Why don't they teach this in (((America)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenzählung
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_oligarchs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Русские_дворянские_роды_иудейского_исповедания
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Совет_народных_комиссаров_РСФСР
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceмья_Ульянoвых
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've had three Americans say the 'stab in the back' was a myth. Then I found out they no longer teach this in any state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

have a bump

lol, what "don't" they teach in American history is such a stupid question. We only learn confused and outdated propaganda, and in AP classes liberal indoctrination. A week ago I heard two current high schoolers talking about "seven or eight million Jews were killed by Hitler", so I'm guessing they've revised it since I graduated

because we live in JEW.S.A. good news is they have severely stabbed the only ally they've ever really had, the anglos. the future doesn't belong the jews, believe it or not, and they know their plans have backfired on them. they're fucking ashholes, really. you know you're really the jew's bitch when you're all circumcised. i swear i can feel phantom pain just thinking about it. fucking kikes, man. i used to think you guys weren't serious.

>Why don't they teach about the German revolution in America
Becuase its America, not Germany. We don't learn about the Russian civil war either. Even WW1 barely gets any recognition often less than Vietnam. But yeah American high schoolers should learn about a civil war in a country that has no relation to the US and had no long term effects.

>'stab in the back' was a myth
is this the one where germany lost but didn't feel like they lost until ww2 where they had to be taught how it really feels to lose?

>had no long term effects
get the fuck outta here jidf

I believe there is overwhelming evidence the Jewish refugee community turned on Germany and did permanent damage to the German people during WWI. I believe if this wasn't justification for deporting every last Jew from Germany watching Jew NKVD head Yagoda, Stalin's right hand (Jewish) man Kaganovich, and (Jew-married) Molotov (yes that Molotov) murder 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's was certainly justification for full internment and deportation. The NKVD which was almost entirely Jewish from the outset had murdered any halfway intelligent gentile in Russia/Ukraine and it's hard to dispute this was the plan for Germany and the rest of Western Europe, the Germans seen this writing on the wall as did nearly all of the western world at the time. I also believe we need to remember that Jews had no right to Germany they were let in with more or less open arms during the 18th and 19th centuries when they were fleeing reprisal from their "accusations" of actions in Russia.

Is the 'stab in the back' a myth or not? Did Jews deserve to be thrown in camps or not? I look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to turn on them.

Name one long term effect to that short failed revolution. Just one.

goy lives don't matter

The NSDAP leadership pointed out regularly in their speeches that as they seen it virtually no Jews were conscripted/volunteered in WWI, and nearly all of the German communist revolution leaders, newspaper owners, and agitators were Jewish (sound familiar Americans?). As we know they vehemently claimed this revolution if it didn't cost Germany the war it cost them the ability to not have a non-crippling peace forced on them. If we consider that virtually everyone alive in the 1930's lived through WWI and that virtually of the NSDAP claims of international Jewish influence can't be argued with to this day it's hard to not take this at face value but i'd like to hear opposing thoughts.

And why don't they teach about the (((russian))) revolution???

wew man, cut your bullshit on soviet Russia

we all know that nobody likes jews here, but SU had little to nothing to do with them

because it was not (((russian))) but russian revolution, пaн eбaный хoхoл

You're confusing jewishness with communism.

>Is the 'stab in the back' a myth or not?
It's plausible, but I personally find it somewhat implausible that they were the sole or even major cause of german defeat in WW1 given that they were up against several other great powers that killed way more germans than the communists did and threatened to do so.

If I were to choose what the major cause of their loss I would choose a financially devastating and brutal war against several other powerful nations rather than the internal division did

>The NSDAP leadership pointed out regularly in their speeches that as they seen it virtually no Jews were conscripted/volunteered in WWI.
This is objectively wrong. Jews enlisted and were drafted at almost identical rates as ethnic Germans during WW1 and had similar casualty rates.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenzählung

>As we know they vehemently claimed this revolution if it didn't cost Germany the war it cost them the ability to not have a non-crippling peace forced on them.
The revolution didn't even start until the Armistice had been agreed upon. The fate of Germany was sealed following the spring offensives. Even by mid 1917 they were effectively fucked but after the spring offensives Germany was doomed to lose before the year was out. The stabbed in the back myth is just that, a myth.

