Kekism/The Church of Kek General - /ckg/

Kekism/The Church of Kek

For the last couple of months the discussions about Kekistan have lead to little to no progress.
Instead of focusing on establishing our own country, which is rather difficult to achieve, we should establish our own Church, the Church of Kek. Why?

>It is a lot easier to establish a new religion than it is to establish a new country.
>The MSM will demonize our new religion as a right-wing hate religion, in which case we could use their rhetoric propaganda phrases against them,i.e. #ReligionOfPeace #NotAllKekists.
We could even go as far as to apply the same laws for insulting our deity and apostasy as in Islam, to show how ridiculous their laws are.
>We would officially become a MINORITY, and as such we could seek the same rights as other minorities.
>It would give us the legal foundation for creating a religious state and accelerate our efforts in creating KEKISTAN. “The same way Muslim states are allowed to exist we should be allowed to claim our own land.”
>There is an actual historical foundation to Kekism in the deity of Kek.
>Kek (also Kuk, Keku, Kekui) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw smꜣw, keku-semau) in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony.
>We could propagate the idea of an “Ancient Kekistani Land” situated somewhere in Egypt, Mesopotamia or todays Israel.
>The Pastafarians (Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster) laid out a blue print on how to do it. >Pastafarianism is a legally recognized religion in the Netherlands and New Zealand.
>According to wiki: In July 2011 Austrian pastafarian Niko Alm won the legal right to be shown in his driving license photo wearing a pasta strainer on his head, after three years spent pursuing permission and obtaining an examination certifying that he was psychologically fit to drive. He got the idea after reading that Austrian regulations allow headgear in official photos only when it is worn for religious reasons.
>Red pilling normies en mass through high publicity.

What are the main features of our religion you ask?
>1. Our religion is called “The Church of Kek” and the teachings surrounding it are called “Kekism”.
>2. The followers of the Church of Kek are called “Kekists”.
>3. Our deity is Kek,t he holy frog.
>4. Our holy book is “The Holy Book of Kek”. (WORK IN PROGRESS)
>5. Our Holy Song is “Shadilay” by P.E.P.E
>6. Our Holy headgear is a frog hat (the same one Professor Peterson wore)
>7. Follow the Ten Commandments of Kek (YET TO BE INTRODUCED)
>8. Our official greeting is “Praise Kek”.
>9. The same way there is a counter deity to the Christian “God”, which is the “Devil”, we too need a counter deity to Kek.
>10. Kek is communicating through numbers.
>11. YOUR SUGGESTIONS! All these points are up for debate and are not definite, we need your suggestions!
12. WE NEED AN OFFICIAL SYMBOL! Something like the Christian Cross or the Jewish star of David.

Since there are a people on here who know A LOT more about the history of Kek I am asking YOU to help us gather as much information as possible to set up a database containing all the knowledge we've gathered thus far about Kek.
We have to formulate a comprehensive connection to PEPE. (WORK IN PROGRESS)
All of the shit we've been talking about for weeks and months have to be collected in what we will call “The Holy Book of Kek” and have to be written in old English.
The more tech savvy among us could set up an archive where we could gather all the information about Kek and Pepe.
I suggest we start a “Church of Kek General”-tag: /ckg/ for further projects.

Sup Forumsacks unite in this effort and soon we will be able to call ourselves officially “Kekists”.

Praise Kek!

>The Holy 7's
Kek needs us to help fight against the cuckold Rick Wilson who was stupid enough to have believed a (((dossier) on Emperor Trump partaking in golden showers.

THE BALD FAGGOT MUST DIE

>the trips of 6!
Kek is truly among us!

What's going on in this thread

Everything I see is blessed by KEK and THOT

HE IS AMONG US!! SPREAD THE WORD!!

he as blessed this thread, praise kek.

This is a really good idea OP.

Also nice digits kek is pleased

you're all fedora autists, fuck off with this shit already

Gtfo 60 minutes

Check these and then fuck off

>69

Guess we know who the faggot is.

Where do I sign up?

Shut it nigger shill
kek has spoken

It is time that we take a stand against the Moloch shills that plague this holy board. Praise Kek!

You people are overthinking this.

Kek is the embodiment of chaos.

Any action which brings the universe closer to primordial chaos and disorder is in keeping with the intentions of Kek.

It's really that simple.

But for this to be our way, we have to abandon this /newpol/ Nazi bullshit and go back to anarchist /oldpol/, for complete and utter anarchy is the desire of Kek.

stop with this the 10 commandments says your a monster יהוה is not happy

no trips, watch this!

is anyone going to write a bible/book about kek and his followers?

Kek will DIE in less than 3 and a half hours.

Are you ready?

. The same way there is a counter deity to the Christian “God”, which is the “Devil”, we too need a counter deity to Kek.

Moloch.

PRAISE BE.

As a symbol we could use some 7's put in a repeating or circular manner, this has some symbolism both in a numerical way (7 days to create the world that kinda shit) and graphical, the repeating digit.

Once we have established the religion, only then will Kekistan become reality.

Someone has started one. The Shadilay hymn is included. It's in its initial stages. I don't have a link though.

>normie facebook bird meme
HERECY

This sounds good.

>ask Kek for a sign in a previous thread
>responding to someone saying he's a pretender frog
>external keyboard stops responding
>laptop's keyboard stops as well
>go to restart computer
>get this error message
I'M SCARED AGAIN

Checked.

