Westminster attack

Muslims don't condemn terror atta-

metro.co.uk/2017/03/26/women-gather-on-westminster-bridge-to-condemn-abhorrent-attack-6535415/

>Sup Forums will ignore this because cognitive dissonance

Taqiyya

propoganda damage control

only retards fall for this

wtf, I love islam now. Tolerating medieval values, constant terror and high crime is totally worth it.

Why now?There were larger terrorist attacks commited by islamists

11 muslim women.

the whole of london.

4 days Deutchland.

All women virtue signal, why should shitskins be any different? I'm sure they got tons of likes, favorites, etc doing that

This actually does surprise me. I don't think I've ever seen Muslims denounce a terror attack before.

I don't think they'd give a shit if that "keep on walking" pic didn't make such a splash. They're obligated now more than ever to take a stand.

Good job pol. You just invented islamic shame.

White males commit more terror attacks in the West than Muslims. And since Sup Forums is mainly white males, they need to deflect onto other people.

oh sweetie, nice try but mummy needs you to go tidy up your toys instead of posting on the internet, hmmm ok hun?

This.

We've all seen the al jezera clip of people celebrating. They are merely acting, so they aren't removed from the country en masse.

that's nice and all, shame they can't do anything to prevent the next one.

Lying to advance Islam is literally built into the muslim doctrine. That's all they are doing. Just standing around to advance their narrative...

It's already a tourist attraction

HOLY FUCK THEY ARE A DAISY CHAIN OF EXPLOSIVES!

>muslim women gather on bridge for propaganda purposes but still allow radicalization of their communities because fuck white people

Muds condemn terrorist attack:
>OMG so beautiful, see, NOT all Muslims! These people are so virtuous and courageous, we definetley need more of them in our country.

Whites condemn white killer:
>Here we go again, all the whites pretending that they don't like this violence, they are oppressing all minorities and we need to dismantle their establishment!

Based britbong knows.

>Sup Forums constantly complains Muslims don't condemn terrorism
>Shows example of Muslims condeming terrorism
>Sup Forums says they're lying and secretly support terrorism

>No men
We should only allow females muslims in our countries.
Any male Muslim born will be sent back.

Condemn or celebrate? Who can tell.

Try having some signs disavowing it next time.

whoa

this is deep

never ever trust Muslims

I don't think anyone argues that ALL muslims are evil and so on.

Sure, there will be ones that are stuck with their sad religion due to indoctrination/family/friends, but yet want to express themselves politically in a more-or-less western way. It happens.

I think it should be praised and encouraged, while of course remembering that islam is a vile cult of death and rape which brings no value, just chaos and violence.

>Implying Sup Forums is one person

Mohammad pls go

fuck out of here, untermensch

According to their bible they lie so they can gain the trust of infidels so they can behead them.
Your move

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BA-

>MUSLIM EXPLODES

>WE CONDEMN THIS ATTA-

>MUSLIM EXPLODES

>BUT IT WASN-

>MUSLIM EXPLODES

fuck off.

you are missing the point idiot, they should condemn terrorism from their own countries.

What you are seeing in that picture is an invasion. When they are the mayority they wont bother pretending to care about muslims terrorism. Idiot.

It's about time for another truck of peace!

Fuck off germanistan, you caused all this bullshit.

Im praying to Kek that it happens in commifornia

Virtue signaling. Sure, they'll "stand in solidarity" with the victims but won't do a damn thing to prevent it from happening again when raising their children.

This. This is just a taqiyya rehearsal

Wasn't there already a totally spontaneous grass roots & not in the slightest little bit government organised march to promote 'unity' & 'tolerance' & 'solidarity', literally the next day.

I know that's how I feel when I hear about people being slaughtered on the streets by proponents of an invading ideology, I totally get all worked up about how it might compromise my innate feelings of unity & solidarity with said invasive ideology, yes, that's my gut reaction to seeing innocent people crushed beneath the wheels of vehicles, yay unity, yay solidarity, yay tolerating the intolerant, yay fucking yay.

>muslim women
>they're all white converts

Wheres a fucking out of control bus when you need one? Fuck these sandniggers mudshits!

>Colonizes half the world
>Blames Germany for commonwealth migrants since the 50s

Britbong education everyone

Damage control, they know people are waking up now.

>women
perfect, kick the males out and call it a day

ayyyy

I don't see them condemning shit, just them standing in line for a photo op. When any of them says ISIS and other anti west islamic groups must be destroyed report back to me.

I would prefer if they all fucked off back to their desert shitholes instead, no filthy fucking mohammedans means no more problems

Muh taqiyya

>tfw the Westminster attacker was a member of Mujahideen formations under the command of 3rd Bosnian Army during the wars in Yugoslavia.

What goes around sure does come around...

Wow what a blatant show of disrespect
>we are so sorry infidels look at how we stand here in solidarity with you. Not all Muslims! I promise we're so sad, we never want this to happen again

kiwibro go work on path of exile now

Well that's cool and all, but it doesn't bring back those lives

> no true scotsman coming in

If you truly stood against terror you'd renounce Islam. But they won't because they're terrified of what Islam will do to them if they did.

They're lying to try to keep the pressure down so they can successfully take over the UK

So, 0% of muslim men, and 0.0001% percent of muslim women. Religion of peace.