Prussian military archives were almost completely destroyed after WWI and what remained was lost after WWII so we'll never know for sure, but the NSDAP pointed out regularly that virtually no Jews fought in WWI and that nearly all of the German communist revolution leaders, newspaper owners, and agitators were Jewish (sound familiar Americans?). As you know they vehemently claimed this revolution if it didn't cost Germany the war it cost them the ability to not have a non-crippling peace forced on them. If we consider that virtually everyone alive in the 1930's lived through WWI and that virtually of the NSDAP claims of international Jewish influence can't be argued with to this day it's hard to not take this at face value.

As I said above Germans let in Jews fleeing prosecution for their crimes against the Russian people with open arms in the 19th and 18th centuries (which would be 'avenged' in part by Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his gang of inbreds killing 6,000,0000 European Christians around the black sea in the 1930's) and were put in the same position as modern day Americans thanks to their generosity.

>the NSDAP pointed out regularly that virtually no Jews fought in WWI

well, it turns out they lied (what a surprise)

The source you wikipedia article is one page on a German government website that has no source itself. The NSDAP claimed they were (((allowed))) to ignore the Einjährig-Freiwilliger conscription laws (some sources claim the NSDAP claimed 97% of the inbreds never so much as put on a uniform but the sources at sketchy for this claim only).

If we consider that virtually everyone alive in the 1930's lived through WWI and that virtually of the NSDAP claims of international Jewish influence can't be argued with to this day it's hard to not take this at face value.

>Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his gang of inbreds killing 6,000,0000 European Christians

oy vey its just like another Great Persecution!

Again you're expecting me to believe one unsourced blurb on the (((German government))) website and ignoring the fact that the NSDAP won millions of votes on these claims and virtually everyone that voted for the NSDAP lived through WWI and the Jewish revolution, they seen it first hand.

Germany doesn't even allow their citizens to watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Does the fact that the Nazis said it make it automatically correct in your eyes? Also Jews had plenty of reasons to not want to serve in the German army since they were still second class citizens who had nothing to gain by serving in the military.

Stalin's right hand (Jewish) man Kaganovich, and (Jew-married) Molotov (yes that Molotov) famined 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, certainly justification for full internment and deportation. The judeo-communists had this same plan for Germany and the rest of western europe.

Your source is literally a wikipedia article, and the wikipedia article source is literally an unsourced paragraph. The other two sources on that page are the Florida Holocaust Musuem and a paper written in the 1970's by one David Cohen.

Yeah. If we consider that virtually everyone alive in the 1930's lived through WWI and that virtually of the NSDAP claims of international Jewish influence can't be argued with to this day it's hard to not take their claims at face value.

Should have led with also, but yeah Gengrikh Yagoda the Jew head of the NKVD is held chiefly responsible.

> holodomor hoax reference

ye, sure, but could you find something that actually happened?

Okay lets assume that Jews didn't serve and somehow avoided conscription in massive numbers. Germans in the US during both world wars did that exact thing, behaving seditiously towards the US government despite the fact that their ancestors fled Germany in order to escape autocratic states. Using your logic the US should have carried out genocide on its own German population following the first world war.

Even your inbred tribe admits their role in the holdomor outright. This is why the kikes went nuts when the Ukrainians put a nice big picture of Gengrikh Yagoda with his family history in the canadian human rights museum.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

First, I am not jewish, and second - some jews saying that it happened doesnt prove it to have happened.

Nice try, shill, but you still did not succeed in giving me any proof of holodomor to have happened.

You don't believe that the judeo-communist attempted takeover of Germany was justification for complete deportation? Even though virtually all of these revolutionary Jewish families were ones that were taken in as refugees only a few generations before? Families that would have been wiped in Russia for their crimes against the people had they not suckered the German people to let them in?

