Is Mad Max Our saviour?

Is Mad Max Bernier the man to uncuck Canada?

I believe so

Other urls found in this thread:

poll.forumresearch.com/post/2695/conservatives-inch-ahead/
maximebernier.com/policy
youtube.com/watch?v=kBHK4WWDdq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&
maximebernier.com/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs
youtube.com/watch?v=pebkqK5LFw4
youtube.com/watch?v=_izP1zQlkf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for feeling the Bern for once

Nope

The man to uncuck Canada won't really come along until shit hits the fan economically and you won't be voting for him you'll be fighting alongside him

Nope, that's O'Toole.

>a fucking libertarian

Maybe so but Max can only help in the meantime

O'Toole was my second choice.

How do you feel about CANZUK?

Pat Stogran announced he's running for NDP leader.

>battle-hardened veteran; fought in Afghanistan
>was never a member of any political party and stayed out of politics entirely
>was hired by Harper to be veteran ombudsman
>was later fired (i.e. position was not renewed) by Harper because he criticized the Cons and Libs bullshit veteran's charter which actually gave less benefits to disabled vets
>hasn't given much of a platform yet, but called out the elites in the two big parties, said he wants a more open government that will support Canadians, and cited Liberal broken promises as motivating him to run

That feelio when no Bernier and Stogran to start dragging their respective parties in the right direction.

>wants to reduce immigration from 300,000 to 250,000
He's a decent politician but he's not going to save this country. Nothing can.

Not with that attitude fäm

Maybe. If he's good at economics and drags the collapse out even longer he'll just prolong our suffering

The people won't awake unless we break the cycle of bread and circuses. We need a economic depression to do this. Revolutions whether right or left violent or not only ever happen in bad times

Good thread here:

Summary:

>Soros is literally destroying Canada

Mad Max won't do shit. Unless he stops the multikulti experiment Canada is gone

No, he's a cuck and also an anarchist

>haha fuck wining the French vote, RULE BRITANNIA XDDDDD

You're the reason that we can't have peace in this country. Sure, be proud of being of Anglo, but don't try to force some imperialistic shit on the frogs

>Libertarian in Canada winning
>laughingwhores.jpg

I'm hoping the party falls for the meme

Read his platform on immigration and tell me.

>anarchist
>You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

He actually has a good shot at it. Though if you're concerned, keep in mind that you have less than two days to sign up to be a CPC member and be eligible to vote for the leadership race.

Redpill me on the difference between anarchism and libertarianism then. Don't you believe that the state shouldn't do anything?

The CPS is currently polling higher than the libs and they're still leaderless. There's some shit boiling under the surface and the CBC won't be able to cover for weedman and deal with an increasingly pissed off gaggle of leafs

poll.forumresearch.com/post/2695/conservatives-inch-ahead/

"Libertarianism" is literally half of the political spectrum. Anarchism is a tiny fucking sliver at the very edge where no government exists.

Bernier would probably be best described as a "Classical liberal". Government still exists and has a real role to play in the function of the nation, but things are done at the smallest level of applicable government. That's why he wants to end the transfer payments despite being from Quebec (which has, historically, received the most). People in BC and Alberta shouldn't be funding Quebec's health care system. Reduce the federal taxation across the board (Income tax goes down for ALL Canadians, lower corporate income tax, no more capital gains tax, etc) and then provincial governments can tax their constituencies as THEY require to meet the requirements and wants of said constituents. He also wants to remove interprovincial trade barriers so people have access to a larger market. Let's say you're a brewer in the Maritimes. Under Bernier's proposed legislation, you'd be able to sell to Ontario, Alberta, BC, etc without having to jump through a fuckton of hoops and lose a bunch of your potential profit to bureaucracy, thereby leading to massive growth (Which all the Maritime provinces could sorely use, DESU).

The CBC is shitting themselves. Bernier wants to defund them. He even talks about defunding the CBC during interviews WITH THE CBC.

No.
No one is.
The Grim Reaper. In death you will find freedom, because you will never leave Canada.

Does he have anything in his platform that doesn't involved taking things away from people (especially Quebec) without creating an alternative?

But the runner-up in the race, who has never held any seat in any government but has been on multiple TV shows on the CBC alone is favoured by the establishment, for some reason. Google "CPC leadership race" and see what you get.

