How many previous sexual partners is it ok for a girl to have in order for you to consider her to be a potential...

How many previous sexual partners is it ok for a girl to have in order for you to consider her to be a potential partner?

Realistic answers only please.

0-1

1 per every 2 years past 16.
So like 2.

1 for every 5 years she is over 18. So basically 1-3 partners depending on age. Expecting zero is unrealistic unless you literally pick her up right when she's 16/18 depending on your age of consent laws.

I don't like girls

under 10 as long as she used protection

and no more than one child

1 kilometer of dick.

Why the fuck is thid on Sup Forums ???

No hymen no diamond

I can't remember where I read it and I don't have a proper source, but I remember reading something from a legitimate institution that said that if a woman has more than 5 sexual partners she starts to lose her mind or her biology starts behaving differently or something. I'm not using the right medial terminology, of course, but it was a legitimate article.

Up to 4

anything else than 0 and you are settling which means she will view you as a cuck

don't compromise for or with women , ever

Honestly I think 2.

When I realistically think of 3 or more I start to get turned off to the idea of that woman.

3 is kind of grey territory for me though but when I think of 4, 5, 6, or more that is just a woman riding the cock carousel.

And if any, even just 1, is black then I just 100% say nope.

at my age, 3, maybe 4

Depends. If young 30 is max.

Any other amount and I'd have to be some pathetic cuck

1 per 2 years over 16 she is and 0 hookups, only long term boyfriends, who she doesn't talk to anymore. Literally just made this up now but it seems fine cause like, a 25 year old girl could have max 4

50 and only if they were all black cocks.

i

Any more than 5 by the time we get married is going to be a serious issue

I don't really care

The past is in the past.

I should be her first and last

Same as you had.

I don't expect a virgin. I'm 25 for fucks sake and I assume she'd be of similar age. What I'd look for is a girl who had been "Miss Monogamy" her whole life.

Good luck finding a virgin girl who is over 18.

Heavily depends on the amount of contact she has with them, I have my reasons to worry.

>some broken hearts don't fix that easily

cancucks with the bantz

Enjoy your wife's stretched out cooch

The problem being when a woman tells you she had 3 previous partners, the real number is probably closer to 8.

One and only if that one was her father, like how situation is with my wife.

Depends on age. If she's 18 or younger, 1. If she's under 24, 3. And If she's under 30, 5.

0 (zero)

I dont even care at this point

Average 23 year old chick in Copenhagen who is good looking has fucked at least 30 different guys in her life.

I know, I know, but what am I gonna do? Refuse to date everyone and hope some rare perfect Virgin shows up?

I'll marry a cute, have kids, DNA test the kids, hopefully they are mine, probably get divorced no matter what. Just try and get as many kids as you can while the stove is hot.

the only correct anwser is: as many as me (1) currently

this
i like a girl with a history

I don't give a fuck as long as the pussy is still tight

I couldn't care less

not that I will ever have one anyway.

Preferably none, but teenage hormones are powerful so 2 at most. Any more than that and they've been going around fucking guys in rapid succession.

>wanting an old bitch

Friendly reminder that if it's more than zero you are competing with ghosts.
And that all memories with those are infactuated

Sup Forums level of sciencentific understanding

Why? What's the point of having kids? Unless they turn out to be turbo chad 6'5+ 8/10 looks, there is no point.

There's a name for girls who have had 0 sexual partners.

It's "ugly landwhales."

cuck

>potential partner
If you gf; I don't care. If you mean wife; 0.

To all the guys saying "1"; you will never be as good as her first time, and she will always compare you (sexually) to her first lay.

Bumping for this article

Shit didn't know Denmark was this bad.

digits don't lie and neither do the statistics.

5 partners or more before marriage and the percentage of first marriage divorce goes up considerably.

5+ partners is literally a ticking time bomb in your marriage waiting to explode in your face.

Fuck.
If there's any truth to this then I might have a genetic double at large.

achmed, what are you using foreigner proxy?

1 but just because I hate virgins.

Same as me
Zero

Doesn't really mayonnaise

>> Them feels.jpg :(

Theres no way for me to possibly know how many sexual partners she had before.