>We're going to show our "solidarity" by forming a human wall around your capital building.

I think that's normally called marking your territory.

checked. also this is an aggressive act, basically conquering the bridge in a display of power. like "look how many troops we have infidel, these women are islamic soldier factories"

damage control.

What this guy said. It is like they are establishing their dominance.

>""""muslim women""""
>all wearing the same two headscarves
only facebook retards will fall for soros's tricks

The best thing they could do is not breed.

>Muh Taqqiya
>No men
>No signs
>Photo op

Goddamn the cognitive dissonance is so strong right now. These kind of protests have happened hundreds of times and each time Sup Forums has the same lame excuses.

>we condemn
>UK gets worse
>we condemn
>UK gets worse
>we condemn
>UK is now a shithole

see the same in baltimore, detroit, etc

If they condemn it why do they keep happening? A major reformation needs to happen in Islam and it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Proportionally?

terrorism isn't even the big menace here -- the big menace is islamization

once sunni muslims become a large and powerful voting block you are FUCKED

>t.Achmed

Was there a happening in Germany today?

You anglos are responsible for this shit even before your anti-white drunken bastard fucked everything up, see Balfour declaration 1917.
The real redpill is the eternal Anglo is not a meme

MFW ILL NEVER READ THE BIBLE WITH POPPY.... WHY EVEN LIVE LADS?!??!

The women are in front, the women only lead if it's purely a women's issue. Of course muslim women are against terrorism, it's a mans job.

why did they wait and do this after he died with no actual motive given? even though the attack was because of what the koran dictates, this is all for show and stupid

Read what taqiyya is before you respond with your generic meme reply

you want to know what this is about?
this is all about her

>No men
Suspicious isnt it? You might even think the women were ordered out by their men...

Quran (4:34) - "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them."

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them"

There's 1.6 billion muslims in the world. Even if thousands showed support it wouldn't even be 1% of their population.

>I see women, but not men.
>This tells me something important.
>If only the MSM hadn't brainwashed me, I am sure that I would be able to figure it out.
>Anyhow, gotta rush. You know how it is.
>Many new refugees to welcome.
>So many.

It's just attention whoring, if they really condemned them, they'd turn in all their terrorist relatives next time.

>4mn muslims in UK
>A handful appear and media focus on them.

Fuck off cunt. Nice failed damage control.
Those numbers are NOTHING
The silence says it all.

2 days ago in Birmingham a "Muslims against Terrorism" rally was held. To put it into context. Close to 52% of the city is non white and 26% is Muslim. Only 100 people turned up. Of that 100. Just 14 were Muslim. The rest were white liberals.
Birmingham is also nicknamed "Jihadi Capital of the UK".

This.

taqiyya

>Takes 50 terrorist attacks for Muslims to finally condone the actions of their kind.
>Really its just because they know westerners are all starting to hate them and want them to fuck off back to where they came from.

The rats know they have pushed too hard and have red pilled millions.

All they had to do was pretend to assimilate for a few decades but its just impossible for them. The blood lust cant stop them from wanting to kill and maim others.

He was good to you toothless anglo degenerates when he was fighting Serbs in Bosnia. I guess you never thought that your pitbull could bite the hand that fed him. Reap what you sow.

K I T T M A N

A L - T A Q Q I Y A

Fuck off, they're celebrating

FPBP

That's the whole point. Lie and lie until they gain majority.
Then webm related happens.

the west is mostly white males knuckle head. What about word terror attacks total? Who here is most responsible?

wow, 0.001 percent of England's muslims condemn a islamic culture event, sweet

Muslims commit more terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia than Whites.

Really ticks the tock of your grandfather clock.

And they're all wearing the "don't attack me, attack the kuffar" uniform

>wtf, I love islam now. Tolerating medieval values, constant terror and high crime is totally worth it.
If I had to take the chance being a random casualty at the current level of casualties from purely religious/political-motivated terrorist crimes in exchange for removing all non-white immigrants and their offspring from Europe, thereby being free from

>all their pecuniary/honour-related crimes
>busting out bus wait stall panes and other wanton destructiveness
>serial gang rapes of underage girls
>car-b-ques
>run-down, no-go zone ghettos
>incrementally and increasingly coarsening social tone
>gang graffiti everywhere
>loss of social trust
>not being able to leave my bike (or even house) unlocked

I would take that deal in a heartbeat.

>No men

good point

*drives them over*

>2 days ago in Birmingham a "Muslims against Terrorism" rally was held. To put it into context. Close to 52% of the city is non white and 26% is Muslim. Only 100 people turned up. Of that 100. Just 14 were Muslim. The rest were white liberals.

so much for the "Radical minority".

>shiites

This is fake news. This is the line for welfare payments.

>muslim kills people
>h-he wasnt a real muslim
>us REAL muslims dont condone terrorism
>repeat

Indeed. Check the pic I posted. Look at that huge growth rate compared to whites and that white category includes non native whites.

It's going to be shocking to see the 2021 census results and hopefully the racial wake up call that is needed.

if they love western society so much then they need to lose the veils

#fuckislam

Taqiyatos

>Only 1000 people from a population of 200000 in Dresden took part in anti refugee rally
>199000 must totally be in support of refugees coming into the city

How do you live what that shitty logic?

isn't that a shia thing?

yes it is but /nupol/ will ignore this.