my level, faggots.

Learn to fight and maul anyone who mocks manlets. TJ Dillashaw is 5'3" and has the most Beta looking face on Earth, but I bet that's what gave him the motivation to become a fucking monster. You think women don't get turned on by small guys who can cripple the supposed "alphas"??

shit thread
also just as with trannies you can't change your genetics. if you fool a slut into having your kids the boys will be manlets to

the legs recover, but it is not fun while they do

The cuck who took the picture?

>manlets fly to another country to get there legs broken by real life Dr. Nick in a dangerous operation which could leave them permanently paralyzed just to add a couple of inches to their height

Seriously, when will they learn?

Already on your level and also the 6 above yours at the same time

Its a lie. A lie that becomes all the more obvious when your kids are shat out and are all 5 foot 5

I know how to fight lad, but in private we can't be made of stone all the time.

I'm a manlet and would never ever do that shit (my bros are both 1'80 and I'm 1'67). It's degenerate and painful as fuck.

You can fuck a lot (and get a top tier gf) being a manlet.

Do exercise, learn how to dance, don't be a shy autistic cuck and enjoy your fucking life.

Gals will come to you if you do as I say my fellow goblins.

fe fi fo fum

This.

Nah. Most lanklets look like that. Tiny torso with long legs and arms

It's the same level of degeneracy as women pumping plastic into their breasts, buttocks, lips and so on.

the problem with leg lengthening is that you permanently make your legs weaker i.e. more prone to breaking

other than that they just break your bone with a little device for 4-5 months repeatedly every day a little bit and that's that

the last 2 pictures in the OP are clearly shooped, you fucking retards

is that Ben Shapiro?

>tfw blonde blue eyed male
>170 cm and baby face
should i go trap?

>Being so insecure that you disfigure yourself without thinking about the long-term health implications.

>height is genes

bullshit, nowadays everyones genetic height is more or less the same, and the difference is malnutrition and bad habits because the kikes told you to eat "healthy"

What is the worst genetic result for a guy to have?

1- Premature Bald
2 - Short Height
3 - Small Penis

>A customer will come in and ask him if they can speak to a grown up.
spree shooter in the making

0. autism

Well, maybe move to Aukland? You're a Brit so it's easy as shit to get a visa, and there are so many Chinese there you'll look tall by comparison. Everyone speaks English and is culturally Anglo so won't be like moving to an actual Asian country, win-win.

Height. I'd rather be bald with a small penis if it meant I could be at least 6'0.

that's not how it's supposed to work

the beta mantlets shouldn't be able to find mate to reproduce, and have more mantlet children

181cm would kill to be a few cms taller to hit the 6ft (184) mark

bald without a question

small benis. a big one compensates for the other 2

Joeysalads?

Stfu seriously. No one is born perfect. if your so confident in yourself why dont you go out naked in public? Ya i didnt think so.

>manlet muscles look bigger
>less heart problems
>can fit in cars, airplanes, beds, school chairs
>can lift more with same muscle mass
>clothes fit properly
grow up

Wow thanks for pointing that out I never even noticed, you must be an expert at examining pixels

It looks painful

Kek babydick

I wouldn't mind 2 extra cm. Tips?

MFW

>I'm 4'11"

>Father was a Ranger

>trained to kill at an early age

>I'm a woman

>fool thinks I'm vulnerable

>KeK

**WE ARE YOUR UNDERLORDS**

No, you wouldn't. 6' isn't even impressive

none will ruin your life quite like small dick though short isn't a lot of fun either. balding is nbd

Premature baldness. No one likes bald people and if your short you can at least find an even shorter woman

/thread

>clothes fit properly
no.

Yes because if you perma fuck your body by breaking your bones in the legs your genes will somehow evolve

Lol short people are plebs

post pics of your kawaii self

Go make us some future Rangers, we're going to need them.

lanklet spotted

Please fuck off

>breaking and extending your leg so you can extremely feminine leg to torso ratio
top fucking kek

Bongbro, hit the gym, learn how to dance, stop giving a damn about that shit and enjoy, once you do it, it's sweet.

Never cared about being a manlet and people never ever did any joke or something, you just gotta have attitude, take care of yourself, and basically that's it.

>tfw 5000cm tall

SKRREEEONKKKKKK

>manlet muscles look bigger

muscles on a manlet is like a turbocharged moped. it's better than an average moped but it can't compete with an actual sports bike

Live in whatever fantasy land you want but the perfect height is 6'0 - 6'2. Anything more than 6'2 is not good for you. It's not practical for a human body to remain healthy for long starting with 6'3, not to mention your height starts to become unattractive at that point.

>States you're a fem-user
>Picture and timestamp of tits are not in the attached picture
Tits or GTFO

provide pictures of womanlet boobs

Should be forbidden, no body mods to cheat your genetic imperfections should be allowed.

>every medal awarded by U.S. army + medals from France and Britain.
>medal of honor for jumping on a burning tank and firing and killing/wounding 50+ nazis until his ammo ran out
>distinguished service cross for charging a german machine gun nest with just a rifle and taking it over then using that machine gun to take another nest
>240+ kills in ww2
>5'5"

there is hope