However knowing females, the answer is likely: a lot

I wish I had zero wouldn't have to put up with the government and Jews trying to control everyone sexuality

0, anything above virgin is already tainted and needs to be eliminated asap

Friendly reminder that the only cucks seriously worried about a girl having fucked 1-3 guys before is because they have low self esteem and they're worried about measuring up.

Sorry, fag. People get partners in their life. Either pick them up at 18 or stop bitching. They have a life to live, and they're not going to forego boyfriends just so you don't spaz out about them having another dick in them.

Holy shit that's dumb. A woman's first time is almost never her best and they is usually the basis for comparison of BAD sex.

If youre lucky enough to reel in a good looking virgin or someone who's had below 5, good luck trying to keep her faithful.

She'll see all the fun her whore friends are having and then she will cuck the shit out of you. Girls are stupid and live in the moment.If she's out getting tipsy with her friends and some chad who's dipped 100 women comes along and flirts with her, chances are youre fucked.

As many as you've had
Practice what you preach and all that

If you look at stats, when you go from 0 to 1, the chances of divorce jump 20%

>wanting to go to jail

Ideally zero but my limit is five.

WHy the Fuck is Australia banned from Sup Forums

>How many previous sexual partners is it ok for a girl to have in order for you to consider her to be a potential partner?

Anymore than 5 is too much.

A girl who takes relationships seriously cannot have more than 5 in a 10 year time frame from 18 to 28 years of age.

3 I guess.

1 relationship for high school, 1 relationship for college, 1 relationship afterward.

Though I'd still prefer lower number than that.

I even saw a study here recently that was even saying women statistically do lie about the number of partners they have had and that the number of partner's they have had is about double the amount they say.

I don't really care if it's just sex. For a long-term partner, definitely under 5. I've found 2-3 is ideal.

Realistically if she were brilliant id probably be fine with 5. My wife has 2, but i think i could be pushed if i absolutely had to.

0, of course, I'm not a cuck.

already had 2 , with bleeding.

Europe is not the only place good looking women, who want a prosperous and good life, exist
the main problem is that if she admits to having a high n count that means she enjoys sex (without shame) and that means that you are competing with all her previous partners/experiences, imagine fucking your woman and shes thinking about how jimmy did it 2x harder and better etc etc.

women are like flashlights, why would you settle iwth a used one when you can have a new one?

I always thought that was a meme but there is something seriously fucked up with women who fucked around a lot in their 20s. No way I'm gonna have children with someone like that.

More then 10 and I get trust issues, I'm not a holy one on that either but living in a big city you can't find a single one with at least 5 previous

As long as it was only with long-term boyfriends it was ok, so like 1-3 if she's 20-25, and you should logically be aware of who these people are (no unknown one night stands). For each past bf you must uncuck yourself by BTFOing them somehow.

>if you don't want to be with a slut you're insecure!
It's hilarious how you cucks try to justify your bullshit.
In all civilized places the minimum age of marriage is under 18. You should marry bitch as early as you legally can.

Really depends, but the more she has had the less human I'll treat her.

If there's more than 8 she's full of hate.
And other men's semen,
gunna make her a demon.
Better fix your face, than die in disgrace
From a demon who's semen gots her screamin

Enjoy your viruses

TL;DR OP:

0 - 5 is acceptable my 90% of us

6 + belongs in the trash

Her first time will have been her worst and best... because it was her first, retard. you she can only know if its "good sex" if she has sex with a bunch of other guys too, and by then shes just a slut.

>casual sex partners
>serious relationships
Depends on her age. More than 3 when she's under 30 is unacceptable under any circumstances.

Don't care as long as she's clean and loyal.

this is the most correct answer

less than me....so zero.

This doesn't make sense to me. One of the main attractions of young girls is that they're less likely to have a large number of past sexual partners and thus are less emotionally damaged. Women who hop from dick to dick just get worse and worse over time.

Less than 5 prior partners if possible.

This.

atleast 50. but no babies

>Australia
you answered your question.

Depends on age of the girl obviously but here in America you're lucky to find a girl with less than 10 partners by the time they are 19-20 years old. I'm in Southern Maryland and any decent looking girl here has well over 30 or 40 partners by the time they are in their mid 20s. A lot of girls here have easily, and I mean easily over 100 partners by the time they are 30.

In mid 20s I prefer a girl with 5 or less partners but that's not easy to find within 50 miles of where I live.

Wish I could read those graphs on the left.

zero, cuck.