Witnessed
But Kekromancy must stay decentralized because They will just move in and ruin it

Dubbs and tripps can change the dogma at any time so there is no reason to formalize any of it.

posting in kek approved thread

HOLY SHIT HE HE IS IN YOUR COMPUTER!! haha, jk your fucked.

Noice

>pek
>herecy
pick one

he might not be as popular as kek, pepe or moonman but a memewar was fought to turn him into a hate symbol
I was in that war...

Here we fucking go again.

60 minutes starts at 7oclock desu

This. Chaos has no rules.

You want a counter to Kek?

Do you REALLY even need to ask?

YOU EVEN PUT IT AS #9 ON YOUR LIST

I present EXHIBIT #1

Moloch is the devil in our religion, praise kek!

EXHIBIT #2

I haven't felt this much meme magic since the election

That's like saying that you're an american hero because you fought in the Korean war.

Fuck off nigger, and fuck off with your facebook memes. Normies will never grasp our power.

EXHIBIT #3

perfect

Praise kek lads, shaliday! Rick will pay for his comments!

PRAISE BROTHER
The counter deity to Kek is moloch of course

EXHIBIT #4

Can we make the ''Holy book of Kek'' include shit ranging from free market ideology, gun rights and general western freedoms?
Every believer should carry arround 3 d6 dice for numeric worship.

Making fun of everything is mandated.

POPE
E
P
E

Why won't you kek fags just give up? The writing is on the wall. The mainstream media is on to you. Once kek and his pathetic cult are BTFO on 60 minutes tonight the reign of the true power, the true chaos deity Moloch begins.

EXHIBIT #5

This is pretty good. Is Cirno his name?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Praise KEK!

EXHIBIT #6

OF course that's the point of all of this!

you're like the hippies in the 60's who greeted vietnam vets with hate
I maybe chose the wrong war to fight in but I still fought for kek

EXHIBIT #7

fuck off christcuck
we kekist now

it is right to praise him, and also to curse the foul moloch

Like this? this is the flag of the afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging by the way

EXHIBIT #8

AND THIS DAY KEK SHALL HAVE A WHITE-SKINNED BROTHER, NAMED REK
LET IT BE KNOWN, LET KEK BLESS THIS POST.

I think any other deity would be the opposition to Kek, since they all try to create some static order of some sort out of the chaos.

fuckin nigger didnt upload

Kek, he seems to have cracked the code.

EXHIBIT #9

AND HE SURE DID BLESS IT!

no one stops us though

Praise KEK!

Plus I think we need to start by having some miracles to base our religion on, like some way of establishing that kek exists.

fuck off

EXHIBIT #10

Haters gonna hate!

KEKEKEK 8)

P-praise Rek

>one cheating scriptfag undoes legitimate gets

Kek elected Trump. Despite the countless sacrifices to Moloch Hillary lost. That is a miracle.

fair enough, but moloch is still the classic opposition to kek

EXHIBIT #11

Do I need to post anything more?

Cirno is a 99% counter to Kek.

Cirno has been getting digits on Sup Forums since at LEAST 2007, meaning she is the OLDEST GET meme on Sup Forums, even older than Kek, KoG, Bateman, etc.

No, I don't like it. There should be no suggestion to nacism, since it is supposed to pass a religion of peace and should lure in normies.

The central tenants of the faith should be

>strive to havefun in all things
>laughter and keks is the way our lord touches us

Also for a semi relistic kekistant location, i giv you BORNHOLM!

>Small Island of the coast of the great cuck nation
>its ok because its part of Danemark
>Locals are nice and conservative
>Small population, it would only take a few thousand of us to make up a larrge percentage of the pouplation

How's it with laws in Austria? Here in Slovakia you can get your religion approved by the state quite easily. All you need is to register and have at least 20 000 signed 18+ followers. That's all. After this you can apply for state aid and they have to pay you €€'$ and support your needs. Surely there is a lot of bureaucracy about this but why not if they pay you to get it done. So general advice: Check the laws and possibilities, we should make smt like cloud storage of info about this stuff so we can compare and co-operate.

Alright, I guess we have a counter deity.

I too can steal memes from bestchan

Counter argument for cheating script fag

We should shun away from nazi symbolism, in an early phase, we have to attact followers.

>newfriend here
what must i learn to be accepted in this church?

His is speaking directly through you.

>bestchan
let's not get crazy now

cirno is like the titans..we over through her, and won

>also no muslims and niggers, our own little whitetopia for us to grow and take over.

Again, dumbnigger. One single cheating scriptfag is not the same as and does not undo legitimate gets.

Quit being a faggot

Also I think to reinforce the concept of it being a chaos God a good idea it's to tell kek's modern inception here on the chans. Opposed to classical deities that manifest themselves directly to chosen people, KEK has acted differently.

How we could do this:

>From being a distortion of the workd "lol" from >World of Warcraft, to being used as a meme >replacement of said word, to being some >abstract concept of "fun" used to incite funny >actions, to the pepe connection during the >election, the manifestation through random >digits and finally to the definition of the God >itself.

It's like an entity assembling from chaos and random, which perfectly exemplifies both kek and it's followers.

How do you even write a script for gets?

who is a bigger bundle of sticks than moloch, its perfect

I dumb fucked the formatting to avoid being flagged as "spam", don't know why

And as such a schism was created between the AnarKeks and NaziKeks