Alright then I believe if this wasn't justification for deporting every last Jew from Germany watching Jew NKVD head Yagoda, Stalin's right hand (Jewish) man Kagonovich, and (Jew-married) Molotov (yes that Molotov) murder 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's was certainly justification for full internment and deportation. The NKVD which was almost entirely Jewish from the outset had murdered any halfway intelligent gentile in Russia/Ukraine and it's hard to dispute this was the plan for Germany and the rest of Western Europe, the Germans seen this writing on the wall and were the sole force that stopped judeo-communism from completely overrunning and destroying Western Europe.

I just gave you a link of a kike admitting most of the massacres of the 20th century were led by Jews.

Here's an Israeli Rabbi telling the truth ratboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI

"Rabbi tells the truth why Hitler hated the Jews"

Read this >some jews saying that it happened doesnt prove it to have happened

Or you forgot that jews are not always the best people to be trusted? Why should we trust them this time, especially when they are being so "honest" agreeing on something that could spoil their reputation?

holodomor did not happen you hohol diaspora

Typical Jewish divide and conquer bullshit. If I speak about the Jewish famine of 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's and what this did to the psyche of the German people i'm suddenly Ukrainian.

Spend less time pretending to be a goy and more time telling your tribe to cut this shit out if you want to prevent assbooting #110.

give me a fucking proof you shill

untill you give me a viable proof of holodomor to have happened you are a confirmed liar

(((because)))

Jews had no right to Ukraine just as they had no right to Germany. They were refugees, guests allowed in because their situations would have been hopeless otherwise. Jews would repay Ukraine for taking them in by famining millions of its people in the 1930's and by raping it into the ground in the 1990's, turning it into a modern third world country. This Jewish rape of their former saviors continues at the rate of tens of billions of dollars every single year to this very day.

One day all Jewish wealth worldwide will no doubt be used as partial reparations for their crimes against humanity. The rest will be worked off over the generations I imagine.

nah.
>shut the fuck up you dead fucking kike. i'm gonna get you. i'm the boogeyman. i'm gonna fuck your mom and rip your heart out.
ur a dead kike.

I don't care to prove the holodomor. I would rather take about how both the Ukranian Jew President Valtzman and Jew Prime Minister Yatsenyuk are inbred kikes robbing that nation and pitting Russians against their fellow European brothers in the west.

I would rather talk about the Jewish rape of Ukraine and Russia that continues to this very day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_oligarchs

considering usa jews are still getting paid from their rape of germany in 1945...ya jewish theft reparations to others sounds inevitable.
>here, before you enter this shower, you must remove all geld from body and wire transfer 10,000 dollars to this new account...or else...ya you ya fucking jew! gimme that bracelet ya jew kike! hahah into the shower you stinky rat!

still no proof of it and you keep saying something

you should feel ashamed

But I am not a jew, why would you call me that?

But were the people who started the Russian Revolution jews?

I've never met a Russian that cared so little about Jewish Oligarchs turning your nation into a 3rd world Israeli Mafia run country. I've never met a Russian that was happy to see Jew President Valtzman and Jew Prime Minister Yatsenyuk isolate Russia and internationally, turning Europeans against each other once again.

Could it be I was right all along and you're an inbred kike? What a coincidence. Remember this tip kike.

i never called you a jew. i called you a dead kike.
>i love kike word games, you fucking faggot jew.
i will eat all your hearts out myself, schlomo...

"It is simply a fact" - there, I've proved it.

Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the Soviet Union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky was a kike.

Jews were all but completely removed from power in the Soviet Union by the 1970's. This is why they came back in the 1990's and turned former Russian/Ukrainian scientific capitals into third world cities.

I never said I dont care about it, but there is something that I would care most of all - the truth.

If something is ideally compatible and profitable for ones beliefs but false and he knows it - he is a dishonest man.

Those rats in the ukr government will get their rope one day.

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

One Jew is..
1:50

Two Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:2500

Three Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:125,000

Four Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:6,250,000

Five Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:312,500,000

Six Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:15,625,000,000

Seven Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:781,250,000,000

i love dead kikes on sticks too by the way. i love dead kikes that are toasted. i like dead kikes that are gaseous. i like dead kikes fresh out of the shower. i love dead kikes with bullets in their heads. i like argumentative little inbred jew losers that like to squeek before getting their souls stomped in. the deader the kike, the more i like it.
>dead kikes, best kikes.

