twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crime.

Bump for an answer.

Huts
Afros
Slang
Hoods

Chicken and water melons

Jazz, directly leading to every sort of R&R.

AIDS

AIDS

AIDS

Murder

Peanuh butta

Super soaker

Alimony

Serious answer here
Peanut butter, that is all

Blues

Peanut butter I guess

Traffic light.

fpbp

AYO
*Slaps desk*
HOL THA FUCK UP
*Smacks lips*
IS U SAYIN DAT
*Thinks*
DAT...
*Thinks*
WE WUZINT KANGZ OR SUM SHIT LIKE DAT???

Wrong.

wrong

American cuisine and music.

>Alimony
Do you have any fucking idea of what that is?

AIDS

No, I'm white

Necklacing

Peanut butter is always number one, but maybe the drum kit is a tie?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y

Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter."

WE WUZ PEANUT BUTTER AND SHIET

Chicago

They invented surgery and television broadcasting and light posts

Welfare checks, u should know about that :^)

The Traffic Light & The Gas Mask (Garrett A. Morgan)

The first known traffic signal appeared in London in 1868 near the Houses of Parliament. Designed by JP Knight, it featured two semaphore arms and two gas lamps. The earliest electric traffic lights include Lester Wire's two-color version set up in Salt Lake City circa 1912, James Hoge's system (US patent #1,251,666) installed in Cleveland by the American Traffic Signal Company in 1914, and William Potts' 4-way red-yellow-green lights introduced in Detroit beginning in 1920. New York City traffic towers began flashing three-color signals also in 1920.

Garrett Morgan's cross-shaped, crank-operated semaphore was not among the first half-hundred patented traffic signals, nor was it "automatic" as is sometimes claimed, nor did it play any part in the evolution of the modern traffic light.

George Washington Carver.

Look him up.

Jankem/Jenkem. getting high off your own shit in a bottle

Daily bathing and algebra

The invention of the gas mask predates Morgan's breathing device by several decades. Early versions were constructed by the Scottish chemist John Stenhouse in 1854 and the physicist John Tyndall in the 1870s, among many other inventors prior to World War I.

This is the only correct serious answer I see so far in this post.

But really, Niggers also invent their own crime and destitution.

rape

Necklacing.

"The Aztecs mashed roasted peanuts into a paste, somewhat different from what we know of as peanut butter today. But many people have been credited with the title of peanut-butter-inventor, among them George Washington Carver."

They didn't even invent peanut butter.. Look it up.

no, it's money you give to a spouse when you divorce them

Sure you are memeth

lel.

Look up peanut butter instead. It was patented first by a white leaf

whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/

rock music

>40% unemployment
Shut the fuck up moro.

That's a big no go on the cuisine. They were taught to cook soul food by the white people they worked for. Had it been the other way around, we would have an afrocentric cuisine, not a eurocentric one.

Why do niggers do this instead of just executing them with a gun?

rinsing the sand out of your hair with camel piss isn't bathing.

Nope. The whole "black peepuz taught whites how to bathe and sheeeit" was started because during the black plague there was pseudoscience that daily bathing opened the pores (correct) and thus allowed sickness to enter you more easily (incorrect), leading to a period of time where many people didn't bathe. Bathing was common prior to that, hell the Romans invented the bathhouse for fucks sake.

Yo southern fried chickn n` corn bread and shit.

HIV

Fufu with palm nut soup.

kek

What fun is that?

He invented "USES" like actually putting it on food items, and peanut spread existed long before that still, all we did was put sugar in it

>AIDS
>Ebola
>Mosquito burgers

Good music

Nice comeback lamo

Necklacing
AIDS
Ebola

Ebonics.

done with instruments and styles made by white people

the cia is all black now?

Holy shit, reading this thread I realized black people have never invented anything?! How is that even possible, I mean 100,000 years of human history and nothing wtf

fried chicken
watermelon
gold teeth
rap music

Look at the timestamps on these.
Dat hivemind tho.

Lip art
I.e. Plates of highly polished fecal matter inserted in the lips to promote .... ay ya got me

White people

ooooooh Sup Forums just got btfoed

living cradle to grave on welfare

they've made their point. it can be done

Video Game Cartridges

Everything

EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS
DAS RITE NIGGA WE WUZ KANGZ

Civilization

AIDS

Africans invented bathing and taught it the unwashed Europeans.

Slavery

literally dindu nuffin

thats deep...

>when it took a white man to create the cotton gin for niggers

Fancy funerals.

Africans domesticated the donkey.

The fact they never domesticated any of the other creatures on their continent (India domesticated elephants FFS) makes me think this was a lucky one-off.

because they are inhumane savages.

but who invented black people?

jazz

That meme makes me sad, because it's true

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS PART THERE? FOR WHAT FUCKING REASON? WHERE ARE ALL THESE SHITTY IMAGES COMING FROM???

Chimps

You said "nut butter"

Self inflicted crippling poverty that totally isn't their fault.

Yep, they invented bathing
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

Europeans improved on it by replacing cow piss with water

niggers can't even carry a box with out dancing and singing

The great goddess mother earth.

Traffic lights. Many of their invents in the early US history were, for the obvious, glnot given to their credit. Simple google search can help you out considerably. Also, George Washington inventwd over 3 00 different uses for the peanut. Dr. Daniel Hale Williams was the first to perform open heart surgery. Ben Carson separated siemese twins conjoined at the head for the first time. Point of this thread?

>ID trips
nice mang

White people