Id love this so much! I hate paying for my media to tell me I'm garbage.

It would be replaced with a tax point system. Do I really need to spoon-feed his entire platform to you? Read his website. Watch the debates. JFC.

maximebernier.com/policy

Look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=kBHK4WWDdq4

We're paying so the government can propagandize and indoctrinate

>we asked a ((((hate crime expert))))

That fuckbois website is nicer than everyone else's as well. I'm sure he paid for it himself but he does seem to be pushed on us

I'll do you one "better".
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&

But come on, can't you do a bit better than that, being our resident Bernier shill?

It's "inevitable" because they say it is... fuck that.

It's not like he's going to change your opinion so what's the point?

Well definitely not with his current methods

O'Leary's website is "nicer", except it doesn't even have a policy section. He says he's all about business but wants to bail out Bombardier. The only guy more Liberal in the race is Chong.

If I come off as a shill, whatever. I'm allowed to be excited about one of the main political parties finally having a leader I agree with. The guy is on point.

>everyone is talking about immigration and globalisation all the time, but this very dull libertardian gets me all excited while totally avoiding these issues!

Dude, you're instantly super critical about him removing a part of Canada's political bullshit which only harms provinces without actually reading about the policies.

>He wants to get rid of the transfer payments
>OMG HE'S NOT REPLACING THE TRANSFER PAYMENTS!
>Except he is... With tax points...

If you were talking to someone that flippant, would you want to spoon-feed them more information?

He's literally the only one who wants to lower the immigration rates. Everyone else in the race is either completely fine with the 300k/annum that the LPC is implementing or wants to increase it higher. I even posted his policy on immigration.

maximebernier.com/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs

The only one avoiding issues is you avoiding reading about them.

If you have legitimate arguments to make about any of the policies, I'd be happy to discuss it.

I'm backing him because his policies match my personal values. You've done nothing but shit on him even though you clearly don't know his policies. Who the fuck do you support in the whole ordeal and why? Because you keep calling me a shill, but you're the most obtuse person here.

Trudeau has publicly said that he "admired" China's political system before. Not at all surprising.

I'm looking for the video where Mxime say that we could replace Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, having trouble locating it.

I'd consider that an upgrade, TBQH.

Oh it was Tom Mulcair, coming up

I'm with you there bro.
I just hope we aren't the only two. This man can do some real good for our country

Add to that he wants to open up mass exploitation of Canadian resources by the Chinese with 'free trade' deals and he's a turbocuck.

Maybe. But i fear the MSM is too strong and will sink him

Who's this Qt 3.14?

When do I need to register by to be able to vote in the nomination?

Question Period should be renamed to Banter Period

It says in the fucking video, open your eyes Chang.

Incumbent leader of the CPC. She has been doing a pretty good job, but the position makes her ineligible to run for the permanent leadership role.

Today or tomorrow.

they want your shekels

but you should do it anyway

Go to bed, Tyler.

There are some pretty good bantz now and then.

youtube.com/watch?v=pebkqK5LFw4

If you register through the website of the candidate you want to support, it goes to them instead of the party.

Ever notice how the Speaker looks like Jim Lahey?

Oh, speaking of bantz. Check out this one.

I know this will elicit shock from many, but I actually haven't gotten around to watching that show.

yes

>He says he's all about business but wants to bail out Bombardier.
we better not get a fucking pro-austerity, corporate welfare cuckold in office

>"elect me as prime minister for 15 minutes, I will make unions illegal, anyone who remains a union member will be thrown in jail
>in Canada was 4.83 million at the end of 2015, up from 4.75 million at the end of 2014. Union dues-paying workers comprised 31.8% of all employees in Canada in 2015, an increase of 0.3 percentage points from 2014
>31.8% of work force
>31.8%

youtube.com/watch?v=_izP1zQlkf0

Do you know how many votes he alienated with his mental retardation. Could of just been tight lipped.

Motherfucker also talks about putting people emit too much carbon into jail. Even Chong's carbon tax isn't as bad as imprisonment.

Fuck..I blame not sleeping, thanks for setting me straight

I thought I'd hate it so I put off watching it for years, it's a great show.

Whenever I see these posts I wonder what it's like to have friends who also post here.
Nobody in my life is even aware of Sup Forums.
Must be neat

I've seen snippets here and there. Like the scene where they are discussing who is going to arrest them.