>Lenin the founder of the Soviet Union was a kike

no, he was not

His father was a nobleman, his mother was noble, by the laws of Russian Empire a jew cant get nobility, what was called "dvoryanstvo"

And Trotsky was not a chosen successor, he failed Lenin's trust too many times, thats why Lenin leaned towards Stalin, someone who was always by his side in the party struggle.

Nobody disputes Lenin (real name Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov) was Jewish. Nobody disputes Trotsky (real name Lev Davidovich Bronstein) was Jewish. You're not even hiding your shlomoness anymore. Even (((wikipedia))) can't deny this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin

stop shilling your false history here, JIDF.

>lenin was such a jew his family pleaded with stalin to release lenin's jewish history, but stalin refused.
>u r on here shilling for communism because you're a fucking jew. get a life, dead kike. i'm going to kill all of you vermin.

seriously, tell your mom right now. look over at her fat ugly wrinkly face. tell her. tell her she's going to die a brutal death due to her inbred ways. and that there is nothing you subhuman filthies can do about it. vengeance is ours, and your faces will be kicked in and eaten by our hounds.
>fuck you jew

Deportation is the solution not genocide. We don't need to stoop to their level.

Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. Jewish influence is overwhelming negative and they've overstayed their welcome, time for the chosen people to go to their chosen land. No exceptions.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Русские_дворянские_роды_иудейского_исповедания

read it, only an Emperor himself could give nobility to a jew, no such honour was given to any of Lenin's relatives

Yes, Trotsky was a real jew, I never denied it

By the way, you may be surprised but Trotsky was the ONLY jew in SNK RSFSR- Soviet of Peoples Commisars, basically the Soviet government.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Совет_народных_комиссаров_РСФСР

I am not a jew, chill

Best redpill about jews I have in a single image.

the USSR part is most likely false

damn, even Geopolitics was banned in USSR, not speaking about using it.

Good goy.

Yes he was. He was a khokhol kike.
Just because soviets rewrote history - doesn't make it true.

He's probably not a jew. Just stupid brainwashed commie.
It's sad, really.

being jewish was not a crime, there would be no point in rewriting history to change nothing

it was clearly written in Big Soviet Enciclopedia and tought in Soviet schools who was jewish and who was not, the other question is that nobody made it a huge point of their biography like it is now

>but the NSDAP pointed out
Haha of course they said that, that cannot really be your source, can it?

Damn a rabbi said it!? He must be telling the truth because he gave an oath to "God"

>muh jews
>muh poor christians

We get it, we can basic probability as well.

Yes nepotism exists, everyone does it. It isn't hard to believe that the rarer the group of people, the more often they would be excited to meet another of their tribe.

>Lenin the founder of the Soviet Union was a kike
What we read here
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
>Srul Moshevich Blank (Russian: Cpyль Moшeвич Блaнк) also spelled Israil Moiseevich Blank (Russian: Изpaиль Moиceeвич Блaнк) baptized Alexander Dmitrievich Blank (Aлeкcaндp Дмитpиeвич Блaнк); (1804-17 July 1870) was a Russian medical doctor and a landowner, the younger son of Moshe Blank and a grandfather of Vladimir Lenin.
and what we read here
>ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceмья_Ульянoвых
>According to the American of Jewish origin G. M. Deitch and his followers - the Soviet Jewish dissidents E. I. Melamed and M. G. Stein - A. D. Blank was a baptized Jew, before that he bore the name Israel (Srul) Moishevich Blank, born in the family of the Zhytomyr merchant-merchant Moishe Itskovich Blank, who already accepted Orthodoxy
Really make me think.

Maybe it's not 100% accurate but the point remains in that jews pushed for marxism and were in many positions of power within the URSS despite its reduced population. And most of the victims of that regime were slavs.

I've been reading gulag archipelago and it seems that the jew bolsheviks just rewrote that for the holocaust. Master projectors, they claim everything they've done, now has happened to themselves.

>it was clearly written in Big Soviet Enciclopedia and tought in Soviet schools who was jewish and who was not, the other question is that nobody made it a huge point of their biography like it is now

Well maybe that's why they held you down and mind fucked you with their jewish communist poison for 65 years.